Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

what happened to the gerrymandering decision today btw

Roberts said it's gobbledygook. Not sure what that's Latin for, crazy lawyers and their lawyer speak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

the move tremors but instead of disgusting man eating worms it's donald trump

on second thought, no editing of the fine film is neccessary i guess

GRABOID'd by the pussy

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i missed trump's fantastic island tour, what did he do

i just assumed he signed a wall and left or something

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Calibanibal posted:

an oil spill in the gulf gets picked up by a hurricane which passes over a forest fire right before it hits houston

It wouldn't have to go over an oil spill. All of the refining infrastructure is built on the ship channel. A hurricane moving up the ship channel would devastate the refineries and downtown Houston .

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the best thing about trump is his subtlety

like if u try to figure out what hes going to say or do tomorrow you gravitate towards cataclysm

but his is a menial incompetence and a fundamental ignorance and its always the things like throwing disaster relief supplies like its tshirts on gameday

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

however many letters are in veritt

i tried 2 spell it correctly a few weeks ago and none of it looked right so i just gave up

terrific job w/ the branding there, how very~ :kiss:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

MysteriousStranger posted:

The problem with the system is less the amount of people jailed and more that it's unfair to lower income minorities. Jailing people for guns goes straight after working class whites. Amnesty for all illegal aliens and pardon non violent drug offenders. Get brown people out of the system and put whites into it.

Problem fixed.

So having the highest incarceration rate in the world and having hundreds of thousands of people locked up for nonviolent offenses is actually good?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata posted:

i tried 2 spell it correctly a few weeks ago and none of it looked right so i just gave up

terrific branding there :kiss:

peter daou is a lowkey big ulililililia fan

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeMilord/status/915325631503716354

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

the best thing about trump is his subtlety

like if u try to figure out what hes going to say or do tomorrow you gravitate towards cataclysm

but his is a menial incompetence and a fundamental ignorance and its always the things like throwing disaster relief supplies like its tshirts on gameday

i love how, without fail, whenever someone in c-spam implies he's secretly smart he immediately does something mind-bendingly idiotic

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yinlock posted:

the fake opposition does not help, ill admit

youre just mad at the messangers

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

trump levelsa re off the charsts

THE TRUMP IS CUMMING FROM INSDIE THE THREAD

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

in his defense this is way more work than he did at previous disaster sites

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Yinlock posted:

threw rolls of paper towel at people, told them to have a good time, blamed everyone else, ARE TROOPS etc.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FourLeaf posted:

oh come on. use your imagination. we aren't even near the bottom yet.

it was obviously a joke

jfc

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

ymgve posted:

I gotta wonder if this was semi-political, like "we have some unconfirmed but probable fatalities" and after trumps speech someone just said "gently caress it, let's confirm them and puncture his bullshit"

poo poo load of it is purely logistical, no official death total because a huge number of deaths simply can't be recorded due to infrastructure failures

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
You laugh, but starving children are feasting on those paper towels DJT was tossing out today. He's a real lifesaver.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

We will ever hit peak lols with Trump?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/915371086249971712

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

here we go

TRUMP

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

what?

oh sry everyone says it a little differently

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
walking it back a little i see

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

angerbeet posted:

threw rolls of paper towel at people, told them to have a good time, blamed everyone else, ARE TROOPS etc.

there will probably be people dying tabulating the killstreak just becaues how lon git will all take

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

i love how, without fail, whenever someone in c-spam implies he's secretly smart he immediately does something mind-bendingly idiotic

i love how somehow hes able to find really interesting strategic openings and then just walk right by them

so many places where a person who was like average facebook uncle smart would have gone "hmm i have a strategic move here"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"miracle"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

has he heard reactions to his basketball skills yet

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

what?

oh sry everyone says it a little differently

hello

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

"miracle?" :thunk:

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Ok after looking at active measures on twitter I've figured out how to get real gun control: Get a bot army and turn the conversation into all the different ways people can shoot their representatives.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Yinlock posted:

"miracle"

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lol is trump saying that the police killed paddock and framed it as a suicide?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

angerbeet posted:

walking it back a little i see

na, this is a power slide...forward :chaostrump:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"miracle"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i love how somehow hes able to find really interesting strategic openings and then just walk right by them

so many places where a person who was like average facebook uncle smart would have gone "hmm i have a strategic move here"

trump has a habit of being offered huge obvious advantages(most often by the media) and ignoring them completely

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Duscat posted:

seems like mr. smith is still arguing for some sort of leveraged proportional distribution though, where the winning party should get a fixed proportion of seats that's higher than the actual proportion, the only difference being it should work the same for both parties? iunno, gerrymandering is a hard issue because the whole concept of winner takes all, which is the second biggest problem with our electoral system after campaign finance and advertising issues, is hosed up and you can't just patch over it with legislation

between that and our dumb rear end Senate giving disproportionate power to people in states with smaller populations and our dumb rear end gerrymandered House districts, the US constitution seems kinda lovely. hell imagine if marbury v madison had gone the other way

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

wait the avatar sequels are still like...a thing? I thought they were abandoned years ago

They are filming 4 of them all at once for eleventy billion dollars.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

World War Mammories posted:

has he heard reactions to his basketball skills yet

someone tell him he shoots like shaq doing free throws

or the lapd trying to get dorner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Calibanibal posted:

lol is trump saying that the police killed paddock and framed it as a suicide?

There's a possibility that the police showing up outside of his room prompted him to kill himself (he had wireless cameras set up outside of his room)

but im pretty sure that is not what Trump is talking about

• Locked thread