Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/915598462615478272

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hahahahahah

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

an order of magnitude more people have been killed by the cops than killed by terrorists in any time period that isn't "the single year of 2001"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Dan Scavino wrote that tweet, not Trump

Trump will want to take charge and be contrarian so you can kiss Rex's rear end goodbye

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
wait wait baby eels are called elvers?

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

a wayback wednesday!!

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/342509-new-book-devils-bargain-details-trump-lashing-out-at-manafort-days

quote:

"You think you've gotta go on TV to talk to me? You treat me like a baby!” Trump said.
“Am I like a baby to you? I sit there like a little baby and watch TV and you talk to me? Am I a f--king baby, Paul?”

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Guy Goodbody posted:

I don't know what the second clause in this sentence means but yes, I cleaned the bed

sounds like the puppy won this round by pissing the bed and getting you to clean it.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
whats the deets on rex t talkin pissbrains all i saw was him sayin poo poo about pakistan bein are buddies

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

2017 ladies and germs

DECORUM IS DEAD

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/eorden/status/915594615612477440
trump!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol Rex actually does some work and acts of diplomacy and gets canned

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
why did NBC drop this story today? Was it specifically to tweak Trump before he speaks in Vegas? Hilarious

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh god the groupthink with the moron jokes

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

jerry seinfel posted:

rex is hosed now. they hosed rex.

they made this into a ibgger story instead of one that would fall away at the next scandal. so now the story is, did tillerson actually tcall trump a moron. so trump is just gonna hear 'tillerson... called... trump... moron' over and over. and he's gonna get madder and madder

truimlp

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
good morning yall i just had my coffee and worked a bit on a project at work and now im seeing some trump tweets was hannenin yall fill me in

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

amazing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

he's totally gonna make vegas about himself and it's going to OWN

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Lastgirl posted:

Dan Scavino wrote that tweet, not Trump

Trump will want to take charge and be contrarian so you can kiss Rex's rear end goodbye

Thank god Rex can return to his planet in peace

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

this is funny as poo poo and gonna be even funnier when they cave

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

today owns hahahah

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/MemriBot/status/915011937150390273

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

euphronius posted:

lol Rex actually does some work and acts of diplomacy and gets canned

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914497947517227008

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

The Day He Truly Became President

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

triple sulk posted:

trump

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

woah okay that's extremely gross

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Shageletic posted:

Andrew Jackson's love of cheese left the WH smelling lovely for weeks after he left

Franklin "There's nothing left to but get drunk" Pierce used to stink with booze, same with Buchanan.

Just look at Harding's letters, lol.

Franklin Pierce was ncaf

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

the answer to this question is an unequivocal YES

this might be the closest trump ever came to self-awareness

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:rip: Sex Tillerson

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

euphronius posted:

today owns hahahah

look out youre next

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/915599104239112193

finally maybe megyn and fallon will stand uhahahahahahaahah

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Tromp???

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

speaking of Mike Pence transparently lying, it's the 1 year anniversary of the VP debate

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

Lol yup

TRUJP

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

Franklin Pierce was ncaf

we still know how to run the still :c00l:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

shiksa posted:

woah okay that's extremely gross

It's fine I guarantee that those players wanted to hold those flags, and were in no way pressured by their employers and forced to espouse a loathsome political opinion or get fired

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Oiled and Ready posted:

Stephen Miller, Hope Hicks, those are the only two non-family I would bet on with certainty though

There's alot of cabinet members that Trump dosen't give a gently caress about it that will coast through the admin for a while.

Linda McMahon, Elaine Chao, Friend Ben, Rick Perry, his 2nd choice guy for labor...all the ones that know enough to keep their head down long enough so they can get a good post-cabinet job grifting the American people.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

nbc should pull a truMp-like non apology and say "I'm sorry our president was so offended, I'm sorry he was unable take the story like a mature adult"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

i think they'd only be this firm if there was a tape

(a piss tape obv)

• Locked thread