Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Hedningen posted:

Roughneck DSI
Likely going to 1047 facing 1147, standard fire contingencies (i.e don't waste ammo if someone else blows it up).

Anyone else occupying that hex/planning to? If not, I'll send my orders in.

If you want slightly better shots, just turn only one hex to 1148- You still have the Parash in your front arc from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

BANDERSNATCH
Orders submitted, posted here for posterity

MOVEMENT:
Turn 3 hex facings to face Hex 1246 (3mp)
Move forward 1 hex to end turn in 1246

SHOOTING:
Contingency 1: If the Parash is still alive, then:
Fire 4 Medium Lasers at the Parash in Hex 1346
Fire 2 LBX with Cluster Ammo at the Parash in Hex 1346
Fire 3 LRM-5 at the Parash in Hex 1346

PHYSICAL:
Contingency 2: If the Parash in Hex 1346 is still alive, kick the Parash

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.
Roughneck DSI
Moved to 1048, turn to face 1148.

Hold fire until other friendlies have shot. If enemy mech in LOS is still active, fire all weapons.

Here's praying this poo poo works out!

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
I submitted some orders mostly involving shooting the parash cause I'm too far to get a good shot on the kitfox. Good luck dudes!

Will see if poptarts includes my orders to give the parash the middle finger with the Cent's left hand while shooting it with PPCs.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
What hex did you move to? It's going to be an extreme pileup trying to fit every mech in that wants to shoot the Parash I think.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

CourValant posted:

Its bated, actually. :colbert:

From the original Merchant of Venice; baited, as in fish hook, is incorrect.

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

go easy on 'im he's still figurin forums irony out and means well

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

fell for it hook, lion and stinker.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Synthbuttrange posted:

fell for it hook, lion and stinker.

Truly this is a doggy dog world

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

We have to nip this in the butt, this is getting outer hand.

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

Gwaihir posted:

What hex did you move to? It's going to be an extreme pileup trying to fit every mech in that wants to shoot the Parash I think.

I put contingencies for 3 different movement orders. I'll be somewhere. There'll be room.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
It's a bit late now lol but I bet your team would have loved to know what those were before submitting their own orders!

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
gently caress, I didn't get home until like 2 and forgot to put in my orders. Will try, but at least "not getting in the way" here is better than sitting like a bump on a log in a pitched, full-map fight.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Jade Star posted:

Will see if poptarts includes my orders to give the parash the middle finger with the Cent's left hand while shooting it with PPCs.

I don't always because I've been burned out on it. Some players have sent me extra fluff actions every turn in the past, and it's not always something that fits the situation or that would make the fluff more interesting. I'll incorporate them if I feel the player's take is too good to pass up, but most of the time they get passed over because I can't slip 8+ hot takes in each turn.

Edit: I don't entirely understand what the Mongoose is doing this turn, so I'm going to do exactly as written and hope it's what the player intended.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Oct 4, 2017

Capskye
Nov 4, 2009

More bullets!
I couldn't find a good place to put it to contribute, so I tried to move it somewhere where it could respond to whatever happens, trying to avoid being in sight. If I failed at that, I apologize in advance for the mistake.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
I'm just surprised you risked eating building damage when you weren't in danger.

Capskye
Nov 4, 2009

More bullets!
That would be because I didn't even realize that was a potential threat. :doh:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Capskye posted:

That would be because I didn't even realize that was a potential threat. :doh:

that's why the rule is never not
:justpost:

!!!

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Yeah, I've been posting a ton, even for things that seem obvious! And no one has outright called me an idiot yet!

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

S'alright, I bet that building totally had it coming. It was a collaborator.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Just hope that collaborator doesn't have a basement.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Voyager I posted:

Just hope that collaborator doesn't have a basement.

In Battletech, they're all Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement.

You really don't want to end up down there.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Zaodai posted:

In Battletech, they're all Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement.

You really don't want to end up down there.

No wonder mech's explode immediately on touching the basement.

I always thought it was because they were raised on the euphemism 'put in the basement garage' for death.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Show those buildings what for

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Snake Pit 6

“Strange.”

They’d dropped the enemy Anklebiter just in time, although it wasn’t in an ideal place. Narinder Rapallino’s radio warbled as he continued to monitor both suspected enemy comm. frequencies at once. The young Mechwarrior had a good ear, he’d always been able to identify individual voices even when multiple people were talking at once. The Clans were making it easy, with the Falcon down only one set seemed to be talking. It’s possible the other Lance was on a different frequency, and they’d succeeded only in disrupting a private conversation, but it did make following the other lance’s communications a little easier.

“Cadet, you are slowing. Pick up the pace.”

“Neg,” the first speaker was taciturn. He was young, yet sounded like he’d been through hell. “I have just spotted Mahesh’s Kit Fox, he is well off his patrol path and is not moving. His Kit Fox looks badly damaged. Permission to investigate?”

“Denied, Cadet,” The second speaker sounded irritated. “Hold position, I will check it out. I swear, if you have damaged another BattleMech I will see you all ground up into Surat kibble.”

“I will maintain visual contact with Cadet Mahesh’s Kit Fox. We may have been infiltrated by hos—”

“Nonsense, Freebirth,” the second speaker interrupted. “Cadet Mahesh has undoubtedly gotten turned around and walked into a building in his carelessness. Let him make his own excuses.”

“As you command,” the cadet sounded dubious and alert.

Narinder frowned, things might have just gotten harder. They could probably evade the Clanners completely if they took a circuitous route around the wreck of the Anklebiter, but that relied on the unreliable Yakuza Mechwarriors and would likely delay their attack considerably. An ambush might work better, but they risked engaging another two enemy BattleMechs, one of which was already off its patrol route.

He switched over to lasers and tagged the only friendly in sight with a request to chain his message on to everyone in visual range. “Be advised,” he cautioned, “the enemy has sited a downed ‘Mech and has summoned their commander to investigate. No way to tell which direction they’ll approach from, do we fight or attempt to evade?”

Movement Phase
Bandersnatch
- Unable to enter hex 1246: Hex already occupied!

Mongoose
- Enters building hex 0747.
- - Must pass a piloting test to avoid damage (3 base + 2 movement + 1 hexes traveled + 2 heavy building = 8): rolled 8, succeeds!

Spider
- No facing order received, original facing maintained!

Shooting Phase
Roughneck DSI (Player)
- Reserves until after all other player units!

Roughneck 3A (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at Parash (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 11): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Parash (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 11): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Parash (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 11): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Parash (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 11): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at Parash (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 11): rolled 8, miss!
- Gains 15 heat, sinks 36!

Bandersnatch (Player)
- Fires medium laser at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 9): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires medium laser at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 9): rolled 12, hit Left Leg (6/16 armor remaining)!
- Fires medium laser at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 9): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires medium laser at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 9): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires LB 10-X Autocannon (Cluster) at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile - 1 cluster = 8): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires LB 10-X Autocannon (Cluster) at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile - 1 cluster = 8): rolled 8, 6 submunitions hit Left Torso (4/10 armor remaining), Center Torso (6/16 armor remaining), Head (8/9 armor remaining (Pilot hit!)), Center Torso (5/16 armor remaining), Left Arm (0/6 structure remaining (Arm blown off!)), Left Torso (3/10 armor remaining)!
- Fires LRM-5 at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile + 2 minimum range = 11): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires LRM-5 at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile + 2 minimum range = 11): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires LRM-5 at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile + 2 minimum range = 11): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 23 heat, sinks 20!

Centurion (Player)
- Fires Snub-Nose PPC w/PPC Capacitor (drained) at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement - 1 improved targeting (short) + 1 narrow profile = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Snub-Nose PPC at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement - 1 improved targeting (short) + 1 narrow profile = 8): rolled 9, hit Left Torso (0/10 armor, 1/8 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Laser at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement - 1 improved targeting (short) + 1 narrow profile = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Gains 24 heat, sinks 30!

Mongoose (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 1 heat, sinks 20!

Hitman (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at Kit Fox (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 8): rolled 8, hit Rear Left Torso (0/4 armor, 6/7 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Laser at Kit Fox (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 8): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Kit Fox (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 11 heat, sinks 20!

Sentinel (Player)
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 10): rolled 11, hit Center Torso (0/16 armor, 1/11 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Laser at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 10): rolled 9, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at Parash (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 narrow profile = 10): rolled 9, miss!
- Gains 6 heat, sinks 20!

Spider (Player)
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Parash (4 base + 0 range + 4 movement + 4 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 10): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Parash (4 base + 0 range + 4 movement + 4 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 10): rolled 12, hit Right Arm (6/12 armor remaining)!
- Gains 18 heat, sinks 23!

Charger (Player)
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Kit Fox C (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 3): rolled 6, hit Right Torso (2/8 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Kit Fox C (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 3): rolled 6, hit Right Arm (1/7 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Kit Fox C (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 3): rolled 9, hit Left Leg (2/8 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Kit Fox C (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 3): rolled 5, hit Right Torso (0/8 armor, 3/7 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires LRM-20 w/Artemis IV at Kit Fox C- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Kit Fox C (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 minimum range = 7): rolled 9, 20 missiles hit Right Leg (3/8 armor remaining), Left Torso (3/8 armor remaining), Center Torso (4/9 armor remaining), Center Torso (0/9 armor, 9/10 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Gains 23 heat, sinks 24!

Quickdraw (Player)
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1341!
- Fires Medium Laser at Kit Fox C (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Kit Fox C (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Left Arm (2/7 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Kit Fox C (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (4/10 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Laser at Kit Fox C (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 2, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Kit Fox C (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Kit Fox C (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 20 heat, sinks 36!

Von Rohrs (Player)
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1041!
- Fires PPC at Kit Fox C (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 minimum range = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires SRM-6 (HE) at Kit Fox C (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 6, 5 missiles hit Left Arm (0/7 armor remaining (TAC!)), Right Arm (0/7 armor, 4/5 structure remaining (Crit!)), Left Arm (3/5 structure remaining (Crit!)), Rear Center Torso (2/4 armor remaining), Rear Right Torso (2/4 armor remaining)!
- Fires SRM-6 (HE) at Kit Fox C (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 10, 5 missiles hit Left Arm (1/5 structure remaining (Crit!)), Left Arm (0/5 structure remaining (Arm blown off! Remaining damage transfers to Right Torso (2/8 armor remaining)), Left Leg (0/8 armor remaining), Rear Right Torso (0/4 armor remaining), Rear Left Torso (4/7 structure remaining (Crit!))!
- Fires Flamer (Damage) at Kit Fox C (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement = 8): rolled 12, hit Rear Left Torso (2/7 structure remaining (Crit!))!
- Gains 10 heat, sinks 32!

Roughneck DSI (Player)
- No Line of Sight to primary target (No Enemy ‘Mechs in Line of Sight)!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 22!

Parash
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Bandersnatch (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 2, miss!
- Gains 11 heat, sinks 20!

Kit Fox C
- Fires ER Large Laser at Charger (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 5, hit Center Torso (17/27 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Pulse Laser at Charger (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 3): rolled 7, hit Right Arm (12/15 armor remaining)!
- Fires Machine Gun at Charger (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 7, hit Right Arm (10/15 armor remaining)!
- Fires Machine Gun at Charger (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 6, hit Left Arm (13/15 armor remaining)!
- Gains 15 heat, sinks 20!

End Phase:
Parash
- Must pass a 3+ consciousness test: rolled 9, succeeds!
- Critical chance in Left Torso: rolled 5, critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Center Torso: rolled 9, 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Gyro hit!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (5 base + 1 massive damage + 3 gyro hit = 9): rolled 7, fails!
- Falls in hex 1345!
- - Suffers 3 damage in the fall to Left Leg (3/16 armor remaining)!
- Must pass a piloting test to avoid pilot damage (5 base + 1 massive damage + 3 gyro hit + 2 avoiding damage = 11): rolled 9, fails!
- Must pass a 5+ consciousness test: rolled 7, succeeds!

Kit Fox C
- Critical chance in Left Torso: rolled 5, no critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Right Torso: rolled 9, 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Anti-missile system ammo hit! Ammo explodes!
- - - Kit Fox C suffers 24 damage in an ammunition explosion to Right Torso (0/7 structure remaining)! Torso destroyed! Engine hit! Engine hit!
- Critical chance in Center Torso: rolled 11, 2 critical hits sustained!
- - Double Heat Sink hit!
- - Gyro hit!
- Critical chance in Center Torso: rolled 8, 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Gyro destroyed! ’Mech Destroyed
- Critical chance in Left Torso: rolled 7, no critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Left Torso: rolled 9, 1 critical hit sustained!
- - XL Engine destroyed!

Physical Combat Phase:
Roughneck 3A (Player)
- Kicks Parash (5 base + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement - 2 kick = 9): rolled 7, miss!

Spider
- Kicks Parash (4 base + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement - 2 kick = 9): rolled 8, miss!

Charger
- Kicks Kit Fox C (5 base + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 kick = 5): rolled 6, hit Left Torso (0/8 armor, 0/4 structure remaining)!
- - 12 damage transfers to Center Torso (0/4 structure remaining)!

Next Turn’s Movement Phase
Parash
- Attempts to stand (5 base + 3 gyro hit = 8): rolled 6, fails!
- - Suffers 3 damage in the fall to Left Torso (0/8 structure remaining)! Torso destroyed!
- - - Damage transfers to Center Torso (0/11 structure remaining)! ’Mech destroyed!

Map Link

Player Status:

Opposing Force Status:

Special Rules
Half-Blind – Enemy scout units are marked by blips, they are patrolling along set paths. If line of sight is established the players have 3 turns to destroy enemy scouts, or two turns to destroy enemy Star Commanders before reinforcements are summoned.

Primary Objectives
- Find and Destroy enemy command post (0/1)
- Evade or Destroy enemy scouts (0/3)

Secondary Objectives
- Destroy alerted enemies before they can call for assistance (4/4)

This Turn's Betting Pool Points
N/A

Leaderboard
- Gun Jam - 6 points
- TheParadigm - 4 points
- Goatface - 4 points
- Raverrn - 3 points
- jng2058 - 3 points
- Scintilla - 1 point
- Farraday - 1 point

Orders Due: Midnight Tuesday! Player-requested delay

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Oct 5, 2017

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Spider
- No facing order received, original facing maintained!

I included my facing in my movement orders:

quote:

Jump from 0645 to 1445 and end facing 1346 using the following path:

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

:mil101: Perfect turn. Very, very lucky, but perfect nonetheless.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Mary Annette posted:

:mil101: Perfect turn. Very, very lucky, but perfect nonetheless.

^^^^^

That Gauss shot on 11s and failed stand roll lolol

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

W.T. Fits posted:

I included my facing in my movement orders:

:shrug:

Put it at the end or I might miss it, I guess?

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

I just wanna know what it took to bribe PTN's dice in our favor and how to do it again.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Thank you, most gracious PTN, for letting my late order count (even though the sum total of my offensive contribution was literally six missed attacks :v:)

So, things we know thanks to the fluff paragraph:

1) The heavy unit isn't a Star Commander.
2) The light unit is a Star Commander.
3) The heavy unit is holding position this turn.
4) The light unit is moving toward the Kit Fox's position.

The Charger, Quickdraw, Hitman, Spider, and Von Rohrs probably need to not be visible from the road next turn.

Roughneck "Frosty"

My initial thought is to cross the intersection to clear out some of the congestion (that I helped cause...) in the southern group, and open up some movement/ambush options on the right side of the map in future turns. If we end up shooting this turn, something has gone horrifically wrong.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

anakha posted:

I just wanna know what it took to bribe PTN's dice in our favor and how to do it again.

They're lulling you into a false sense of security.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
All righty, so the mech in 1834 is the Star Commander coming to investigate what his cadets have gotten themselves in to. Since they know where the kit fox is, goons probably have a really good chance for an ambush if they pull back to just outside of active probe/ECM range of the star commander, then bum rush him en masse.

I don't think we know anything about that one since we haven't played the guessing game (I think?) but it's a 6/9 at minimum since it used 9mp this turn.

Worst case scenario: It's a Black Lanner of some variant, there's a couple of vicious short range configs and it's a 7/11(14) 55t medium with decent armor. Most versions have only a probe or an ECM but not both, but the A has both along with an ERPPC and two MPLs.

Second possibility: A bunch of different Shadow Cats. 3-4 versions are 6/9s with various pretty good weapon loads and close to max armor for their 45 tons. The prime packs a gauss rifle which will seriously damage any player mech on the field since most of you aren't really armored behemoths.

Other stuff is less threatening, mostly because it's all lighter or less armored.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Snake Pit Betting Pool

Third blip set!

Unknown #6 Known Facts
- Consistently spending 5 MP/turn
- - It may be a 5/8 or faster
- Has a no EWAR equipment

Possibly True Hints (one is true, one is not)
- Mounts Jump Jets
- Is an Omnimech

Unknown #7 Known Facts
- Spends up to 9 MP/turn
- - At least a 6/9
- - May be as fast as 9/14
- Has an Active Probe but does not carry ECM

- Narrow Profile
- Typically a close-range attacker

Unknown #8 Known Facts
- Carries no special equipment
- Spends 8 MP/turn
- - At least a 5/8
- - May be as fast as 8/12
- I hosed up a leg of its patrol path so it looks like it's jumping 8 hexes (it is not)

- A well-known Clan design
- Has the 'minimal arms' and 'no torso-twist' flaws

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

Parash
- Attempts to stand (5 base + 3 gyro hit = 8): rolled 6, fails!
- - Suffers 3 damage in the fall to Left Torso (0/8 structure remaining)! Torso destroyed!
- - - Damage transfers to Center Torso (0/11 structure remaining)! ’Mech destroyed!

Oh btech

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

BANDERSNATCH is protected by God. Must be all the Paradox Papal mega-campaign I've been reading lately

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

Contact #1 - Solitaire ✗
Contact #2 - Arctic Fox ✗
Contact #3 - Uller/Kit Fox C ✔
Contact #4 - Morrigan
Contact #5 - Arctic Wolf
Contact #6 - Cougar
Contact #7 - Phantom
Contact #8 - Puma

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Contact #6: Timber Wolf
Contact #8: Timber Wolf

I might as well make my wishes official guesses!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

PoptartsNinja posted:

Unknown #7 Known Facts
- Spends up to 9 MP/turn
- - At least a 6/9
- - May be as fast as 9/14
- Has an Active Probe but does not carry ECM

- Narrow Profile
- Typically a close-range attacker

Guessing a Piranha 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Is there a centralized listing of mech quirks somewhere? (I mean which one has what, not what each is)

I vaguely remember a new something coming out this year with a bunch of them but I don't know what it was.

• Locked thread