Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It's categorically false that Rex called the President a moron. However, having said that, he is fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Agrajag posted:

wait who said mad dog is leaving?

https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/915622419171303424

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

trump will find a chud astronaut to replace kelly. chudstronaut.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hell yeah killing two birds with one stone every shopping trip

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/meakoopa/status/915640882870804481

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
lol, just spent like 20 minutes writing a nice little message trying to help a customer out at my job and he declined it because it wasn't creative enough.

people are so entitled

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

This is also happening

quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency will propose repealing the Clean Power Plan - the Obama administration’s centerpiece regulation to fight climate change - and plans to solicit input on a rule to replace it, according to an EPA document seen by Reuters.

The decision marks the agency’s first formal step to sweep away the rule intended to cut carbon emissions from power plants, after President Donald Trump signed an executive order in March launching the EPA’s review.

The Republican president has expressed doubts about the science of climate change and has blamed former Democratic President Barack Obama’s efforts to cut carbon emissions for hurting the coal mining and oil drilling industries.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

GobiasIndustries posted:

we all assumed Dave Weigel was Joementum....but what if we were wrong??
:thunk:
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/915658621408747521

are you saying dave is neil

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

jerry seinfel posted:

trump will find a chud astronaut to replace kelly. chudstronaut.

Chuds can't fly the space shuttle though

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

and if you shopped at Hobby Lobby, you supported ISIS!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

oddium posted:

are you saying dave is neil

All im saying is there's a lot Squizzle doesn't talk about.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

thanks, I guess?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i wish scott pruitt had been at that vegas concert tbh

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

Chuds can't fly the space shuttle though

i mean on the ISS you got your pilot, your computer scientist, your engineer, your botanist, your racist

everyone knows you gotta have a racist in space

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This is bullshit. Everyone knows Supermans cum would blow a hole through anyone.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Every Sunday I'm still wearing a Grossman jersey I bought for 3 bucks, so I was freakin ecstatic when the #8 became relevant again with Mr Mom hosed a Giraffe Glennon being the new 8, and now he's gone. Lets put the McCaskeys in charge of the WH hire and fires

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ben Nerevarine posted:

alternatively: wear a belt and at least appear to have more fashion sense than a 12 year old

(I <3 u Squizzle)

ex post facho posted:

jus' kiddin squiz yknow i luv ya

folks you can in jest call me an idiot dumbass hellfucker w bad opinions and neither hurt me nor provoke abuse of ik buttons

like im less likely to probe someone for dunking on me than i am for dunking on anyone else except maybe zegermans

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

TMMadman posted:

This is bullshit. Everyone knows Supermans cum would blow a hole through anyone.

supercum would be real hard to clean up, itd probably use the sock to strangle u with

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

but i love you all as well, friendos 💞

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

jerry seinfel posted:

i mean on the ISS you got your pilot, your computer scientist, your engineer, your botanist, your racist

We need to send more racists into space, preferably without a helmet

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
It's honestly pretty frustrating being in the government and knowing that the work you do is likely to be either 1) compromised because potus can't keep his mouth shut 2) dismissed due to conspiracy type poo poo 3) your previous hard work unraveled because the only thing he seems interested in is doing away with everything Obama ever touched. I have never seen this type of behavior ever in my life.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

I love you too squizzle

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
idgas about probes squiz i just luv u and im gonna say so even knowing about reprisal bc love was meant to be free and open and the forums mods will not keep it chained!!!!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

It was an excerpt from that rehab into chicken farm slavery story, guess the guy deleted it for some reason?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

jerry seinfel posted:

Let's name her

Ashley

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

who says it's superman's?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...m=.7ca0d5303931
In 2012, they released a paper explaining their latest findings: that 82 percent of corporate taxes were borne by capital owners, and 18 percent were borne by labor. Workers don’t literally write the check, of course, but corporate taxes may discourage investment, and therefore lead to lower wages.
On Fox News, Mnuchin claimed that “most economists believe that over 70 percent of corporate taxes are paid for by the workers.” At an event in Kentucky, he declared that “over 80 percent of business taxes is borne by the worker.”

Tax watchers and interviewers began pointing out that Mnuchin’s claims were at odds not only with most credible estimates but also with those of his own staff.

Which clearly annoyed Mnuchin.

So Treasury took the unusual — unprecedented? — step of quietly deleting the inconvenient findings from its website.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Shageletic posted:

This is also happening

oh for gently caress's sake give me a break

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

2DCAT posted:

It's honestly pretty frustrating being in the government and knowing that the work you do is likely to be either 1) compromised because potus can't keep his mouth shut 2) dismissed due to conspiracy type poo poo 3) your previous hard work unraveled because the only thing he seems interested in is doing away with everything Obama ever touched. I have never seen this type of behavior ever in my life.

trump

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

2DCAT posted:

Yeah, really interested in serving my country the only way I know how, but the private sector is right there and at least they're hiring.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

option b needs way more gun attachments

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/915673839107002368

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Let's name her

Ashley

gently caress ashley. gently caress the guy too but gently caress ashley more.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Squizzle posted:

:unsmith:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zen death robot posted:

59 people were murdered and 550 were injured but we're not gonna discuss the cause of it at all

*9/13/2001 voice* now is neither time to discuss airline security nor violent radicalization

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Shageletic posted:

This is also happening

relevant twitter post

https://twitter.com/arstechnica/status/915629837187993600

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

electrical producers: are you loving kidding we're alreadying working on it gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Reality Winner posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...m=.7ca0d5303931
In 2012, they released a paper explaining their latest findings: that 82 percent of corporate taxes were borne by capital owners, and 18 percent were borne by labor. Workers don’t literally write the check, of course, but corporate taxes may discourage investment, and therefore lead to lower wages.
On Fox News, Mnuchin claimed that “most economists believe that over 70 percent of corporate taxes are paid for by the workers.” At an event in Kentucky, he declared that “over 80 percent of business taxes is borne by the worker.”

Tax watchers and interviewers began pointing out that Mnuchin’s claims were at odds not only with most credible estimates but also with those of his own staff.

Which clearly annoyed Mnuchin.

So Treasury took the unusual — unprecedented? — step of quietly deleting the inconvenient findings from its website.

republican af

• Locked thread