Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Duscat posted:

if you own the mineral rights to a trillion dollars worth of coal, you can only cash it as long as people are burning it

that's a good clarification; :capitalism:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

jerry seinfel posted:

to quote tim kreider :
1. gently caress you
2. More money for us

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Duscat posted:

if you own the mineral rights to a trillion dollars worth of coal, you can only cash it as long as people are burning it

no u can also squeeze it really hard an it turn into diamonds

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
what if his disorder is that hes mean and dumb

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wish I could resurrect some idiot from 80 years ago who believed that what would end senseless inhumanity would be increased exposure of the inhumanity

Turns out they didn't realize people would just ignore it, or use the overabundance of exposure ("I found 5 pictures with no bodies in it, fuckin fake attack by Israelis!!!!!!") to prove that nothing is wrong at all

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ex post facho posted:

he was not melanin-active and does not have any overt displays of muslimness, therefore he is atroubled lone wolf whose motivations we may never understand, nor try to :shrug:

kinda like anders breivik

we may never know

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/915652171965886469

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/915652850679676928

btw if you are interested in keeping up w alt-right goings-on w/o devoting too much time and effort to it, i recommend Will Sommer's Right Richter email newsletter

crypto furry alliance—salt for our hashes, tails for our asses

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

thats a bs principle and i will protest it until my voice grows hoarse

its like saying that if yr suit trousers pockets, you should use them, which, no

its important that mens fashion remain rooted to the suit because its a masculine separator and

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

pennybags has a name you know

doesn't really sound like a rich uncle name. I guess inflation messed that all up.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

fyckghfg trump

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/915679609341038593

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Typo posted:

admiral?

admirals are just navy generals

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Squizzle posted:

thats a bs principle and i will protest it until my voice grows hoarse

its like saying that if yr suit trousers pockets, you should use them, which, no

the belt I am wearing was made by a husband and wife time of artisans which I bought from the local farmer's market

OLD MAN SQUIZZLE, the bougie capitalist, WOULD STEAL THE BREAD FROM THEIR MOUTHS

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

this boy knows all about shoveling coal

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Calibanibal posted:

you should wear well-fitting jeans that dont need a belt but you should also wear a belt bcause they are cool and stylish.

also in case you need to quickly zipline away from danger or to whup someone or their kids

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Superman is so powerful that the speed at which his orgasm is released would be devastating. Think about it: Superman is supposed to be faster than a speeding bullet, so it stands to reason that his cum would fly out just as fast since it's essentially an uncontrolled spasm.

Do you want to get hit with cum travelling at a speed of ~1700 mph?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

[quote="“mormonpartyboat”" post="“477056906”"]
its important that mens fashion remain rooted to the suit because its a masculine separator and
[/quote]

star trek jumpsuits arent ever gonna happen give up nerd

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

durrr if we shovel more money at the ultra rich they will use it to make jobs!!!!!

this line of argument is endlessly infuriating

the fact that it's typically coupled with the word "Creator", which should arouse religious fury among the R electorate, makes it even more so

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Neoliberalism succ

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

mormonpartyboat posted:

that's just not true, women can wear suits too

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
in ivanka's butt

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
anime....anime never changes

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

did they start a band

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

jarofpiss posted:

star trek jumpsuits arent ever gonna happen give up nerd

what about lacy dresses

angerbeet posted:

that's just not true, women can wear suits too

no, but they can wear pantsuits

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

TMMadman posted:

Superman is so powerful that the speed at which his orgasm is released would be devastating. Think about it: Superman is supposed to be faster than a speeding bullet, so it stands to reason that his cum would fly out just as fast since it's essentially an uncontrolled spasm.

Do you want to get hit with cum travelling at a speed of ~1700 mph?

who here among us wouldn't want tthat?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

LOWAX FIX THE FOR---oh

hi

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

LOWAX FIX THE FOR---oh

hi

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
i hope this is literal

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/915678183235751937

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MSNBC had a very serious prosecutor man saying he was skeptical of the dossier at first but slowly is coming to believe it.

How the gently caress was anyone ever skeptical of the piss tape and the rest of the dossier? You could make up literally any scandal about Donny and it'll be true. He scammed little girl supporters of his, he raped his wife because he was mad about his hair transplants, he had a mobster named Joey No Socks give him a fake award for excellence in real estate, he insulted a prisoner of war on live television, he made a dead soldier's mom cry. It never ends.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

[quote="“Tainen”" post="“477057018”"]
i hope this is literal

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/915678183235751937
[/quote]

lmao mnunchkon

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lmao yeah i'd totally believe a sleaze bag like mnuchin would honor that pact

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nichael posted:

MSNBC had a very serious prosecutor man saying he was skeptical of the dossier at first but slowly is coming to believe it.

How the gently caress was anyone ever skeptical of the piss tape and the rest of the dossier? You could make up literally any scandal about Donny and it'll be true. He scammed little girl supporters of his, he raped his wife because he was mad about his hair transplants, he had a mobster named Joey No Socks give him a fake award for excellence in real estate, he insulted a prisoner of war on live television, he made a dead soldier's mom cry. It never ends.

decorum is the religion

hallowed be thy name

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

how do iget in on this pact

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
should i wear a belt with my unisex romper?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

also I'm still in disbelief that the language of the senators investigating Donny can be so decorum when we had three separate associates of Donny (junior, manafort, and seder) sending emails to Russians about collusion, and they all were published in mainstream papers.

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

FrensaGeran posted:

A communications disruption can mean only one thing.

Invasion.

I was betting on SA's datacentre getting hit with an EMP from a NK nuke.

ex post facho posted:

The Will and the Way, mothrafuckstos
Hail Torak

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i've got an extremely unpleasant doctors visit coming up but i guess at least i don't have to pay for it

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

mormonpartyboat posted:

what about lacy dresses

no, but they can wear pantsuits

THIS IS THE FUTURE LIBERALS WANT

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Nichael posted:

he's not the president we need or want

but he's the president we deserve

there seems to be no limit to the horrible poo poo we are capable of as a group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol the best part is it's almost certainly not even intended as a snub, it's just that they can't have him there loving everything up

• Locked thread