Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Silly Burrito posted:

You do realize they only signed him so he would give up the various secrets and deep complexity of the Saints defense, right?

That's a pretty steep price for their OC to open up a card reading: "It's bad"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
wuh oh

https://twitter.com/jjones9/status/915681248366010368

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
gently caress

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Cam later apologized to her, and asked her for fashion tips.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

That Works posted:

Which he will ignore

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Dis gonna be good. Who's more oppressed a black dude or a woman?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Wtf, the Bucs cut Jacquies Smith. They only have 1 sack this season and he just got back being healthy.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

BlindSite posted:

Dis gonna be good. Who's more oppressed a black dude or a woman?

That's not really how that works

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

Pretty sure that's exactly how identity politics works.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

BlindSite posted:

Pretty sure that's exactly how identity politics works.

That explains a lot really

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

As does your ability to recognise humor when its right in front of you, like a female talking about routes.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/11AliveSports/status/915731767931359232

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Generally something has to be present to be recognized

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i think when the words "identity politics" happen, nothing that came before or comes after can be classified as jokes anymore, because you need to be a special level of Mad On The Internet to drag that term up

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

Generally something has to be present to be recognized

Sorry bout your woke-ness.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Sorry about your inability to form a joke

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

I hate learning more about posters I thought I liked

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Wtf, the Bucs cut Jacquies Smith. They only have 1 sack this season and he just got back being healthy.

Peppers is on pace for 18. He's 37.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

:thurman:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

That Works posted:

"I'm sorry I objectified you and applied sexist stereotypes to your value as a human being. Hey, can you talk to me about something your gender is known for being good at/obsessed with?"

CharlestheHammer posted:

Stop being a stupid idiot boy, he called exactly how the twitter flame feud is gonna play out.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Oct 5, 2017

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

"I'm sorry I objectified you and applied sexist stereotypes to your value as a human being. Hey, can you talk to me about something your gender is known for being good at/obsessed with?"

Stop being a stupid idiot boy, he called exactly how the twitter flame feud is gonna play out.

I was going more for:

But yeah.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

That Works posted:

I was going more for:

But yeah.

I believed you. I thought he really did.

re the picture: Cam is a risk-taker on and off the field.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Cam is MFA cum MRA

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
"Routes? FEE males talkin' about routes now?"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

That Works posted:

I was going more for:

But yeah.

Cam is cool, but he can't pull every look off.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Cam is cool, but he can't pull every look off.

Would you say he hits on 52.9% of his looks?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

weird Asian candy posted:

god drat

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

:golfclap:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Thanks, Noob Noob!

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

wandler20 posted:

They claim they can't afford to wait till he's back to 2015 form but it still makes no sense since outside of him and Noah Spence we have ?????? capable pass-rushers. gently caress, just wait it out.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Cam lost his yogurt sponsorship

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Epi Lepi posted:

They claim they can't afford to wait till he's back to 2015 form but it still makes no sense since outside of him and Noah Spence we have ?????? capable pass-rushers. gently caress, just wait it out.

Exactly. I know they like Auclair but he has no chance of seeing the field behind OJ, Brate, and Stocker. We don't need a TE project at this point compared to a pass rusher.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/PewterReport/status/916000039750688768

And yet Beckham still had like 5 or 6 catches against Hargreaves.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

https://twitter.com/PewterReport/status/916000039750688768

And yet Beckham still had like 5 or 6 catches against Hargreaves.

I saw a breakdown somewhere where it was lower but only a couple and OBJ only had 90 yards and no TDs. Taking into account he's one of the best receivers in the NFL so that ain't bad.

yes i know he was injured

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Exactly. I know they like Auclair but he has no chance of seeing the field behind OJ, Brate, and Stocker. We don't need a TE project at this point compared to a pass rusher.

I'm not trying to be a dick here but I can't remember the buccs having a decent pass rusher in a long, long time. Has it just been bad drafting or what?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

BlindSite posted:

I'm not trying to be a dick here but I can't remember the buccs having a decent pass rusher in a long, long time. Has it just been bad drafting or what?

Pretty much and terrible FA signings (Michael Johnson). Simeon Rice was the last 10+ sack guy.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

BlindSite posted:

Our last highly drafted pass rushers before Noah Spence were Adrian Clayborn and Da'Quan Bowers in the 1st and 2nd rounds of the 2011. So yeah, they were garbage.

Really the only other DE we've drafted since then was William Gholston in the 4th round a couple years ago and he's just a decent depth guy. He's not a superstar at anything but he doesn't make me want to kill myself when he's on the field.

Spence could still be good, it's early to say, but he's kind of small and keep dislocating his shoulder which worries me. Next year I hope we go all in drafting DE's and CB's.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
RIP Gaines Adams

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

Adrian Clayborn is doing just fine. He's not blowing the doors off, but he's a great rotational guy who'll deliver a sack every few games.

Epi Lepi posted:

Our last highly drafted pass rushers before Noah Spence were Adrian Clayborn and Da'Quan Bowers in the 1st and 2nd rounds of the 2011. So yeah, they were garbage.

Really the only other DE we've drafted since then was William Gholston in the 4th round a couple years ago and he's just a decent depth guy. He's not a superstar at anything but he doesn't make me want to kill myself when he's on the field.

Spence could still be good, it's early to say, but he's kind of small and keep dislocating his shoulder which worries me. Next year I hope we go all in drafting DE's and CB's.

Mike Smith and Dirk Koetter drafting pass rushers you say?

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Oct 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Chilichimp posted:

Adrian Clayborn is doing just fine. He's not blowing the doors off, but he's a great rotational guy who'll deliver a sack every few games.

Mike Smith and Dirk Koetter drafting pass rushers you say?

• Locked thread