Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
ya'll are norm'ing this up. Instead of talking about the show just leaning on dumb poo poo. Great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

GoldfishStew posted:

ya'll are norm'ing this up. Instead of talking about the show just leaning on dumb poo poo. Great.

You would know about leaning on dumb poo poo.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Carrey's right about Network. That flick slays like nothing else.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

GoldfishStew posted:

When did you stop beating your real doll?

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

GoldfishStew posted:

what are your thoughts on "black tantra" lmao

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Was funny. Just would have liked Norm to interview the way he said he always wanted to interview, especially with such a willing and (usually) recluse guest. Felt super wasted. This whole season felt much more superficial than past seasons. Not sure why Norm came back just to take a poo poo on the stage like this.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I haven't watched the last 3 episodes yet but I kind of agree with the doll pervert, though I think he should be banned from this forum. I shouldn't say this without catching up because I haven't watched any of the few eps they actually did jokes.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

yep show went downhill he won't be back too gay too much coke

close the thread

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Jim and Adam not gelling at all was fun to watch

As Norm gets older I think instead of someone like Adam who was hired to ground Norm, you need someone else to keep the show moving instead - Adam is the not that guy and will never be that guy. But he's likable.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
The Letterman/Seinfeld episodes were Norm attempting real interviews, he's just no good at it and I guess he realised that at some point because he didn't even pretend to give a gently caress in subsequent episodes.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Adam is there to be a punching bag.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

GoldfishStew posted:

Was funny. Just would have liked Norm to interview the way he said he always wanted to interview, especially with such a willing and (usually) recluse guest. Felt super wasted. This whole season felt much more superficial than past seasons. Not sure why Norm came back just to take a poo poo on the stage like this.

GoldfishStew posted:

Oh no it's a real real doll, lol. My girlfriend got it for me when she left to go teach English in Kyoto for a 3 year contract as a going away present. That Wonder Woman honestly looks almost as life like.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

EugeneJ posted:

I think this is because Adam manages the comedy store, which Jim's show I'm dying up here is based on yet he pays no royalties to/the comedy store was not happy about.

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha

GoldfishStew posted:

Jim Carrey ep was almost unlistenable, literally. Just madness. This season has been by far the worst. This episode in particular was bizarre. Norm this entire time he has talked about wanting to do his podcast seemed to really want to have actual meaningful conversations with guests and not just typical talk show fare, yet Jim comes on and is the most willing to discuss actual real thoughts and perspectives he has and Norm kept interrupting for easy jokes and butting in his own experiences. He didnt let anything breathe at all, which was sorta how he framed this entire show concept. Really disappointed.

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

The Letterman/Seinfeld episodes were Norm attempting real interviews, he's just no good at it and I guess he realised that at some point because he didn't even pretend to give a gently caress in subsequent episodes.

I agree with these posts :(

I really want this show to be good but I just haven't enjoyed any of the recent episodes at all

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

GoldfishStew posted:

I think this is because Adam manages the comedy store, which Jim's show I'm dying up here is based on yet he pays no royalties to/the comedy store was not happy about.

what does it feel like to cum inside a giant rubber doll?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

GoldfishStew posted:

You read social situations poorly, which is probably why you're loving dolls

There was hostility from Jim toward Adam but not vice-versa - you had King ADHD vs. Mr. Chillaxed, and that led to Jim not slowing down for Adam and Adam being unable to keep up with Jim

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

It's sweet that his GF got him a real doll when she was going away for a long time.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

EugeneJ posted:

You read social situations poorly, which is probably why you're loving dolls

There was hostility from Jim toward Adam but not vice-versa - you had King ADHD vs. Mr. Chillaxed, and that led to Jim not slowing down for Adam and Adam being unable to keep up with Jim

I mean, hang on to your played out jokes but it's a known thing that the comedy store was not happy about I'm dying up here and they pursued legal options.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Cite your source because I don't think anyone is dumb enough to pursue legal action.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

You can access google as well as i can and I'm busy washing rubber. The store was not happy that a show based on the store and the star is based off of Mitzy Shore yet they receive no mention or anything and in promo early on actors etc would mention poo poo like "yeah this show is based on the scene at the comedy store in the 70s" and they were told to stop doing that. Al Madrigal gets into it a little bit on his episode of never not funny if you wanted to hear him talk about it briefly, because at that point he was already told not to mention the comedy store when talking about I'm dying up here.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

GoldfishStew posted:

You can access google as well as i can and I'm busy washing rubber.

I thought they used space aged polymers for those dolls, not just plain rubber.

Vogler
Feb 6, 2009
All that may be true, but I saw zero hostility to Jim coming from Adam. I did see him cracking up at nearly every joke tho

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

I'm not even the one who "misread this social interaction" you loving morons. Literally almost all of you are too loving stupid to follow an Internet forum. Go sleep at comedy shows you pieces of poo poo.

EugeneJ posted:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

GoldfishStew posted:

I'm not even the one who "misread this social interaction" you loving morons. Literally almost all of you are too loving stupid to follow an Internet forum. Go sleep at comedy shows you pieces of poo poo.

Sir this is a Walmart please stop touching the mannequins

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

GoldfishStew posted:

Everyone else in every thread you post in is less intelligent and socially capable than you, the man who brags about the woman who left him a relationship parting gift of a realdoll and thinks it's a testament to her love and not an attempt to get you to bond to something else that doesn't have to suffer through your massive intelligence and social capabilities.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

You people think it's perfectly fine to sleep at a comedy show, a special taping no less. Don't talk to me about being unable to read social situations.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Say what you will about real dolls, but at least their eyes always stay open with that vacant shiny stare. I'll grant you that.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the deviant freak who cums in dolls given to him by his obese degenerate green haired girlfriend who teaches english in japan is schooling all you fools on how to read social situations

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Good: loving and cumming both in and on a real doll

Bad: falling asleep at an inopportune time

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
autistic retard hearing about someone falling asleep at a comedy show: that's kind of inappropriate, sort of rude. but whatever. I dunno what her situation was.

guy who knows how to handle himself in any social situation: WHY DIDNT YOU TELL YOUR FRIENDS WIFE TO FUCKIN KILL HERSELF? you idiots dont know how follow an internet forum

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Falling asleep at a concert is might be the least offensive thing you could do there. Like I'd rather someone do that instead of have full blown conversation with their friend or heckle.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

A concert and a comedy show are not the same thing thanks for playing.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
You sir are a moron. Let me ask, what's the difference between the two?

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Do you listen to a comedy track over and over like you would a song? Are you really asking how are different art performances different from each other? Grow up.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

One can be enjoyed passively. One requires your active attention. Please, I'm begging you, gently caress off.

Norm would hate all of you. It's hilarious. You all have terrible manners.

GoldfishStew fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Oct 5, 2017

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
dollfucker laying down the law itt

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

More than happy to lay waste to all of you verbally over and over again. You're getting destroyed. Please sit down.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
What's your favorite song during this performance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

ahah this is the same dude who lost his poo poo about someone falling asleep it all makes sense now

and btw yeah I do actually listen to comedy albums over and over

• Locked thread