Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doomtalker posted:

Evangelion is good, don't get me wrong- but RahXePhon is both awesome and highly underrated, nitecrew.

Yeah, it's a shame so many people wrote Rahxephon off as an Eva ripoff. it's good and does it's own thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

I remember about a decade ago when sessions was the target of trumps ire there was some tweet about how trump was walking around the White House watching himself on tv talk about sessions and he was just getting madder and madder

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/jgermanrj/status/915752034267144192

Las Vegas Strip mass murderer Stephen Paddock used his Mandalay Bay hotel room to spray massive aviation fuel tanks with bullets Sunday night, a knowledgeable source told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The bullets left holes, but did not penetrate the two circular white tanks, sparing the nearby Route 91 Harvest country music festival from a potentially massive explosion, the source said Wednesday.

:stare:

holy poo poo this guy was hardcore

not as intelligent as he was made out to be though, also he apparently didn't watch mythbusters

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
[quote="“Zyla”" post="“477066395”"]
those things are designed to withstand a direct collision with a landing aircraft

some lovely bullets wont do gently caress
[/quote]

uhh he had to be super smart and hard working to be a millionaire so his plan must've been foolproof

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Interviewing for a job next week that, if gotten, would require a drug test. So no weed for Blade Runner.

But hey... Blade Runner?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Malachy posted:

what is this from?

Donnie Darko

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Duscat posted:

yes both of these are exactly what happened, furthermore here are six more insane theories that contradict those and also each other that i also believe in

tbf, there is such a thing as a sane conspiracy theory, such as the one robert mueller is currently developing to put the trump family in prison until all of their phylacteries can be discovered and destroyed

my conspiracy theories and urs are all right

which means...it was hte lizardmen????/

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Internet Webguy posted:

uhh he had to be super smart and hard working to be a millionaire so his plan must've been foolproof

All business students are super smart and deserve more respect that dirty STEM morons

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol we are so so so so so hosed

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Trunp

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Internet Webguy posted:

Las Vegas Strip mass murderer Stephen Paddock used his Mandalay Bay hotel room to spray massive aviation fuel tanks with bullets Sunday night, a knowledgeable source told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The bullets left holes, but did not penetrate the two circular white tanks, sparing the nearby Route 91 Harvest country music festival from a potentially massive explosion, the source said Wednesday.

what the gently caress, jeeeeeeeesus h christ

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
My man Alex Jones sounds like he's been gargling a set of jacks

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
For real, he sounds like a woodchipper with vocal chords

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tillerson good

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

thats the voice of a man. he likes to fight. and eat

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Internet Webguy posted:

Yes this is Not Terrorism because

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
lol "suck a gently caress" that was a good one

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

they coming for us all

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Alex Jones sound like the Macho Man Randy Savage on enough meth to see the shadow people, plus somehow more steroids

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Guy Goodbody posted:

The Biritsh obsession with baked beans baffles me. They were introduced in like, the 60s, and now Britain consumes more Heinz baked beans than America. Not per capita, total.

if you had to eat british food you'd think they were the second coming, too

there's a reason the best british food is just indian food

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/MrB_DoesScience/status/915754117133361152

this loving country :negative:

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
no one with a haircut like alex jones' is a manly man

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/915758135939358720

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
If you somehow taught a jackhammer how to talk and gave it an eight of mushrooms, you'd have Alex Jones

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Has CNN called any of the republicans brave that came out today willing to ban bump stocks? Those things you could make at home for a few dollars and don't cost gun manufacturers Any money?

They seem like the kind of network that would fall for it as gun control instead of doing a thing about the actual guns.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/524960640117780480

how

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
There are woke crack addict foreign spies who aren't as far out there as Alex Jones- and I'm sure they carry a better tune

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

trump gets zero respect from his underlings, lawl

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

Has CNN called any of the republicans brave that came out today willing to ban bump stocks? Those things you could make at home for a few dollars and don't cost gun manufacturers Any money?

They seem like the kind of network that would fall for it as gun control instead of doing a thing about the actual guns.

They reported that bump stocks are selling like hotcakes now that someone has proven you can kill scores of people with them for zero effort, is that what you mean?

All public discussion of gun control that isn't "give guns to minorities if you want gun control" is silly and misguided, I'm just enjoying triggering morons by pretending to not know the difference between a clip, magazine, and bulletcozy

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

TRUMP

Also is the forums templating hosed up or something? The a bunch of the menu text and button are hella large right now

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Alex Jones has the voice of an unleaded carbourated 12 cylinder internal combustion engine designed by an LSD addicted Labrador retriever

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Gringostar posted:

nahh, this

big saucy bangers sausage sensation, eh? :wink:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a fun distraction to shoot at

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

The Biritsh obsession with baked beans baffles me. They were introduced in like, the 60s, and now Britain consumes more Heinz baked beans than America. Not per capita, total.

yeah and their baked beans are all weird and are in tomato suace lol fuckin inbreds

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Rah! posted:

yeah and their baked beans are all weird and are in tomato suace lol fuckin inbreds

Ol' Paul Bunyan didn't know it, but he was near Boston, home of Learning, Culture, and Baked Beans- not that he'd care. He'd already learned everything there is to know, he wasn't terribly interested in the Bostonian culture, and baked beans are no novelty to a logger.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Zyla posted:

good news on that front, i'm almost off!

down to 1/4th of the dose i was on in march

my pain is way down since the surgery

things are lookin good for zyla lately :unsmith:

u disgust me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

:lol:

every

god

damned

occassion

:psyduck:

• Locked thread