Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The entirety of the united states needs an enema. We're all stopped up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

isn't that indicative of liver failure?

i have no idea, i never imagined chalk white poo poo was possible, at least in non-lizards lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

If i wanna get cheap chicken, its chicken that had been processed by slaves, in America, for sociopathic rich fucks

If i wanna get cheap seafood, it's seafood that has been caught by slaves in china, for sociopathic rich fucks (also, nuke funding for a crazy fat man that we are technically at war with lmbo)

:911:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

deathbysnusnu posted:

Shits natural state tends to be more on the chalky side of things, the break down of blood cells via the liver gives it the memorable brown shade, if people have chalky pale stools usually indicates a bile duct obstruction.

Thanks, Doc! *thumbs up*

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cargo cult posted:

eww wtf how do i avoid this? i want to colon cleanse now :cripes:

ahhhh noooooooo the snopes i was quoting from was specifically w/ the thesis that

well

None of this is to say that treatments such as colonic irrigation have absolutely no therapeutic value,fThe point is, however, that no one soberly considering these issues should allow himself to be influenced by the type of propagandistic misinformation contained in Internet anecdotes such as these.

so w/e

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
and even that's not actually poo poo, its just like a pellet of hardened urea that comes out with the poo poo, cuz, y'know, cloaca and all

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

pathetic little tramp posted:

But the core core problem is most Americans don't want to pay what something is worth. They want their landscaping done super cheap and don't give a gently caress.

So the places that hire illegals for less than minwage are going to get all the business while if you try to pay your legal workers the right amount, they'll say you're too expensive and fire you.

Americans simultaneously want cheap slave labour to do their jobs and bitch that they can't get jobs because there's all this cheap slave labour around.

:capitalism:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

Shits natural state tends to be more on the chalky side of things, the break down of blood cells via the liver gives it the memorable brown shade, if people have chalky pale stools usually indicates a bile duct obstruction.

posts like this are why cspam is such a wonderful place.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

new kind of cat posted:

and even that's not actually poo poo, its just like a pellet of hardened urea that comes out with the poo poo, cuz, y'know, cloaca and all

i had a shop teacher who laminated a chunk of his bermese python that he kept in the classroom's white pissshit to show people

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cloacas are the worst

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

cargo cult posted:

eww wtf how do i avoid this? i want to colon cleanse now :cripes:

it's fake news, don't worry about, friend

Serf
May 5, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

huh. guess i should go see a doctor

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

He's an MMA fighter and someone's going to just end his career if not his life some night because he's an rear end in a top hat.
he's bragging about making loads of money when I've never met anyone who watches that tedious poo poo.

BeOSPOS posted:

wonder why joementum hasn't been posting lately :thunk:
Joementum's great, but his ":smug: aren't Russian conspiracy theorists dumb?!" posts are almost as ridiculous as his (and my own) "Donald Trump won't be the nominee posts." Even when he mocks the really out there conspiracy theorists, it comes off really weird. It's hard for me to reconcile anyone having any Russian skepticism when Donny Jr. admitted to treason three months ago.

Nichael has issued a correction as of 18:05 on Oct 5, 2017

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Al! posted:

i had a shop teacher who laminated a chunk of his bermese python that he kept in the classroom's white pissshit to show people

i wish i had a cloaca

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

new kind of cat posted:

posts like this are why cspam is such a wonderful place.

I was really worried that Cspam was gone for good. There's really not any other corner of the internet where reasonably intelligent people can shoot the poo poo without it devolving into a hellscape. Even the worst posters are worlds above reddit.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

jerry seinfel posted:

if this fucks with my sardines im gonna be really salty

ironically you won't be without them :q:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

I was really worried that Cspam was gone for good. There's really not any other corner of the internet where reasonably intelligent people can shoot the poo poo without it devolving into a hellscape. Even the worst posters are worlds above reddit.

:same:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

new kind of cat posted:

i wish i had a cloaca

be the change you want to see

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

ironically you won't be without them :q:

:goleft: shouldn't you be taking this creative energy and channeling it towards a book

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

I think you need a certain attitude to be able to accurately understand this administration, and I don't think it's especially common in any political faction in the country.

not saying I'm smart or any of us are are particularly smart for understanding Donny, it's different than straight up intelligence

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

deathbysnusnu posted:

White supremacy is born out of being a massive failure/loser and falling back on your race team jersey that says you're a winner.

It's more and worse than that. Everyone in the thread needs to read The alt-right: Reactionary rehabilitation for white masculinity

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

"Gig economy" can eat a dick

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

It's always meatspace

always

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

btw

quote:

megacolon was jam-packed from the base of the descending colon all the way up and halfway across the transverse colon

u might say there was a "big hunk o' love"???

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

juche avocado posted:

The colon is approximately five to seven feet in length in a person Elvis’s size and should have been
about two inches in diameter … however, Elvis’s colon was at least three and a half inches in diameter in some places and as large as four and half to five inches in diameter in others … [T]he megacolon was jam-packed from the base of the descending colon all the way up and halfway across the transverse colon. It was filled with white, chalklike fecal material.

:stonklol:

*uses shitchalk to draw door on wall*

*consults handbook for the recently deceased*

*draws bottle of painkillers, door magically opens and elvis pops out*

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

[quote="“Nuclearmonkee”" post="“477082617”"]
“Gig economy” can eat a dick
[/quote]

There's probably a market for this.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

jerry seinfel posted:

if this fucks with my sardines im gonna be really salty

ditto but I doubt it

I think you'd have to go out of your way to find asian sourced sards, they're cheap as poo poo to harvest all over the place

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

cloacas piss me off

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm really glad that if you're a white guy who murders tons of people you get the sheriff of the place you did it calling you a 'superhero', that's a cool system

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

It's really hard to understand the motivations of someone like that. Why is he putting so much work and time into taking away people's healthcare? It doesn't benefit him at all. He already has more money then he can spend in what's left of his lifetime.

Is it just sadism?

Hatred keeps you going as well if not better than empathy and kindness.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nichael posted:

I think you need a certain attitude to be able to accurately understand this administration, and I don't think it's especially common in any political faction in the country.

not saying I'm smart or any of us are are particularly smart for understanding Donny, it's different than straight up intelligence

Trying to discuss TRUMP politics with anyone not in this thread is loving painful. To fully grasp TRUMP, you need a really specific cocktail of nihilism, pragmatism, understanding of sunk cost fallacies, obsessive love of politics and history, and a disdain for the people who generally have been the authoritative voice framing everything around you.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Nichael posted:

i am the brain genious

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

cloacas piss me off

those in glass houses, but you've made this post before, i think,

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Boston LAN thread is currently broken :ohdear::ohdear::ohdear:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Nichael posted:

Joementum's great, but his ":smug: aren't Russian conspiracy theorists dumb?!" posts are almost as ridiculous as his (and my own) "Donald Trump won't be the nominee posts." Even when he mocks the really out there conspiracy theorists, it comes off really weird. It's hard for me to reconcile anyone have any Russian skepticism when Donny Jr. admitted to treason three months ago.

Especially when he uncritically cites Seymour Hersh denying Assad's use of chemical weapons.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rah! posted:

If i wanna get cheap chicken, its chicken that had been processed by slaves, in America, for sociopathic rich fucks

If i wanna get cheap seafood, it's seafood that has been caught by slaves in china, for sociopathic rich fucks (also, nuke funding for a crazy fat man that we are technically at war with lmbo)

:911:

:bisonyes:

keep buying seafood you guys tia

:capitalism:

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/915985734116487168

Serf
May 5, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

I'm really glad that if you're a white guy who murders tons of people you get the sheriff of the place you did it calling you a 'superhero', that's a cool system

you, spoiler tag this poo poo from the death wish remake

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

ahhhh noooooooo the snopes i was quoting from was specifically w/ the thesis that

well

None of this is to say that treatments such as colonic irrigation have absolutely no therapeutic value,fThe point is, however, that no one soberly considering these issues should allow himself to be influenced by the type of propagandistic misinformation contained in Internet anecdotes such as these.

so w/e
I genuinely feel like we dont get enuff fiber in general. like i deliberately seek out fiber b/c im noided about stuff like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

he's bragging about making loads of money when I've never met anyone who watches that tedious poo poo.

Joementum's great, but his ":smug: aren't Russian conspiracy theorists dumb?!" posts are almost as ridiculous as his (and my own) "Donald Trump won't be the nominee posts." Even when he mocks the really out there conspiracy theorists, it comes off really weird. It's hard for me to reconcile anyone have any Russian skepticism when Donny Jr. admitted to treason three months ago.

I think joementum is a russian disinfo account

• Locked thread