Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i hope that guy tore his sutures similarly to ed balls tearing it up on strictly cum dancing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

GobiasIndustries posted:

is there literally any reason outside of OBAMA :argh: to tear up the Iran deal? I do not loving understand what the upside is outside of spiting the black man.

If we were to decide "gently caress the middle east, we're done here. you all can blow yourselves up idgaf" and then pull all the troops out of the region and resign to seeing Israel and a bunch of other countries ground to dust, then yes that would be a reason to tear up the deal.

But since that is not the policy of the Trump administration and the neocons running the show, it's in our best interest to keep it around. Plus if we back out even after Iran has kept up their half of the deal, it would poo poo on what little credibility we have left on the world stage.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

wasn't SCOTUS involved in this decision?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ahahahaha literally nothing but spite. everything being done is just to spite non-chuds and half the electorate is loving it

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

gently caress you moron don

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

euphronius posted:

it would be the first legit war America fought (as the evil aggressor) since ww2

maybe Korea

oh no you accidentally turned on the homework explainer signal

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

good ol' thomas gunderson, "tommy gun" we used to call him, on account of how he got shot by a guy with forty machine guns

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Man I really wish one of the people he visited would turn him away. It's too bad these things are so choreographed and it's known in advance that then people he visits have some level of support for him.

I mean I'm sure there are some people who are like 'gently caress no' but just say 'we don't want visitors at this time' because good lord imagine the harassment for a normal person, especially one in the hospital, that told the president to gently caress himself publicly.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

iranian cataphracts are unstoppable on the field of battle, the sound of hooves are like the wrathful thunder of Allah

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

:jerkbag:

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

'here's my gofundme link, please like and share and even $5 helps'

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Weird. It's like the Heritage Foundation and Liberty University run the country.

Now lets take a moment and think upon her emails.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
the comments are so bad

so bad

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

guys please show some respect

to the hospital staff that had to deal with this poo poo

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

mooch update

https://twitter.com/scaramuccipost/status/916017179962888194

https://twitter.com/scaramuccipost/status/915445999681904640

https://twitter.com/scaramuccipost/status/916017019782402054

Apr 7, 2003

I wonder how this guy felt about Obama.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

iran, as a semi-theocratic semi-democracy, is america's natural ally in the region anyway. but switching away from saudi arabia to iran is just simply unthinkable to the foreign policy establishment

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

ahahahaha literally nothing but spite. everything being done is just to spite non-chuds and half the electorate is loving it

a third, mabe

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baller Ina posted:

Change the wording to involve marriage and get back to me

Just cause christians watched Glee doesn't mean they're all in on the issue

even if it doesnt say marriage it still shows an upwards trend for supporting gay people's right to exist

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

I wonder how this guy felt about Obama.

well obama didnt regulate bump stocks so he's who really responsible for GUNderson being in the hospital

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Salt Fish posted:

Hahaha they blamed Obama. "We didn't want these firearm accessories but that gosh darn Obama made us buy them!"

Well, you see... the evil Muslim Obama really just wanted to confiscate our guns so that he could attach bump stocks to them then redistribute them to the welfare people.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
no one who voted trump is eligible for the draft anyway.

Apr 7, 2003

Serf posted:

a third, mabe

a third of the country being this spiteful doesn't say much good about us.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Bethamphetamine posted:

Weird. It's like the Heritage Foundation and Liberty University run the country.

Now lets take a moment and think upon her emails.

lock her up

Serf
May 5, 2011

a third of the country being this spiteful doesn't say much good about us.

well yeah but that goes for a lot of things

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Calibanibal posted:

iranian cataphracts are unstoppable on the field of battle, the sound of hooves are like the wrathful thunder of Allah

i read this in dan carlin's voice

tyvm

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I really really hope the left ultimately wins this weird rear end war for the nation. I just don't want history books in the future to be all full of praise for Trump.

I want the future record to show that Trump was ultimately the downfall of the conservative party. It doesn't have to be an immediate death (but it'd be preferable) but it needs to be choked out within the next 20 years. Although, I'm not quite sure America will make it through 20 more years.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/davepetley/status/915868949585244160
:catstare:

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

ppl who think war with iran would be nbd should look up the population of iran

itd be some kind of irony for the us to only find out what the f14 is capable of in a for real non top gun movie shooting war when its fighting for the other side

how do you say gooooooooooooooooooose in farsi

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

I had to listen to Tom Cotton talk for 40 minutes about why we need to bomb Iran and I could feel my brain cells dying the whole time. That guy's never read a book about Iran that hasn't had everything before 1979 ripped out. He literally thinks if we fire a bunch of cruise missiles into Iran everyone in the world will just go "welp" and nothing else will happen.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yus sir mister pressinent im sure glad to see you, the leader of this great country, in my hospital room where i am because crazyfucks can buy all the guns. lemme shake yer hand sir

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

well time to wrap it up, the earth itself refuses our presence

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

TMMadman posted:

I really really hope the left ultimately wins this weird rear end war for the nation. I just don't want history books in the future to be all full of praise for Trump.

I want the future record to show that Trump was ultimately the downfall of the conservative party. It doesn't have to be an immediate death (but it'd be preferable) but it needs to be choked out within the next 20 years. Although, I'm not quite sure America will make it through 20 more years.

the left is completely defanged and either under constant siege from every malicious powerful entity in the country or quietly complicit with them

fascism is the future

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Why are there 1100 new posts since lunch.

How many evangelical christians today know the heritage foundation was founded by Coors?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

jesus christ that NRA statement

I love how it ends with the implication that 20,000 people with handguns unloading on a hotel would have been the preferred outcome.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

I did a thing posted:

i read this in dan carlin's voice

tyvm

The hooves beat in time with the drums of war, ageeen, ageen, and ageen

Serf
May 5, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

the left is completely defanged and either under constant siege from every malicious powerful entity in the country or quietly complicit with them

fascism is the future

the future is a battle between nazis and communists, and my money is on the latter

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Why are there 1100 new posts since lunch.

How many evangelical christians today know the heritage foundation was founded by Coors?

Coors is a front group for Galt's Gultch - both are from a fictional area of Colorado

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

kazmeyer posted:

I had to listen to Tom Cotton talk for 40 minutes about why we need to bomb Iran and I could feel my brain cells dying the whole time. That guy's never read a book about Iran that hasn't had everything before 1979 ripped out. He literally thinks if we fire a bunch of cruise missiles into Iran everyone in the world will just go "welp" and nothing else will happen.

cotton is the devil by the way. he is the heart and soul of the fascist arm of the gop

• Locked thread