Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I did a thing posted:

i read this in dan carlin's voice

tyvm

I read it in Patton Oswalt's voice and it's even better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

this was a good idea

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/916017681769406465
:thunk:

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

is all the world jails and pisstapes?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I went to Galt's Gulch High School. I had to pay 20$ per class per day and books were handed out via death match

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I really really hope the left ultimately wins this weird rear end war for the nation. I just don't want history books in the future to be all full of praise for Trump.

I want the future record to show that Trump was ultimately the downfall of the conservative party. It doesn't have to be an immediate death (but it'd be preferable) but it needs to be choked out within the next 20 years. Although, I'm not quite sure America will make it through 20 more years.

Sir I just wanted to know if you wanted fries

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

obvious crisis actor

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

on behalf of the influx to the disocrd ild like to apologize for ruining it

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
curly fries or bust

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
How does tearing up the Iran deal lead to war, I haven't been paying attention to Iran. Is it just like "ok we're gonna make nukes then" and the US is like "no u won't *boom*"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

from the comments of this

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Weird. It's like the Heritage Foundation and Liberty University run the country.

Enh, they did last time a Republican was in the White House, the only (mild) surprise is that they've managed to penetrate the narcissistic fog that surrounds Trump's worm-eaten brain to any degree.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
do u guys think the Air Force ever got around to telling Trump the truth about Roswell

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

ahahahaha literally nothing but spite. everything being done is just to spite non-chuds and half the electorate is loving it

they can't die of opioid overdoses fast enough, imo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

"For the last time, we don't buy that you're only 35"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Low Desert Punk posted:

do u guys think the Air Force ever got around to telling Trump the truth about Roswell

trump is the truth about roswell

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

even if it doesnt say marriage it still shows an upwards trend for supporting gay people's right to exist

"You can exist but what you're doing is still wrong" seems like a small step

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

angerbeet posted:

How does tearing up the Iran deal lead to war, I haven't been paying attention to Iran. Is it just like "ok we're gonna make nukes then" and the US is like "no u won't *boom*"

throw some random sanctions in there, trump being trump, and neocon boners in there and yeah p much

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

angerbeet posted:

mostly it just indicates that the faction in the government that has desperately wanted war with iran forever is getting their way

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Hahahaahahaahahahaahah jeeeeeeesus jesus christ

https://twitter.com/ddayen/status/915926902627618816

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

re-election secured btw

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

also why the Iranposting did they confirm they're leaving the deal or some poo poo and I missed it?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Low Desert Punk posted:

The Air Force isn't even constitutional.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

yet the usa still couldnt win in somalia

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

also why the Iranposting did they confirm they're leaving the deal or some poo poo and I missed it?

no we did
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...omepage%2Fstory

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

angerbeet posted:

imagine exactly the same thing currently happening in North Korea also happening in Iran, but with way more racism and also now Saudi Arabia and Israel are 24/7 pissing their pants to invade Iran because it might mean some challenge to their regional authority

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol that would be $30 here, jesus gently caress is food cheap there. No wonder everyone from the south is fat

yeah pizza from the local chain up the street us like $25 for a large and that's all you get. but I guess you don't have to tip anymore because $15 is enough jeez am I right?????

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

angerbeet posted:

wonder how france and the UK feel about the US leaving the Iran deal.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hey Dong Man!

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

from the comments of this

i like how it alternates between hammer-and-sickle and cross-and-sickle because it was made by one of those wierdo catholic leninists

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

this is exactly what the South thought in the first civil war - "with our strong military tradition we'll win easily!"

turns out you need to have any sort of functional industry.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

zegermans posted:

some source said trump was going to nullify it and nobody knows because it all depends on how mushy his brains are at that particular moment

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

that's what I meant by "they", as in the administration

also lmao gently caress trump

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
"Why do women need free birth control when Obama is giving away free abortions? Were gonna repeal that too people" -Trump

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the bitcoin of weed posted:

some source said trump was going to nullify it and nobody knows because it all depends on how mushy his brains are at that particular moment

:chaostrump:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

jerry seinfel posted:

Trump plans to declare that Iran nuclear deal is not in the national interest

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1e38_story.html

we're goin to war boys!!

I bet if you asked him how this fits into his broader Iran strategy he'd do that thing where his mouth just flaps open and shut for about 10 seconds before he starts slobbering about Israel.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
the biggest nail in the coffin for alien conspiracies is that Trump hasn't already bragged about how Earth is such a great tourist destination for the Gleep-Glops and we have all this new technology and we have to keep the Xlorklans out of our borders

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i like how it alternates between hammer-and-sickle and cross-and-sickle because it was made by one of those wierdo catholic leninists

Jesus and his disciples held their property communally.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the decades to recover from this president just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

honest the guy on the left is more of a threat to himself with a firearm than the teenager on the right.

we vets are more suicidal than homicidal imo

• Locked thread