Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Kareem Hunt is the AFCW offensive player of the month, as well as the NFL rookie of the month

Also where did warcrimes go

Eli Wiggum posted:

crawled into a hole after the raiders got housed

Oh hey guys. Yeah, I was on vacation visiting my Canadian gf, you wouldn't know her.

a neat cape posted:

Away forever, hopefully.

I'm sure he'll be back posting tweets objectifying women in Raiders gear next time they win.

love you too, precious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Yep. Always root for the team playing the loving Broncos, no exceptions ever

They had a game against KC last year that I wanted the Broncos to win to help the Raiders win the division.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I just want to wish good games to you all except gently caress the raiders and GOD BLESS ELWAY AND GOD BLESS HIS HORSE TEETH!

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine

aperion posted:

FAA to desn spanos: gently caress off

Apparently he needs a stadium that holds (and has in attendance) 30,000 or more people to restrict the airspace overhead during games. A pissed off San Diego fan has been renting banners to fly overhead reminding him that he sucks and there's not a drat thing he can do about it.

https://twitter.com/alexpadilla86/status/913583768878817280

Sunday's banner will read "Want to see a sellout Dean? Look in the mirror!"

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
A government agency not bowing down to a billionaire holy poo poo that's rare

and awesome

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Glass of Milk posted:

https://twitter.com/alexpadilla86/status/913583768878817280

Sunday's banner will read "Want to see a sellout Dean? Look in the mirror!"

Yes. A million times yes.

Black Sunshine posted:

A government agency not bowing down to a billionaire holy poo poo that's rare

and awesome

Dean isn't a real billionaire, he never would've made it into Trump's cabinet.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I hope the racist team beats the other racist team tonight

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Today I am proud to be 1/16 Blackfoot and I give you permission to cheer for the Chiefs.

I'd say it in Nitsitapi but I had to look up what it was called.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
RIP Derek Carr

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Said 2-4 weeks, then while I was reading it an update came through for 2-6 weeks.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
This is fine

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Maybe the Chargers have a chahahaha no

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
rough day

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Eli Wiggum posted:

RIP Derek Carr

How the gently caress does a dude break his back with a knee hit like that. It didn't look that hard. Sucks man.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
If the Raiders can go 1-1 without Carr and bring him back for the Chiefs game I will remain somewhat cautiously optimistic.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

The Broncos won't lose this week

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thank you, football gods.

Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (the real LDT) only has a knee sprain and is day to day.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Thank you, football gods.

Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (the real LDT) only has a knee sprain and is day to day.

oh thank god.

now hopefully ehinger comes back and is awesome and morse has his foot heal up real nice.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
How long is Morse out, anyway?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Unknown. A few weeks I guess.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
The Texans are gonna win this weekend I can feel it.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

can you not

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That feeling is hope.

Reid is not getting beat by the rookie QB that he's done extensive research on all offseason and had in for evaluation for 10 hours or whatever and apparently continues to text with.

He's throwing picks this Sunday.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Chiefs are pretty beat up, our entire interior OL is doubtful/out for the game and the Texans LT holdout won't matter if Frank loving Zombo is our starting LOLB again. Hopkins has whipped Peters in the past too, it'll be a close game

imagine running stunts with Clowney/Mercilus on Bryan Witzmann and Jordan Devey lol

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah I know. I think some guys will play that are currently hurting. I guess I should say it won't be Watson who beats the Chiefs.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

kiimo posted:

Yeah I know. I think some guys will play that are currently hurting. I guess I should say it won't be Watson who beats the Chiefs.

Checks out. So far my football experience has been the only team that can beat an AFC West team is an AFC West team.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
It is a smart move to not watch the Chargers

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
football is bad again

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

o line troubles or not, alex smiths scrambling genius will carry us when he can't use his invincible mvp quality arm

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Jack Del Huevos posted:

football is bad again

https://twitter.com/TheAthleticSF/status/916116301277302784

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Clearly drinking spinal fluid from a freshly cracked-open newborn.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
So do the Texans ever get to be honorary AFC West members now that the Chiefs beat them twice a year on average, too?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Plus playoff battles. Chiefs play Texans a lot more than the Seahawks that's for sure and every once in a while a Seahawk fan wanders in to talk about the good ol days when we all used to beat them on the regular.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

No we only have space for four on this crew. Each member has a role. The Raiders are the survivalist warlords who seek only destruction, the Chiefs are the creative sneaky ninjas who will shank you the moment you stop looking, the Broncos have no morals and will do dark things, and the Chargers as our wildcard.

Sorry but the Texans aren't a good fit. Please apply again next year.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Houston and the Chargers are pretty similar teams except Houston has a good quarterback.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Yeah but do you really truly know in what new way the Chargers will gently caress it up? wildcard Bitch

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

kiimo posted:

Houston and the Chargers are pretty similar teams except Houston has a good quarterback.
you're trying to trigger ross aren't you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

shhhhhh!

• Locked thread