Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Serf posted:

every drink of water you take has molecules that were once pissed out by a dinosaur.

we can both post irrelevant poo poo

if we accept your scenario, where a drone blows up a car and everyone in that street immediately surrenders, there would need to be millions of drone-car-blowups to get the country to submit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

deadgoon posted:

im not entirely sure what discord is but i am sure it is NOT a forum so i will not be joining it

its a fun place to hang out with friends

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

Nice, the sex position that's as good as shower sex (not at all)

just lol if you don't enjoy the view

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

trump

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Serf posted:

average american: revolution!

*a lawnmower blows up and no one know where the tannerite came from or where the leg is*

average american: actually I blew mah leg off

Serf
May 5, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

if we accept your scenario, where a drone blows up a car and everyone in that street immediately surrenders, there would need to be millions of drone-car-blowups to get the country to submit

if we accept my scenario, you and i and everyone we have ever known or loved drinks dinosaur piss every day

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/916012729990660097

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

alright time to probate everyone that posted on the last page

:evilbuddy:

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Zyla posted:

I was hoping for it <3

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zyla posted:

nice

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

T-trump? :ohdear:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

deadgoon posted:

im not entirely sure what discord is but i am sure it is NOT a forum so i will not be joining it

its the new aol chatroom

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zyla posted:

why not this one too? :colbert:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

deadgoon posted:

its a chatroom

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I missed sex

Serf
May 5, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

its the new aol chatroom

more like the new lol chatroom

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

freckle posted:

why not this one too? :colbert:

sadly im kidding

im much too much of a softie for this

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Zyla posted:

probate me too because I'm mad I missed it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

What the gently caress, I keep missing out on the sex pages.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
soros?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

GobiasIndustries posted:

it's his thread, he's got the power

not the last one :ssh:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Lmao how have I never read the Jeb! Jr twitter this is great

https://twitter.com/JebBushJr/status/914171398129700866

He still has a Jeb! 2016 background and pinned tweet, cuck yeah!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/thebafflermag/status/916026487039496192
this article is surprisingly not awful

quote:

The deep crisis that Trump’s administration will bequeath the United States will require an answer—a good answer. But in the USA, the opposition—or at any rate, the dominant forces in the mainstream opposition—is actively disinterested in good answers. A good answer would involve admitting that the problems the nation faces are massive, deeply-rooted, and systemic. A good answer would thus involve radically re-shaping the economy, from the distribution of wealth to the production of fuel. Indeed, a good answer would in this case be one that responds to a standard of correctness wholly other to the previously established order of things. This is why the DNC will never be interested in good answers.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

sadly im kidding

broken promises lead to broke incumbents

serf for idiot king

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Dunno why you'd go offsite when the subforum motto is essentially "Just post"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

What the gently caress, I keep missing out on the sex pages.

time to open up the relationship

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
is reddit fishing rly as fun as you make it look

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/916040484161699840

i use lube personally :shrug:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Office Pig posted:

broken promises lead to broke incumbents

serf for idiot king

the greatest amount of suffering for everyone is continuing to post in this hell america

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

Lmao how have I never read the Jeb! Jr twitter this is great

https://twitter.com/JebBushJr/status/914171398129700866

He still has a Jeb! 2016 background and pinned tweet, cuck yeah!

its like james bond jr only worse

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Zyla posted:

sadly im kidding

Can I get a zylacat.jpg sixer on page 69 anyway

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Zyla posted:

the greatest amount of suffering for everyone is continuing to post in this hell america

this is why i support goon suicid

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

marginalia - when your toast is too cheap for butter

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

pushpins posted:

Trump literally posed with his hands on a globe. A royal family posed with Trump in their global cybersecurity headquarters and Alex Jones has nothing to say about it.

Trump put his son-in-law Jared Kushner in charge of middle east peace talks AND a U.S drug epidemic and Alex Jones has nothing to say about it

Trump has a former military general as his chief of staff and a cabinet full of Goldman Sachs people. Alex Jones's paranoid fantasy of U.S collapse is actually happening and he's loving it.

alex jones is friends with one of the guys that got nixon elected and claims to not be part of the establishment lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

TRUMP

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/916028445905137665

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

glad to see they got better after his visit

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

alex jones is friends with one of the guys that got nixon elected and claims to not be part of the establishment lol

alex jones has no friends lol

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
so i was reading the "funny stuff you remember about politics thread" and someone mentioned the crown prince of nepal slaughtering the entire royal family while drunk and high

i went to read the wikipedia article (you can read it at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepalese_royal_massacre) and found out that

wikipedia posted:

Dipendra proceeded to a small bridge over a stream running through the palace gardens, where he shot himself six times in the back and once in the left hand, which left him critically injured.

uuuh

what?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

https://twitter.com/artemispics/status/874793556178874369

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
bannon is sucking himself off and milo is jerking off with marginalia, jesus christ dont these assholes know that masturbation is a jewish plot

• Locked thread