Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
imagine this down syndrome retard idiot thinking about how much norm would like him if they met in real life lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
imagine him thinking about it while loving his doll

Lemon
May 22, 2003

for real a couple of years ago I had a dream where me and Norm were friends and just hanging out shooting the poo poo and stuff, I was profoundly depressed when I woke up.

folder
Oct 9, 2016
[Norm Macdonald a la Weekend Update]: Forums poster GoldfishStew made headlines today with a controversial opinion on a recent Jim Carrey interview. Goldfish described the cult podcast's latest instalment as "unlistenable", "bizarre" and was reported to have felt "disappointed" by the end of it. Under criticism, Stew went off on a tirade about others' opinions being invalid, citing their basic inability to read social interactions. Charitably, he seemed quick to offer sage life advice to his peers by reflecting on his own favourite social interaction: having sex with plastic women.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
you guys dont even, like, know how to follow an internet forum

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

folder posted:

[Norm Macdonald a la Weekend Update]: Forums poster GoldfishStew made headlines today with a controversial opinion on a recent Jim Carrey interview. Goldfish described the cult podcast's latest instalment as "unlistenable", "bizarre" and was reported to have felt "disappointed" by the end of it. Under criticism, Stew went off on a tirade about others' opinions being invalid, citing their basic inability to read social interactions. Charitably, he seemed quick to offer sage life advice to his peers by reflecting on his own favourite social interaction: having sex with plastic women.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Law Cheetah posted:

you guys dont even, like, know how to follow an internet forum

/

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

folder posted:

lol

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
Hey I'm an adult can you explain to me why different forms of art would require me to engage with them differently?

GoldfishStew fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Oct 5, 2017

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

can you please answer my question about what it feels like to have sex with a realdoll? thanks in advance

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Go lick a lollipop.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
[Norm, to his old fashioned blow up doll after meeting GoldfishStew]

....I mean the guy was a real jerk!

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

GoldfishStew posted:

Go lick a lollipop.

Such a rude thing to say. I really hope you aren't implying he's got an oral fixation and might be secretly gay are you?

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Again dude I don't think anyone was saying it wasn't at least a little inappropriate to fall asleep at a comedy gig, we are just mocking your insane overreaction to it

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Oh then ok. My b. Just love norm and think it was rude.

But yeah comparing music and comedy is dumb.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
So is comparing real live women to plastic dolls, but don't let that stop you.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Nobody was comparing that though?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks for letting us know what's dumb, retarded sex pervert

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

GoldfishStew posted:

Oh then ok. My b. Just love norm and think it was rude.

You don't have a life size rubber doll version of Norm do you?

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

No but I do have his SNL weekend update action figure.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Yeah Adam was really happy Jim Carey filmed the show there. He said that many times, that was pretty much the only sentence he was able to get out

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

They didnt film there, you stupid gently caress. They cast there.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Jim went in there one night, watched the show, and hired a couple comics on the lineup that night

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I'm sad the season is over because Norm seemed to just be getting back into the swing of things with the last two episodes. I didn't even make it through the Caitlyn Jenner and Margaret Cho episodes.
Firstly, I don't think any of these episodes were in any particular chronological order. I would love to know how the production of this thing actually went, though.
Secondly, gently caress, this is the end of the season? So much for those rumors that he got a second interview with Super Dave. :(

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

DaveKap posted:

Firstly, I don't think any of these episodes were in any particular chronological order. I would love to know how the production of this thing actually went, though.
Secondly, gently caress, this is the end of the season? So much for those rumors that he got a second interview with Super Dave. :(

They definitely weren't in order but I think Jim Carey and Tim Allen were shot towards the end. At the end of the ep the card said "see you next season." I was hoping for Conan ...

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

[quote="“GoldfishStew”" post="“477095018”"]
They didnt film there, you stupid gently caress. They cast there.
[/quote]

Sorry, must have dozed off

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Puppy Galaxy posted:

:perfect:

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Unless you were in the audience, congrats on this burn not making any sense. go meet Adam under a bridge, you two are a match made in heaven comedically.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

GoldfishStew posted:

Unless you were in the audience, congrats on this burn not making any sense. go meet Adam under a bridge, you two are a match made in heaven comedically.

You gently caress dolls and cum in them

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Puppy Galaxy posted:

You gently caress dolls and cum in them

To be fair, he sometimes comes on them

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
imagine the sick things this sex pervert has done that he hasn't happily admitted to online

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
The only thing worse than that Jim Carrey interview is this thread.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Not that it matters but I don't cum in them.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

folder posted:

god drat

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

GoldfishStew posted:

You don't even cum at all.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Reince Penis posted:

/

Where can I get my own Ann Coulter doll (for a friend)

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I don't know who's more degenerate; the real doll fucker who proudly and openly porks a plastic lady, or Adam Eget who had to be rescued from a life of jerking off punks under the Queensboro bridge for $15 a man.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

GoldfishStew posted:

Kind of a weird brag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I enjoyed the Jim Carrey episode. I thought he was weird and entertaining and Norm found a good balance of reigning him in a bit when he needed to. I mean the episode was worth it for "I cannot sanction your buffoonery" alone.

• Locked thread