Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

russians ain't making GBS threads around

please don't go after ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
i must be like a billion years old but i remember the loving outrage when obama wanted to use a blackberry and now trump and his chief of staff and probably like everyone else in the administration is just like 'gently caress software updates, yes id like to help this nigerian prince let me click this link' and nobody even blinks

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

GobiasIndustries posted:

i must be like a billion years old but i remember the loving outrage when obama wanted to use a blackberry and now trump and his chief of staff and probably like everyone else in the administration is just like 'gently caress software updates, yes id like to help this nigerian prince let me click this link' and nobody even blinks

whatcha gonna do about it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Don't forget TanSuitGate

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/916044046916665344

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Der Meister posted:

I think it's kinda cool tbh

agreed. death of the author and whatnot, i think it's pretty badass

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Don't forget TanSuitGate

Mustardghazi was his most egregious offense IMO but that loving suit....:argh:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I'm gonna churn up that turtle soup all over this thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

Everyone realized they can’t do poo poo because the executive has minimal oversight.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

lmao mencius moldbug in the news

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Zyla posted:

the milo/buzzfeed article about half of silicon valley prodding along gamergate is pretty amazing, not because it contains any surprises, but just the sheer amount of names.

there was an article yesterday about seattles nazi brigade

spoiler: they're all techbro dipshits

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

its because republicans were angry at obama for being black and democrats won't stoop to their level of criticizing the executive because when they go low, we go high op

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Trump gonna fire the leaker

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
pee pee poo poo

im president doo doo

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Internet Webguy posted:

leo had two swords and donny just had a stick

no kid would turn down two swords for a stick

Leonardo is just the blond guy from scooby doo, practically a cuck

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a helpful bear posted:

pee pee poo poo

im president doo doo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

YOU A loving HAT posted:

why wouldn't he want THAT? Sounds like a hell of a good time!

he's a grumpy old geezer who hates fun, also live fetuses

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
don fat so what

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

anyone who thinks donatello isn't the best never played the ninja turtles nes game and obviously doesn't know poo poo

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Every played-straight hero archetype like Leonardo is boring as poo poo and he is no exception

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

one of Silicon Valley's seasons 1-2 writers was siccing milo on people
:chloe:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
donatello is the elon musk of the team

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nichael posted:

move over garrison

yeah baby it's me austin bowers

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Every played-straight hero archetype like Leonardo is boring as poo poo and he is no exception

That's why Donatello is the second worst

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

Trump was right about Hollywood

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nichael posted:

yeah but @lowtax is just as bad for saying a mean thing at baked alaska

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Fact: if anyone ever claims that Leo is their favorite, they either like swords, the color blue, or are as boring as he is

nobody likes the teacher's pet

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

YOU A loving HAT posted:

why wouldn't he want THAT? Sounds like a hell of a good time!

Skellington parity!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

leonardo is way better in the graphic novels tho

hes got all kinds of cool bushido-esqe moments and he fuckin dices with those swords

he had to be cleaned up for mass consumption

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

https://i.imgur.com/aRwVQmR.gifv

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
NINJA turtles and none of them had throwing stars or a bow/arrow setup

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the tmnt comics are what made rifts the pen & paper rpg possible

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

buncha dumbshites runnin this shite show

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Fact: if anyone ever claims that Leo is their favorite, they either like swords, the color blue, or are as boring as he is

nobody likes the teacher's pet

If anyone ever refers to turtles by color, they are a waste of humanity. TRUE turtle fans know they literally all wore red.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

First came Tim Gionet, the former BuzzFeed social media strategist who goes by “Baked Alaska” on Twitter, whom Yiannopoulos pitched to Fleuette as a tour manager in late May. Gionet accompanied Yiannopoulos to Florida after the June 2016 Pulse nightclub killings in Orlando. The two planned a press conference outside a mosque attended by the shooter, Omar Mateen. (“Brilliant,” Bannon emailed. “Btw they are ALL ‘factories of hate.’”) But after some impertinent tweets and back talk from Gionet, Fleuette became Yiannopoulos’s managerial confidante.

“He needs to understand that ‘Baked Alaska’ is over,” Yiannopoulos wrote in one email to Fleuette. “He is not a friend he is an employee. … He is becoming a laughing stock and that reflects badly on me.” In another, “I think we need to replace Tim. … [He] has no news judgment or understanding of what’s dangerous (thinks tweets about Jews are just fine). … He seems more interested in his career as an obscure Twitter personality than my tour manager.”

At the Republican National Convention, Yiannopoulos deliberately chose a hotel for Gionet far from the convention center, writing to another Breitbart employee, “Exactly where I want him. … He needs the commute to remind him of his place.”

Gionet did not respond to multiple requests by BuzzFeed News for comment.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Zyla posted:

leonardo is way better in the graphic novels tho

hes got all kinds of cool bushido-esqe moments and he fuckin dices with those swords

he had to be cleaned up for mass consumption

Yeah he had way more opportunities in the comics and graphic novels to show off that he was by far the most learned and skilled and honorable turtle

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

change my name posted:

hi just came here to l m a o at the Vice writer on women's issues who was collaborating with Milo to stir up drama

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/916049062142599169

thanks joe

BREAKING: guy who constantly wears hats to cover up obvious receding hairline mad about fat acceptance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

buncha dumbshites runnin this shite show

it's on purpose

• Locked thread