Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
idaho state senator gets mad online irl

In the video, at 5:52 p.m. a sheriff's deputy approaches an obviously agitated Foreman, who tells the deputy, "This guy says I'm not doing my job, and he's lecturing me on the Constitution." The deputy asks both men to move along. Before Foreman walks off, he calls the man a "liberal nuttard" and tells him, "Go ahead, don't vote for me, because you didn't." Foreman then leaves the scene, but can be heard saying, "Go straight to hell, you son of a bitch."

nuttard

dotard

donuttard?

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
"tongue-punch my fartbox, dude!" - michaelangelo the orange ninja turtle to his friend the red tutrelk

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

a helpful bear posted:

NINJA turtles and none of them had throwing stars or a bow/arrow setup

they're mutants, not weebs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reading all this poo poo just makes me wish the left wanted power and influence as bad as the right does

As soon as you say this or that is off the table because it goes too far, you've lost

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Jazerus posted:

First came Tim Gionet, the former BuzzFeed social media strategist who goes by “Baked Alaska” on Twitter, whom Yiannopoulos pitched to Fleuette as a tour manager in late May. Gionet accompanied Yiannopoulos to Florida after the June 2016 Pulse nightclub killings in Orlando. The two planned a press conference outside a mosque attended by the shooter, Omar Mateen. (“Brilliant,” Bannon emailed. “Btw they are ALL ‘factories of hate.’”) But after some impertinent tweets and back talk from Gionet, Fleuette became Yiannopoulos’s managerial confidante.

“He needs to understand that ‘Baked Alaska’ is over,” Yiannopoulos wrote in one email to Fleuette. “He is not a friend he is an employee. … He is becoming a laughing stock and that reflects badly on me.” In another, “I think we need to replace Tim. … [He] has no news judgment or understanding of what’s dangerous (thinks tweets about Jews are just fine). … He seems more interested in his career as an obscure Twitter personality than my tour manager.”

At the Republican National Convention, Yiannopoulos deliberately chose a hotel for Gionet far from the convention center, writing to another Breitbart employee, “Exactly where I want him. … He needs the commute to remind him of his place.”

Gionet did not respond to multiple requests by BuzzFeed News for comment.

Baked Alaska is the most owned person on the planet

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

what movie is this?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

buncha dumbshites runnin this shite show

humanity.txt

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BeOSPOS posted:

what movie is this?

Goldeneye, you philistine.

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

BeOSPOS posted:

what movie is this?

goldeneye duh

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

there's some mixed messages here

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Internet Webguy posted:

idaho state senator gets mad online irl

In the video, at 5:52 p.m. a sheriff's deputy approaches an obviously agitated Foreman, who tells the deputy, "This guy says I'm not doing my job, and he's lecturing me on the Constitution." The deputy asks both men to move along. Before Foreman walks off, he calls the man a "liberal nuttard" and tells him, "Go ahead, don't vote for me, because you didn't." Foreman then leaves the scene, but can be heard saying, "Go straight to hell, you son of a bitch."

nuttard

dotard

donuttard?

'nutterd' or 'nut tard'?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

that should say moron lobby

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/cher/status/915462440028012545

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

Goldeneye, you philistine.

f#a# posted:

goldeneye duh

:doh:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

kaleedity posted:

they're mutants, not weebs

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

that should say moron lobby

more on labia

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

skaboomizzy posted:

Baked Alaska hit on a 13 year old girl wearing cat ears. On video.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Reading all this poo poo just makes me wish the left wanted power and influence as bad as the right does

As soon as you say this or that is off the table because it goes too far, you've lost
this is going to sound sycophantic (or maybe insulting), but i think if the left was made up of assholes like you, we'd have a much, much better society.

it's like what dotard trmup says "we have to get tough folks." he's right. the left does have to get tough. and that means being a piece of poo poo against even bigger pieces of poo poo.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Michelangelo is the best because: nunchucks.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

BeOSPOS posted:

what movie is this?

MODS!?! :byodood:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

this is going to sound sycophantic (or maybe insulting), but i think if the left was made up of assholes like you, we'd have a much, much better society.

it's like what dotard trmup says "we have to get tough folks." he's right. the left does have to get tough. and that means being a piece of poo poo against even bigger pieces of poo poo.

Basically, being LBJ and not Obama

Selectively

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

skaboomizzy posted:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hello, I'm a black and white indie comic book from the late 1980s. i contain grimacing dudes and gyrating boobs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im the perfectly evenly spaced wear and tear

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

anyone who thinks donatello isn't the best never played the ninja turtles nes game and obviously doesn't know poo poo

I was always Donatello in these games and when my bother/cousins and I dressed up as TMNT for Halloween one year. Best turtle.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

hello, I'm a black and white indie comic book from the late 1980s. i contain grimacing dudes and gyrating boobs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Selectively

good intentions don't mean poo poo when they're tempered by decorum and accomplish nothing. the left simply doesn't understand this principle. when they go low, we go loving subterranean

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

NofrikinfuN posted:

I was always Donatello in these games and when my bother/cousins and I dressed up as TMNT for Halloween one year. Best turtle.

don's staff had the most range

was a simple choice

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3L3qxkc9pk

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
if ed balls was spanish would his name be eduardo juevos?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

don's staff had the most range

was a simple choice

NUNCHUCKS!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

BeOSPOS posted:

what movie is this?

you wouldn't like it

that james bond is very ahh

*checks notes*

as you always say... "night"...crew? idk what that means im just the anchor

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

you wouldn't like it

that james bond is very ahh

*checks notes*

as you always say... "night"...crew?

gonna metastasize on the movie industry

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/916060741500891137

fake news, bing bang boom

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there was that first TMNT game for the NES w the little space in the floor you had to know to walk right over

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Selectively

sans that whole vietnam thing anyway

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/andylevy/status/916060609753600002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU