Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
[quote="“Mikey Purp”" post="“477099227”"]
So does he, but have you seen the dude? It’s the perfect fit.
[/quote]

The Dougernaut is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Swole Mole was always the better name.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The Dougernaut will always be a COMPLETE AND UTTER poo poo NICKNAME

because he tried to nickname himself lmao

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I like it because it reminds me of that hilarious Juggernaut bitch video

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Yeah the surest way to make a nickname stick is to talk about how much you don't like it. Muscle Hamster for life.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Wasn't it because it was what his ex girlfriend called him and they ended on bad terms?

Regardless, I love http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-muscle-hamster/

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Gilly inside the ten :pray:

edit: nooo I hit submit and they closeup on him jogging off

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I for one am very happy that I invested heavily in Chris Hogan.

Not so much on Gillislee.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Thanks be to Hogan, my de facto WR1 this week.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Work league going well

Also I need it to go well because I talked poo poo at the draft that they could just take my league dues out of my winnings and I still haven't paid.

4-0 though

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Pats commit penalties, manage to convert a first down anyway on some good passing to amendola and white on the edges, OL looks like crap, Brady is still Brady. You can tell the tampa bay defense smells blood because they are dialing up blitzes and pressure plays. Ryan Russell is hurt. Gillislee getting red zone touches. Chris Hogan TD pass.

e. wait should I stop summarizing the game? I probably should.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

drat the one time I see Allen run an actual route and Brady looks his way...only to throw a TD to Hogan.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Why is it a touchdown when you catch the ball in the air and land in bounds out of the endzone?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

lol winston deserved a horrible INT on that play, what a stupid stupid throw

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tyree posted:

Why is a touchdown when you catch the ball in the air and land in bounds out of the endzone?

had possession on the other side of the plane. boop td.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Tyree posted:

Why is a touchdown when you catch the ball in the air and land in bounds out of the endzone?

you only have to cross the plane with the ball. Same reason you can dive across the corner with your body entirely outside the end zone but hold the ball out over the corner peg and it counts.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Leperflesh posted:

Pats commit penalties, manage to convert a first down anyway on some good passing to amendola and white on the edges, OL looks like crap, Brady is still Brady. You can tell the tampa bay defense smells blood because they are dialing up blitzes and pressure plays. Ryan Russell is hurt. Gillislee getting red zone touches. Chris Hogan TD pass.

e. wait should I stop summarizing the game? I probably should.

Pats D bad, Bucs D bad, Pats o-line bad, Winston bad throwing, Muscle Hamster good.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Leperflesh posted:

you only have to cross the plane with the ball. Same reason you can dive across the corner with your body entirely outside the end zone but hold the ball out over the corner peg and it counts.

ok then why not keep up the receiver in the air as the defender and walk out of bounds

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

That little thing about "where was Jameis at the start of Brady's career?" Is loving mind blowing.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

AnacondaHL posted:

Pats D bad, Bucs D bad, Pats o-line bad, Winston bad throwing, Muscle Hamster good.

Yes. Also Evans... pretty good, brady good, amendola good, white good

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Tyree posted:

ok then why not keep up the receiver in the air as the defender and walk out of bounds

if the reciever's feet come down out of bounds than the catch was out of bounds and wasn't a catch, and if it wasn't a catch, then the ball didn't break the plane while under control.

In this case the receiver landed in bounds, and the ball crossed the plane, so the ball was still under control and it's a TD

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

white just got a red zone carry, so it's not automatically gilly

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

0 targets to TE so far with Gronk out

gee ya think

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

AnacondaHL posted:

0 targets to TE so far with Gronk out

gee ya think

:negative:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

cooks is good

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Update: Nick Folk also bad

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

AnacondaHL posted:

Update: Nick Folk also bad

holy poo poo this meltdown

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
lol I almost streamed Folk tonight. Bullet dodged.

Poor dude.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I haven't had a QB-WR combo poo poo my bed as much as Winston and Evans have tonight, in a long time.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

[quote="“Suave Fedora”" post="“477102825”"]
I haven’t had a QB-WR combo poo poo my bed as much as Winston and Evans have tonight, in a long time.
[/quote]

At least you didn't start Dwayne Allen. Lmao...gently caress...

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
I play in a league we call the "Suck League". Kickers get points for missing field goals. Folk is doing well there!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Suave Fedora posted:

I haven't had a QB-WR combo poo poo my bed as much as Winston and Evans have tonight, in a long time.

Yyyyep, the good news is, I don't have to worry about the rest of my team now.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
All the dropped passes

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Why didn't you throw to Evans you poopmatazz

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Fuckinn jump ball it to evans

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Ugh, facing Jameis and it looked great until he scored like 14 points in the last 10 minutes.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Chris Hogan is definitely my best sleeper draft pick this year.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Doppelganger posted:

Chris Hogan is definitely my best sleeper draft pick this year.

My Hogan & KHunt team is gonna stroll to the finals fail to make the playoffs because they'll both suck from the moment I made this post.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Spoeank posted:

My Hogan & KHunt team is gonna stroll to the finals fail to make the playoffs because they'll both suck from the moment I made this post.
Oh, you DICK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Yay Gore! Miss you dude.

• Locked thread