Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Same

My sleep has been poo poo lately. I think I'm gonna dry out a couple weeks once this bottle is gone to see if it's that even tho it's on nights I don't drink bc who knows

try nasal surgery

wrosk well form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

try nasal surgery

wrosk well form

Is that a kind of bourbon or gin or what

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

lol some of the expressions

https://twitter.com/Scavino45/status/916102015004143616

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Ralph Northam sound hard af

:ohdear:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

kaleedity posted:

so uhh what happens if someone sues a pres in a state for libel

you basically cant sue the president except for very specific things

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Truckin n fuckin

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

redneck nazgul posted:

the people who are most scared of MS13, white suburbanite folks in NoVA, already realized that MS13 isnt going to touch them because MS13 is smart enough to know that the cops will actually skullfuck them if they touch rich white people

also outside of like fauquier and stafford county those people vote overwhelmingly democrat anyway

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Is that a kind of bourbon or gin or what

yeah gin

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Duscat posted:

don chirp giving the the kiss of death to ed gillespie now, okay

https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/916124948057518081

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
service guarantees citizenship, but unironically

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

yeah gin

Cool I'll give it a shot

Also after a very busy day today my entire schedule for tomorrow is one event named GET PAID

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/AP/status/916125901653532675

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

this just in martina big is also legit crazy and got giant implants as well because she's one of those people who fill the void with ill-advised plastic surgery and tanning beds.

so like, the whole race thing is just the tip of the weirdberg with her

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

alnilam posted:

has anyone post"trump"' yet

Knock yourself our, kid

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Epic High Five posted:

IIRC ladies can be drafted now too so it should get pretty spicy

On October 27th, 2016, Twitter user @Ultra_Victoria[5] tweeted a composite photograph of Russian president Vladimir Putin superimposed over a group of female U.S. military personnel with the caption “No Man Can Beat Us,” encouraging American women to “pre-register” for military service, a mandate known as the Selective Service system which requires virtually all male U.S. citizens between the ages of 18 and 25 to express their consent for potential military conscription during wartime. 

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

deadgoon posted:

service guarantees citizenship, but unironically

The most fragile worldbuilding sandbox ever created so that a self insert could rant at kids is about to become reality, inshallah

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

probably not but this is America so go ahead and try who cares

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

yeah i'm thinking "calm before the storm" was just a random spark from an addled brain now

good to know we're not getting nuked or pinocheted

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I wonder if ICE has the spreadsheets ready to cross check all of the voluntarily given personal information they have for the missing persons.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

lolin at all the AF people praying for nuclear cleansing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fits my needs posted:

I wonder if ICE has the spreadsheets ready to cross check all of the voluntarily given personal information they have for the missing persons.

What kind of sociopath would just hand that information over lmao

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is that up or down from before

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

What kind of sociopath would just hand that information over lmao

What kind of person would promise to keep the information safe when they are a constitutional law professor? lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fits my needs posted:

What kind of person would promise to keep the information safe when they are a constitutional law professor? lol

Lol I couldn't possibly imagine that

This must've been the work of the 400lb hacker

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

is that up or down from before

I don't think I've seen him lower than 34%

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

im the one woman and one minority

christ the burger king kids club had more diversity

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol trump is bad

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

it's pretty cool that trump has twisted this program that was protecting kids who grew up in america so hard that they are now afraid to even reregister for fear of trump arresting them on the spot

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

YOU A loving HAT posted:

im the one woman and one minority

christ the burger king kids club had more diversity

the one black guy they stuck way in the back to the side behind another guy hoping nobody would notice

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

yeah well Trayvon is dead and his parents miss him

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Lastgirl posted:

hi yes i would like to order a side of concern troll of the racisms and the opioid deathlust fest, as it will fit my needs

my need of milk

need milk

NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK
NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK NEEMILK

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

IIRC ladies can be drafted now too so it should get pretty spicy

says who?

oh, Obama?

DELETED

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Did someone release the piss tape? Because I'm lovely at the bar and I want an excuse to have more.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kazak_Hstan posted:

says who?

oh, Obama?

DELETED

Oh my god this would make the incels and alt right go MENTAL

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
can we crowdfund some sort of live webcam on zimmerman to watch him stagger around the streets

maybe pay him a bag of skittles and a dr. pepper each day he keeps it running

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

if the russia stuff gets social media under control it will be insanely good

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

guillotine every bank executive in the country, literally, right now

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

Oh my god this would make the incels and alt right go MENTAL

He should wait a bit so a bunch drop out of community college and enlist in the hopes of getting a little shaped up in training thinking 8 weeks of cardio are gonna turn them into poon-slaying chads, then drop that on them.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Lawman 0 posted:

if the russia stuff gets social media under control it will be insanely good

yeah also let's hope it happens before insanely horribly terrible things happen that make social media a distant dream of the beforetimes for the survivors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

I read this entire article. Double gently caress OBAMA for not gojng after these parasites harder.

theyll never see the justice they deserve

• Locked thread