Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
[quote="“Epic High Five”" post="“477101509”"]
Hows that going btw
[/quote]
The opposition parties are is chaos in a way that makes the Dems look like they've got it all together.

The communist party just keeps on trucking though. They usually talk about article 9 and anti-nuclear though, not so much labor relations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Duscat posted:

i'm gonna go binge on homestar and pretend there's no storm coming because our president is an idiot dotard and had no idea what any of what he said means even seconds after he said it, goodnight all

They just put out a new short last week!

Robert Plant posted:

Many combolations, Elizagerth

hope you get all my

particles.

No probalo!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

slave to my cravings posted:

let's blow it up then blame Obamacare then they will like us even more

the problem with this doesn't work because no one in the country trusts republicans with health care anymore because of this poo poo and its literally in every single opinion poll

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Samurai Sanders posted:

The opposition parties are is chaos in a way that makes the Dems look like they've got it all together.

The communist party just keeps on trucking though. They usually talk about article 9 and anti-nuclear though, not so much labor relations.

Abe holds snap election to solidify power resulting in a Communist Japan would probably take the crown of stupid from Cameron

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Samurai Sanders posted:

if only they'd embrace godzilla instead of rejecting him

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

trump is purging america but perhaps not in the way bannon expected

Kill the rural white people :hai:

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/dylanlscott/status/916127727715016704

this is so fuckin dumb

"hello this state has switched from democrats to republicans lets blow it all up so they hate us"

As someone who lives in Iowa I can assure you:

Rural republicans will never put two and two together. Even after their local clinic closes.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

the problem with this doesn't work because no one in the country trusts republicans with health care anymore because of this poo poo and its literally in every single opinion poll

trying to decide among the best moments of 2017 is a fools errand but the Republicans finally having full control and ending up not actually having a plan for healthcare besides *SCREECHING INTENSIFIES* and then getting all the blame for it failing dumped in their lap is pretty far up there

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Toho Godzilla at least is female or hermaphroditic

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zeroisanumber posted:

More like five, Cucky Duck.

:tinsley:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Epic High Five posted:

Abe holds snap election to solidify power resulting in a Communist Japan would probably take the crown of stupid from Cameron

There are a lot of contenders for that throne these days, aren't there?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Pook Good Mook posted:

Rural republicans will never put two and two together. Even after their local clinic closes.

somehow obama js toblame....

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Captain_Maclaine posted:

There are a lot of contenders for that throne these days, aren't there?

At the very least there's a couple in Spain

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

Kill the rural white people :hai:

*yelling as armed CSpam guards try desperately to shove me back into the closet marked D&D* BUT YOU SEE THE REAL REASON WE'RE LOSING IS NOT REACHING OUT TO RURAL WHITES, WHO

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Pook Good Mook posted:

Good news! They don't need too!

Death is certain, especially if all the hospitals are gone :hai:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

*yelling as armed CSpam guards try desperately to shove me back into the closet marked D&D* BUT YOU SEE THE REAL REASON WE'RE LOSING IS NOT REACHING OUT TO RURAL WHITES, WHO

rip chokes mcgee u were taken from us too soon

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/915683974705565696

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

rip chokes mcgee u were taken from us too soon

someone post the "here lies beavis he never scored" except with it photoshopped to me and "choked again" tia

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Abe says "how can we entrust our country to a party that can't go a week without changing their name and leadership?" and well yeah.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

yup this is a good look

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Narrator: It didn't.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol i know this is like time 50000 this has been said but many old west towns had insane gun control like sheriff confiscatedall your guns when entering town

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

Abe says "how can we entrust our country to a party that can't go a week without changing their name and leadership?" and well yeah.

That's honestly a good attack line

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Dw i'n licio siarad cymraeg :keke:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bring back dueling

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

alnilam posted:

lol i know this is like time 50000 this has been said but most old west towns had insane gun control like sheriff confiscatedall your guns when entering town

Which happened in most cases because previously, when the cowtowns had been fully wide open, it's the oddest thing but drunk cowboys with their irons on just so happened to shoot the place up all the time!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Which happened in most cases because previously, when the cowtowns had been fully wide open, it's the oddest thing but drunk cowboys with their irons on just so happened to shoot the place up all the time!

plus ca change

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lawman 0 posted:

Bring back dueling

worked well for Aaron Burr :shrug:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Robert Plant posted:

Many combolations, Elizagerth

hope you get all my

particles.

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Hahaha I was recording a conference today that had General Mullen, Colin Powell and a lot of other heavies. Among other questions asked was "Will Trump bomb North Korea," and "Will the Joint Chiefs stop him." The answers to both were variations on "maybe" which is like uhhhh

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

worked well for Aaron Burr :shrug:

my favorite story about dueling are the two dudes from Kentucky's Senate who missed the first time, got a second shot, missed that one, then had one of them eventually go "gently caress this" and fire into the air to end the duel in a draw

our state since has made people swear they've never been in a duel before they can take a government position of any kind. it's still enforced to this day because my wife had to say it

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/916094986688565248

lol

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i know that's probably been posted but i'm chuckling

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pepperoneedy posted:

Hahaha I was recording a conference today that had General Mullen, Colin Powell and a lot of other heavies. Among other questions asked was "Will Trump bomb North Korea," and "Will the Joint Chiefs stop him." The answers to both were variations on "maybe" which is like uhhhh

hype

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder if they run these things because they know it will be true the moment Trump reads it because he's a fox news grandpa with a frictionless brain

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao if you're not a moron

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Pepperoneedy posted:

luv 2 start military coups

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm a moroncel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Haha the GOP is a product of our society rather than an imposing force. Nothing matters. Celebrate the incompetence of the GOP. Celebrate the incompetence of Trump. Society is inherently reactionary and collapse will create the opportunity for change. Strive for control of local governance and you will change the planet

Three single combos and a chilidog, thanks.

• Locked thread