Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

my favorite part of Tombstone is the part where they enact gun control and then vigorously enforce it

ed balls would never let people have guns inside city limits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

wtf he's dotarded

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Seriously though I'm gettin' serious blueballs from all this maybe-in

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

bang bang

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
Yet Fox News went to court in order to get out of having to tell the truth.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wrenever posted:

Haha the GOP is a product of our society rather than an imposing force. Nothing matters. Celebrate the incompetence of the GOP. Celebrate the incompetence of Trump. Society is inherently reactionary and collapse will create the opportunity for change. Strive for control of local governance and you will change the planet

Three single combos and a chilidog, thanks.

Wrenever more like Wreninist

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Wrenever posted:

Haha the GOP is a product of our society rather than an imposing force. Nothing matters. Celebrate the incompetence of the GOP. Celebrate the incompetence of Trump. Society is inherently reactionary and collapse will create the opportunity for change. Strive for control of local governance and you will change the planet

Three single combos and a chilidog, thanks.

thank you sir would you like to try our Collapse of So Called Civilized Society and Second Dark Age combo

you now get Resurgence of Catholic Church for free

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

An Apple A Gay posted:

wtf he's dotarded

That's Barton isn't it, fucker looks like General Beauregard Sessions 3.0 would if he got solved by some enterprising individual and his dead rear end was left to bloat in the water for a few days.

Lol look up what he thinks about wind farms hoo boy

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I'm so tired you guys, i want to get off the trump train

I think the "calm before the storm" comment is what finally made me realize how weary and beat down I am over all this

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

I wonder if they run these things because they know it will be true the moment Trump reads it because he's a fox news grandpa with a frictionless brain

Imagine the kind of poo poo fox and friends could get away with if they went full fake news to influence trump. They could get him to nuke the moon, talk about his meeting with Fredrick Douglas last week, have him try and invade Narnia to liberate them from antifa and fire just about anyone in government. Seriously report any cabinent level official publicly called trump a moron (that one is true) you don't need sources.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
bad news: piss tape is real, but mueller has decided it's so damaging to the countrys morale that it will be buried as nuclear waste in yucca mountain

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Tax cuts vs. disaster relief who will win?

oh the military industrial complex is in the lead who would have thought

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

*DRY TOAST CONSUMPTION INTENSIFIES*

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ymgve posted:

bad news: piss tape is real, but mueller has decided it's so damaging to the countrys morale that it will be buried as nuclear waste in yucca mountain

Plz do not burn the waste in yucca mtn

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

ymgve posted:

flag on the moon.... how did it get there?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Just to show that we're serious Trump should send another American to the moon and then nuke them

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Lawman 0 posted:

That's honestly a good attack line
It's probably all he needs but even if it's not he can just say "remember Hatoyama? Yeah."

edit: I should say though that his biggest threat is from Tokyo governor Koike's new party, but she says she is not seeking to be an MP in this election.

Samurai Sanders has issued a correction as of 04:12 on Oct 6, 2017

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What is Abe's stance on anime

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

change my name posted:

I'm so tired you guys, i want to get off the trump train

I think the "calm before the storm" comment is what finally made me realize how weary and beat down I am over all this

what comment was this. ive been studying for a systems level programming exam like computers will still exist when i graduate so i've not been paying attention to trump today

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pepperoneedy posted:

Seriously though I'm gettin' serious blueballs from all this maybe-in

ive moved into countryside and am running a geiger counter 24/7 my balls are #0000FF

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

remember that in like his first week trump murdered a navy seal and a little girl lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the penguins are losing 10-1 lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

T

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

triple sulk posted:

the penguins are losing 10-1 lmao

good

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
IT'S TIME FOR WORLD WAR 3

https://twitter.com/steve_foxe/status/916088025268064257

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

skull mask mcgee posted:

what comment was this. ive been studying for a systems level programming exam like computers will still exist when i graduate so i've not been paying attention to trump today

He called the press into the oval office to photograph him posing with generals, then said "This is just the calm before the storm." He would not elaborate.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

R

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

oh nnooooooooo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

U are being very weird right now foru ms

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

M

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

P!!!!!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TRUPLE TRUMP

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

TAPE!!!!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

[quote="“Apraxin”" post="“477097125”"]
i probably missed these being posted while the forums were having a seizure, but just in case anyone felt anything positive about the US (lol), here is a story about how the states are using their rights to create a permanently indebted, disenfranchised felon class:
https://twitter.com/reckonalabama/status/915563509961953281
and here is another about how corrupt and/or incompetent judges are colluding with a broken system that allows literally anyone to become a ‘legal guardian’, use that position to (also literally) abduct elderly people from their homes and shove them into equally on-the-take care facilities and systematically loot their assets for personal profit (oh and also try to have their families arrested if they protest):
https://twitter.com/NewYorker/status/915630460801310722
[/quote]

america is already great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

so how about that hockey game there tori

• Locked thread