Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Ashmole posted:

Seriously what the gently caress does this mean, I'm legitimately worried

Don't worry duder, all that's going to happen is Trump is going to start World War 3 because he is the President of the United States and Commander In Chief of the combined US Armed Forces.

Because he's got little hands and is the most insecure manbaby in the world.

LOL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Powershift posted:

Either someone is getting fired tomorrow or thermonuclear war.

One or the other.

I believe this is the point where someone posts that "Why not both?" gif.

The "calm before the storm" line has more to do with Trump being an idiot. He likes to talk big and has no follow through on anything that requires more than three minutes. The fact that starting a war actually requires him to do some work is probably the major reason why everyone in Seoul isn't dead right now. The most likely thing is he's talking about media reports since he's got a full day of being a complete shithead tomorrow.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 6, 2017

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Steele is talking to Mueller now I think it's gonna be a GOOD CHRISTMAS for lols :woop:

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Speedboat Jones posted:

Steele is talking to Mueller now I think it's gonna be a GOOD CHRISTMAS for lols :woop:

If Trump doesn't start WW3 soon he sure as poo poo will when Muller's report comes out.

TMonsta
May 10, 2011

Please be a military coup!

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

If I should die before I wake, I pray to orb my lols to take

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Ashmole posted:

Seriously what the gently caress does this mean, I'm legitimately worried

Settle down, Beavis. Trump is just making noises with his mouth and hoping he sounds smart, like he always does. There's no real thought behind it, he's just enjoying that there are people looking in his direction with cameras and smiling at him.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I still cant belive that this dumbshit got elected.

LOL.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Actually no, no I can. As soon as HRC won the DNC primary and Trump won the RNC, I knew he was going to win.

Man I should have put money on that but I didn't trust my intuition because who the gently caress would think that Donald Trump would be President of the United States of America.

LOL.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/916094986688565248

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I assumed President Trump would be impossible due to force of gravity, the laws of time, or the rules of simple sobriety. We are in the schizophrenic timeline, I think.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Settle down, Beavis. Trump is just making noises with his mouth and hoping he sounds smart, like he always does. There's no real thought behind it, he's just enjoying that there are people looking in his direction with cameras and smiling at him.

Yes, I agree, hair raising! Wait, he is The PRESIDENT? *lols violently while coughing up blood*

:sadcoke:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Maybe I missed it but here was another non-lol today. Sessions rolls back workplace protections for trans people. :(

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/05/politics/jeff-sessions-transgender-title-vii/index.html

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

lmao that's the good stuff. Rex is getting canned. He wasn't gonna do it but all the press coverage about Tillerson not denying it made him assmad all over again and now he can't help himself with his tiny little hands.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Flesh Forge posted:

Oh by odd coincidence it's the same woman promoting this poo poo:

https://www.nracarryguard.com/

..Backed by CHUBB. I'm pretty sure there's another layer of symbolism to this.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Wanna see Steph Curry with the rejection.

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/916051659041644544

*tucks lobster bib into shirt and begins rhythmically pounding on the table* PISS TAPE! PISS TAPE! PISS TAPE! PISS TAPE! PISS TAPE!

The existance of these tapes isn't new news. I heard a few months ago that the reason the racist tapes weren't released during the election was because (someone?) figured if the "grab 'em by the pussey" recording didn't ruin Trump, neither would the racist tapes.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Faith For Two posted:

The existance of these tapes isn't new news. I heard a few months ago that the reason the racist tapes weren't released during the election was because (someone?) figured if the "grab 'em by the pussey" recording didn't ruin Trump, neither would the racist tapes.

I wanna hear Trump say the n-word.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

The last thing you see before nuclear fire consumes all.

:thumbsup:

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Faith For Two posted:

Back when they were first mentioned, an anonymous producer from the show said that they had to repeatedly remind him that he couldn't nickname the black contestants "Uncle Tom".

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/916124049486389248

I'm sure I'll laugh, and for all the right reasons too.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/916080844326035458

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
this whole revolving-door cabinet thing is brutal. say what you want about Rex Tillerson, but he was one of the most prolific mega-business CEO's in modern history. If he goes down, I'd expect a good chunk of the economy goes with it.

all because of the word "moron".

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Faith For Two posted:

everyone involved had to sign an NDA that puts them on the hook for $15m if they release the tapes

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Recently Erna Solberg, the Norwegian PM got to pull a Trump with an airport firetruck. Only difference is they actually let her mess around with the water cannon.

She also got to try a postal buggy earlier this year.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Lodin posted:

Recently Erna Solberg, the Norwegian PM got to pull a Trump with an airport firetruck. Only difference is they actually let her mess around with the water cannon.

She also got to try a postal buggy earlier this year.

she, too, looks like an adult baby

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I said "maroon" not moron

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Goa Tse-tung posted:

At least she's not doing the fat kid at NASCAR rally double fist pump

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

A Fancy Hat posted:

The politics are disgusting in this, but let's dissect Garrison's "Art".

Mike Pence is literally Race from Johnny Quest.

Trump is taller than everyone (because he's so manly and hot and strong and oh god let him notice me!!!) and downright svelte compared to the True Trump; who's fat as gently caress and lumpy all over from trying to shove his human garbage bag of a body into a suit.

Hillary's drum is also defying Euclidian space there, it looks like it's thicker at the top and tapers down at the bottom.

also the wives are grouped to their husbands instead of them all being a group of peers or individual people

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

also they've seen some poo poo

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Goa Tse-tung posted:

She is. Her favourite game is Pokeyman while the previous PM who now heads up Nato prefers Civilization (I'm not making this up).

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Lodin posted:

She is. Her favourite game is Pokeyman while the previous PM who now heads up Nato prefers Civilization (I'm not making this up).

i hope we form a world government some day just so i can boo this woman and have it mean something

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I can't help but feel like she's probably better than trump, both as a leader and as a person

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:lol: at the thought of Trump having a literal temper tantrum in the oval office for two whole hours and his handlers have to wait for him to finish so they can fly to Vegas all because a bigger handed man called him a moron :lol:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I imagine him wanting to pick up a chair and throw it but, upon realizing he hasn't the strength, orders a Secret Service agent to do so. The agent hesitates and Trump thinks about firing him before calling him a fat pig and smashing the diet coke button on his desk.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Garcin posted:

say what you want about Rex Tillerson

In eight months, the only thing I've ever said about Rex Tillerson is "Who the gently caress is Rex Tillerson?" Apparently he's the country's top diplomat, and the only thing I know about him is that he looks like the guy who played Luca Brasi.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Caufman posted:

In eight months, the only thing I've ever said about Rex Tillerson is "Who the gently caress is Rex Tillerson?" Apparently he's the country's top diplomat, and the only thing I know about him is that he looks like the guy who played Luca Brasi.

Mooch: "EYYY DA GABAGOOL"

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Garcin posted:

this whole revolving-door cabinet thing is brutal. say what you want about Rex Tillerson, but he was one of the most prolific mega-business CEO's in modern history. If he goes down, I'd expect a good chunk of the economy goes with it.

all because of the word "moron".

That's one thing that isn't happening. Tillerson as secretary of state has a pretty small affect on the economy. The state department is engaged in extensive (and heavily undermined by Trump) trade negotiations, but those are going to keep going with no major change.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I can't help but feel like she's probably better than trump, both as a leader and as a person

That's not saying much. I took a dump this morning that's a better person and leader than Trump. And I don't mean that jokingly.

Caufman posted:

He's a former CEO of Exxon-Mobile with ties to Putin.

So, you know, exactly the person you'd want to be a diplomat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Jose posted:

everyone involved had to sign an NDA that puts them on the hook for $15m if they release the tapes

Hey I have an idea, why don't any of those Anti-Trump groups donate $15m for a good cause