Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Super Grocery Kart posted:

Lol if you don't show your penis chart to all the ladies you ask out.

I taped my penis chart to the back of my driver's license. It's very convenient.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Honky Dong Country posted:

I taped my penis chart to the back of my driver's license. It's very convenient.

"Officer you see I was actually doing a 10 in a 30 zone"

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

That chart has no accurate representations of mine own weiner. Thanks for reading

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Inkfish posted:

That chart has no accurate representations of mine own weiner. Thanks for reading

no it's there, it's just too small to see.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
My penis is a grower not a shower, so please view Appendices A and B after examining the penis chart.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Rough Lobster posted:

My penis is a grower not a shower, so please view Appendices A and B after examining the penis chart.

Look I'll believe that it's big but there's no way it's making it all the way from my navel to my appendix

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:captainpop:

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Please fund my comprehensive penis chart kickstarter. This will replace dick picks once completed

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

pushpins posted:

Please fund my comprehensive penis chart kickstarter. This will replace dick picks once completed

What sort of rewards can you offer if I pledge at the $5000 level?

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Okay this one takes the cake

Background info: Australia is currently divided thanks to our clown of a Prime Minister who decided to spend $122 million on a postal survey, asking if we should allow same-sex marriage or not (the current law recognises same-sex partnership, but not marriage).

By the way, nothing was promised out of this survey - even if the majority voted yes, the political party in power could potentially choose to ignore it anyway.

As a result of this postal survey, there has been many disastrous campaigns from both the "yes" and "no" sides - which by many has been compared to Brexit, or Trump vs Clinton.

Then this loving thing came last night

quote:

From: "Juliano Ariel" <fdvtnhixmthe@luv.com.au>
Date: 5 Oct 2017 4:04 pm
Subject: Contracts Thank you for voting yes for pa legal LGBT Marriage
To: <Contracts>

Contracts, Just want to say thank you for voting yes

As you know we have more LGBTs in Sydney than any other city, allowing LGBT couples will boost our house market here.

Legal marriage for them will attract LGBT from all over the world to come to live in Sydney and our house market can continue to rise and we don't need to work any more.

So it is important we make sure everyone to voting yes!!! Just remeber, if your employees voting no, you can fire him. The new law will stop people spreading hatred against LGBT so use it!

Some people say LGBT spread AlDS. That is irrelavent. While statistically 63% of HlV are Homo according to wikipedia, but since you won't intercourse with them why would you care. Sydney already has more than half of all AlDS cases in Australia so just live with it.

So that's it, LGBT have same rights as us so please tell all your friends to voting yes, just for the sake of avoiding housing crash thank you.

Yours best,

Juliano

What the steve

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Tsunemori posted:

While statistically 63% of HlV are Homo according to wikipedia, but since you won't intercourse with them why would you care.

Dang that's some good logic right there.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo

that's literally "they're disgusting but bring in the money"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This is irrelavent

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Haha holy cow

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Pls do the needle

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

According to wikipedia

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Tsunemori posted:

Okay this one takes the cake

Background info: Australia is currently divided thanks to our clown of a Prime Minister who decided to spend $122 million on a postal survey, asking if we should allow same-sex marriage or not (the current law recognises same-sex partnership, but not marriage).

By the way, nothing was promised out of this survey - even if the majority voted yes, the political party in power could potentially choose to ignore it anyway.

As a result of this postal survey, there has been many disastrous campaigns from both the "yes" and "no" sides - which by many has been compared to Brexit, or Trump vs Clinton.

Then this loving thing came last night

What the steve

Honestly i am disappointment that this didn't segue into why you should hire more indians.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Honestly i am disappointment that this didn't segue into why you should hire more indians.

You've found me out, Contracts!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Our mystery emailer is also obsessed with property values, which suggests they may actually be emailing you from inside Australia. Watch out.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Our mystery emailer is also obsessed with property values, which suggests they may actually be emailing you from inside Australia. Watch out.

Specifically about property values in a place called Little India.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

unpacked robinhood posted:

Pls do the needle

Haha holy poo poo

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
no hard feelings o but let's be safe

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Tsunemori posted:

Sydney already has more than half of all AlDS cases in Australia so just live with it.

:dealwithit:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Contracts, did you know all local workers have AIDS, unlike the clearly superior Indians. They all have work permits too.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I think this one will be a two parter, he will say that now that you have fired all the no voters have been fired, you can replace them with hard working Indians.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Tsunemori posted:

What the steve

Okay, which one of you wrote this? 'Fess up.

Cum Galleon
Oct 16, 2004

Your shipment has arrived.
I like how they used Juliano,, a potentially v. gay name, but are not actually pretending to be gay

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I think this one will be a two parter, he will say that now that you have fired all the no voters have been fired, you can replace them with hard working Indians.

No need. Once the LGBTs move in, the housing market will rise and they won't need to work anymore.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

nerdz posted:

Holy poo poo

that's literally "they're disgusting but bring in the money"

I thought that was the RNC's stance on the religious right.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Cum Galleon posted:

I like how they used Juliano,, a potentially v. gay name, but are not actually pretending to be gay

He sex now but now not poz his neg rear end

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

You'd think Indians would be down to get Homo with each other, since there's literally millions more men than there are women.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Hello from India. I hate gays.

Bajaj, you're the Janet of this weird neighborhood. Speak to us of India and the gays.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
only lasagna please

can someone post something from the uncle facebook group now

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I got to know a gay guy from India who then explained his struggles w/ depression as being partly the result of having been gangraped as a teenager.

Yeah that was a pretty :stare: thing to hear.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I got to know a gay guy from India who then explained his struggles w/ depression as being partly the result of having been gangraped as a teenager.

Yeah that was a pretty :stare: thing to hear.

Jesus, only partly? India is a nightmare place.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
You guys are quick to forget the sweet Indian uncles

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
They're starting to sound like my (Asian) mum, it's almost endearing actually

quote:

From: "Sean Hughes" <owmrgwybseh@rvb.com.au>
Date: 8 Oct 2017 3:10 pm
Subject: Contracts let me explain to you why I did it
To: <Contracts>

Contracts,

My name is Sean Hughes, 15 years manager in Australia, you can tell from the name that I am local white. And I only hire people from Indian background. And Let me tell you why!

Because Aussie workers SMOKE too much and they do DRUG! And they DRINK too much. Gosh what else they are good at really. My business had been in trouble for a while but once we hire more workers from India background things start to turn for me.

We should have invited more people from India here or we will just become another mexico. Do you want your kids to grow up under the influence of drug neighbourhood?

Aussie first Aussie first, let me tell you one thing Contracts, they don't deserve to be first.

So next time when you digging in the pile of the resumes, please just send those Indian names to interview, they are more likely to get the job so it saves everyone's time. Hiring managers are all Indians now, so it is actually easier for candidates too. Remember just Indian, other people like Chinese or lebanese won't work, they don't get along. So just Indian, remember it.

wish you best,

Sean

Tsunemori fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Oct 9, 2017

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I will never forget the sweet uncles. Even if they are 63% aid s

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
It's true Australian workers do smoke and drink too much, and do DRUG.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

My name is Sean Hughes and I'm a local white

  • Locked thread