Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
rekk

les

is my dad

i said rekkles is my dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

rabidsquid posted:

i feel like xmithie trading red buffs and getting krugs while giving up infernal drake, not taking rift herald, and then trading sides of the map on a tower trade and then also giving up rift herald was like unspeakably bad macro

Yeah giving up infernal and rift hearld in the same movement is hilariously baffling

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
oh also talking about eu being kind of poo poo now, i think a really huge part of that was also the removal of lane swaps. eu was pretty much the king of lane swaps, and even korea ended up adopting the eu swaps after bootcamp in previous seasons.

we don't have much identity after that which is why we just try and fail to copy korea.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Monathin posted:

Yeah giving up infernal and rift hearld in the same movement is hilariously baffling

as soon as you see that message about losing infernal dragon you've got to rotate down and take that rift herald, especially since you know the next move for both teams is going to be tower trading tier 1s in top and bot. but xmithie got krugs??? since nobody was on the top of the map but a cho gath that jayce is brutally outfarming and xmithie only traded jungle camps i legit dont know what the plan was. and thats not even considering leaving the objective up.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
good thing jayce got 50 extra farm lol

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Get oracles you dummies

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Fun fact: Xmithie is from the same region as Mineski for some reason

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
LORD FLAME

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

:laffo: what the gently caress was that

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Monathin posted:

Game 3: Goes 60 minutes despite the best efforts of Immortals to close out early, Fnatic throws at Baron.

Im a prophet maybe

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Which team will be promoted to the LCS

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Monathin posted:

:laffo: what the gently caress was that

thats animal style baby

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
rekkles reupholstered my pussy

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Pobelter: does Twitch have stealth
Flame: nah i dont think so
Cody Sun: def not
Immortals: ???? how, wtf

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
soaz tilt is actually loving unreal ffs

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Broxah is a lucker dog

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Fnatic feeding 100 more cs into Rekkles after he was already full build is making my efficiency OCD go nuts. They deserve the loss for that if nothing else!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

AttackBacon posted:

Fnatic feeding 100 more cs into Rekkles after he was already full build is making my efficiency OCD go nuts. They deserve the loss for that if nothing else!

it's out of respect. the rest of these idiots dont deserve any farm

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Yassssss

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
hahahaha i literally would have made that same play

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.
Someone get me that Qtpie gif.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

That was literally the best way for this dumbshit game to end, this owned

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Live by the Rekkles die by the Rekkles.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
wildturtle
hello

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

rekless got baited and outsmarted

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Rekkles appreciation thread incoming to Reddit. EU fangirls weeping in the streets.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i can't really even blame him tbh, the guy has gotta be losing his mind playing with those 4. hope he gets some good team mates next year

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
who wore it better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fgvzk1V42c

or

https://clips.twitch.tv/GoodCleanBibimbapPJSalt

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

this was better because the anguish in the "oh no!" is better than double lifts dumb rear end exploding and a very casual "oh he got deleted"

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
The young Pobelter giggling makes that clip.

Edit: 200 IQ play really. Pob sees Rekkles and then walks back towards him. Baited the poo poo out of him.

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Oct 6, 2017

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Pobelter had hourglass when Rekkles flashed forward and used it after flashing

Just lmao

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

"Twitch twitch where the gently caress is twitch"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

If I were ranking players in that series before it started Rekkles would have been 2 or 3 yet he somehow managed to finish #10 at the end.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Firebert posted:

Just lmao

Yeah I don't know what the gently caress rekkles was thinking, how are they not gonna collapse in time in their own base when notorious p.o.b has hourglass?

RealFoxy posted:

If I were ranking players in that series before it started Rekkles would have been 2 or 3 yet he somehow managed to finish #10 at the end.

Soaz was a liability the entire game and couldn't even outsmite with feast. Rekkles threw it but if Soaz hadn't inted they should have already won by then.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I don't really think that game was that bad, it was just a couple misplays but most of the game both teams were playing pretty drat well.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Firebert posted:

Just lmao

AttackBacon posted:

Edit: 200 IQ play really. Pob sees Rekkles and then walks back towards him. Baited the poo poo out of him.

Exactly as keikaku.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Yeah I don't know what the gently caress rekkles was thinking, how are they not gonna collapse in time in their own base when notorious p.o.b has hourglass?

Soaz was a liability the entire game and couldn't even outsmite with feast. Rekkles threw it but if Soaz hadn't inted they should have already won by then.

He just forgot. It's a high pressure situation and he cracked.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Taciturn Tactician posted:

There's been tons of bubble-hearth plays by Ryze in the last two days, I don't know how anyone falls for a Ryze "Out of position" anymore.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Alright time to watch some dumb bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

If Gigabyte doesn't cheese the poo poo out of this game I'm going to literally cry