Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

prefect posted:

Settings > General > Keyboards

Testing...

Ed(it) Balls: :3:

I got as far as keyboards looking for the option but didn't uncheck smart punctuation.

NofrikinfuN has issued a correction as of 19:41 on Oct 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

You fuckers are just doing what he wants.

The three Trump constants: 1) He's a sociopathic coward that never takes responsibility and avoids all choices that don't have an escape hatch; 2) He needs people talking about him; 3) He's a loving moron

His "calm before the storm" was said because of 3, he winks about it because of 2, and he won't actually do anything because of 1. War, especially pre-emptive nuclear war, is a purely Presidential decision unlike any other he's made. He even dodged on DACA because he's a loving coward. He will never ever be the one to make the first move on North Korea.

Also, be practical, he'd move military assets to the region if he actually planned on doing anything.

Pook Good Mook has issued a correction as of 20:19 on Oct 6, 2017

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

juche avocado posted:

if we're only saying it's one thing, it's super duper a patriarchical toxic masculinity thing and not a "things are easier said than done" thing

also we could ask ur mum how her vag is doing

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/916369795683180549

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/916368540244107264

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hail satan

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

viral marketing for Pacific Rim 2

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

trump is gonna invade puerto rico cause they were mean to him

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

WoodrowSkillson posted:

also we could ask ur mum how her vag is doing

better than her husband's prostate

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

dear god MELANIA'S FACE when he says "Porto Rico" at the end, and her smile drops and she gets this "eeecccch" face. classic.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

august-september were weak as hell

the economy is contracting and the news is going with "oh the hurricane"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump thinks puerto rico and porto rico are two different places

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pook Good Mook posted:

Also, be practical, he'd military assets to the region if he actually planned on doing anything.

Point three could account for that (I don't believe it does, but you yourself asserted, correctly, that he's a gigantic loving moron).

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why the gently caress do we let this toddler make idle threats to the entirety of the species, and nothing is done to remove him from office? Even a normal Republican, as loathsome as they are, wouldn't put us in this state of suspense like it's a god drat game show. gently caress Donny and gently caress all of his Nazi cuck voters.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Bethamphetamine posted:

Ben Carson sees the elementary school sized applesauce cup. Is it unsweetened? Yes. He nods to himself in approval.

He pulls out a mortar and pestle and a bottle of xanax, grinds up 20mg, and mixes it into the applesauce. It tastes good and takes the edge off. He's been way too wired lately.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lmao
https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/916368540244107264

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Pook Good Mook posted:

You fuckers are just doing what he wants.

The three Trump constants: 1) He's a sociopathic coward that never takes responsibility and avoids all choices that don't have an escape hatch; 2) He needs people talking about him; 3) He's a loving moron

His "calm before the storm" was said because of 3, he winks about it because of 2, and he won't actually do anything because of 1. War, especially pre-emptive nuclear war, is purely a Presidential decision unlike any other he's made. He even dodged on DACA because he's a loving coward. He will never ever be the one to make the first move on North Korea.

Also, be practical, he'd military assets to the region if he actually planned on doing anything.

Also the "You better watch your back if you know what's good for you" rhetoric is deeply ingrained behavior from a douchebag from Queens. Especially with a mentor like Roy Cohn.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nonsense posted:

august-september were weak as hell

the economy is contracting and the news is going with "oh the hurricane"

Yeah the hurricane might account for some of the service and tourism losses but the storms didn't gently caress up manufacturing and tech too.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Melania in trying to make it all about her, reveals a lot more than she planned to

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

Why the gently caress do we let this toddler make idle threats to the entirety of the species, and nothing is done to remove him from office? Even a normal Republican, as loathsome as they are, wouldn't put us in this state of suspense like it's a god drat game show. gently caress Donny and gently caress all of his Nazi cuck voters.

really it's only that they're afraid of being primaried by a trumper if they vote to oust him

otherwise nothing changes and the gop stays in power and could still (fail to) pass whatever shitheap legislation

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i have successfully replaced my intestinal flora with sentient nanomachines that process all my food more efficiently than mere bacteria. when I shuffle loose this mortal coil they are instructed to use my flesh to build more of themselves, which are themselves programmed to find flesh to make more of themselves

thus I will finally fulfill The Millennial Prophecy. I will Kill Boomers Killing The World Industry

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

has tillerson been fired yet

DSLAM
Apr 4, 2008

Donkwich posted:

love 2 see emergency services provided by fyre festival

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
its good that the president & first lady think of the WH as a dump of a prison.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

Bethamphetamine posted:

Also the "You better watch your back if you know what's good for you" rhetoric is deeply ingrained behavior from a douchebag from Queens. Especially with a mentor like Roy Cohn.

Exactly. He's the dude that tries to pick a fight because you called him out when he cut in front of you at McDonald's.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/almaobs/status/916370811639955456

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

triple sulk posted:

trump thinks puerto rico and porto rico are two different places

I don't think that's what that was about. He was told by an aide to pronounce it "Puerto Rico" and bristled at the instruction. That was his nasty way to give Kelly a gently caress you, and then still be racist by using the traditionally racist pronunciation of "Porto Rico."

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

GobiasIndustries posted:

its good that the president & first lady think of the WH as a dump of a prison.

make it literal, not metaphorical tia

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

pathetic little tramp posted:

This is one reason why I wouldn't mind sending my kids to Notre Dame, they've got frats banned and I basically can't stand anyone who's ever been in a frat or a sorority.

If I wanted to start thinking like a bunch of douches thanks to peer pressure, I'd join the Marines.

On the other hand that would mean you sent your kids to Notre Dame.

At most big schools if you aren't actually part of a frat/sorority you barely even realize they exist.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

(he doesn't know)

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

You all seem like the resident Trumpologists so can you explain this "calm before the storm" poo poo?

That seems like a real weird thing to say!

Has he been planning anything??

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I do hope Melania can write her tell all before shes found dead in her hotel room with pills in her butt

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

has tillerson been fired yet

There was a story that he was called to the White House last night. My gut reaction was that Trump was trying to indirectly pressure him to retire and Tillerson called his bluff (because Tillerson is an actual good businessman and negotiator and rightly realizes that Trump needs him more than he needs Trump).

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

platzapS posted:

You all seem like the resident Trumpologists so can you explain this "calm before the storm" poo poo?

He wants people to think he's not a fuckin' moron. He's trying to be clever and coy and mysterious.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

i have successfully replaced my intestinal flora with sentient nanomachines

Just because some people call them 'little swimmers' or soldiers or whatever doesn't make them sentient or nanomachines.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/joefassler/status/916372984369238017
https://twitter.com/joefassler/status/916373200367439872

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Bethamphetamine posted:

I don't think that's what that was about. He was told by an aide to pronounce it "Puerto Rico" and bristled at the instruction. That was his nasty way to give Kelly a gently caress you, and then still be racist by using the traditionally racist pronunciation of "Porto Rico."

i must have led a sheltered life because i didn't even know there was a racist way to pronounce puerto rico

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

platzapS posted:

He thinks it's totally fine to announce wars and disasters where thousands end up dying like it's sweeps week because he literally thinks this is a tv show.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

prefect posted:

He wants people to think he's not a fuckin' moron. He's trying to be clever and coy and mysterious.

Alright but if it turns out to be not-nothing I'm going to be mighty miffed at you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/theavclub/status/916349864023330816

rick & morty fan status: trolled but extremely Not Mad

what the hell was wrong with it? i thought it was fine

• Locked thread