Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Pook Good Mook posted:

Also, be practical, he'd move military assets to the region if he actually planned on doing anything.

but hes a moron, and he literally one time said a carrier group was in position off korea when it was sailing south through indonesia

ed balls would unironically lead a war of aggression better than trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Pook Good Mook posted:

There was a story that he was called to the White House last night. My gut reaction was that Trump was trying to indirectly pressure him to retire and Tillerson called his bluff (because Tillerson is an actual good businessman and negotiator and rightly realizes that Trump needs him more than he needs Trump).
Rex turns and leaves the room, pleased with his victory over the "great dealmaker."

His joy turns to sorrow when he realizes that he still works for Donald Trump.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Imprison the Trumps on Midway.

Building prisons on Wake, might disrupt the nature reserve.

Our St. Helena in the Pacific.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Duscat posted:

i must have led a sheltered life because i didn't even know there was a racist way to pronounce puerto rico

i give it 4 out of 5 "porta reekins"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

what the hell was wrong with it? i thought it was fine

One of the arcs of this season has been a lot of fans realizing it isn't a show dedicated to showing off how great Rick is

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

platzapS posted:

Alright but if it turns out to be not-nothing I'm going to be mighty miffed at you.

I could certainly be wrong, but who knows with this piece of poo poo? :shrug:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

platzapS posted:

You all seem like the resident Trumpologists so can you explain this "calm before the storm" poo poo?

That seems like a real weird thing to say!

Has he been planning anything??

He's a monstrously dumb rear end in a top hat who's trying to play off his rank, flailing incompetence as being so far ahead of the game that he only looks like a gigantic moron in over his head.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

most folks are just mad that it wasn't sucking off rick and by extension people who think he is cool and that they are like him

i just thought it was kinda lame how they hit a reset button on everything, even if the execution was funny as hell

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pook Good Mook posted:

You fuckers are just doing what he wants.

The three Trump constants: 1) He's a sociopathic coward that never takes responsibility and avoids all choices that don't have an escape hatch; 2) He needs people talking about him; 3) He's a loving moron

His "calm before the storm" was said because of 3, he winks about it because of 2, and he won't actually do anything because of 1. War, especially pre-emptive nuclear war, is purely a Presidential decision unlike any other he's made. He even dodged on DACA because he's a loving coward. He will never ever be the one to make the first move on North Korea.

Also, be practical, he'd move military assets to the region if he actually planned on doing anything.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Sir Tonk posted:

Rick & morty "fans" are the worst, like people who self-describe as gamers

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

WarMECH posted:

melania is a realdoll

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

change my name posted:

Rick & morty "fans" are the worst, like people who self-describe as gamers

it's a show for literal children

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Ash1138 posted:

Rex turns and leaves the room, pleased with his victory over the "great dealmaker."

His joy turns to sorrow when he realizes that he still works for Donald Trump.

this is like the last scene in Primal Fear

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Trumo

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

trump is a realdoll

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

"TRUMP!"

*invades planet*

plot twist: there is no old lady, it is the poster who is schizophrenic

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

YOU A loving HAT posted:

never understood why men think women's vaginas "loosen" from having lots of sex. Does your loving throat get wider and looser the more food you eat? I assume by the age of 45 men can just swallow entire bowling balls no problem.

uh yeah you never seen women's rights forums have you, they talk about men ruining their throat-value by pigging out at the bowling ball buffet like all the time

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fear of a Trump Planet

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Trumo Capootle.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Unperson_47 posted:

trump is a realdoll

Realdolls are somewhat attractive and potentially help people.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

FactsAreUseless posted:

Trumo Capootle.

Tr ng

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
it'd fuckin own to be able to swallow a bowling ball

do they have yoga classes for your throat / butthole??

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/916374531585052673

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

prefect posted:

:thunkyikes:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

prefect posted:

:crossarms:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Gringostar posted:

bbc sherlock has sucked since the third season, the cbs one is way loving better

bbc sherlock was schlock from the first episode

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kyletblaine/status/916371936623710208

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DSA rules

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

YOU A loving HAT posted:

never understood why men think women's vaginas "loosen" from having lots of sex. Does your loving throat get wider and looser the more food you eat? I assume by the age of 45 men can just swallow entire bowling balls no problem.

come on

i kno u've seen trump's neck

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Unperson_47 posted:

trump is a realdoll

@realdollnaldtrump

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
okay i have given this a lot of thought

but

james was never cool

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I feel like swallowing the bowling ball would only be the first chapter in the epic story that is the following few days

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Good for them. He sounds like an rear end in a top hat.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

its good that the president & first lady think of the WH as a dump of a prison.

I still think it's funny that Trump obviously hates schedules and yet he still ran for one of the most structured/scheduled jobs ever just because a black man made fun of him.

Trump is literally a Pink Floyd lyric. He exchanged a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
New trump tax reform/fundraiser email is out. h&r block is going to be real mad about the first one.

quote:

Do you agree we need a simpler tax plan that, for a majority of Americans, can be filed on a ‘postcard’ rather than outsourcing and paying for a professional?

Do you agree we need to eliminate harmful, devastating taxes such as the Death Tax and the Alternative Minimum Tax?

Do you agree we need tax cuts that support 3 percent growth in the next 10 years to supplement millions of new American jobs and higher family incomes?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

LEAVE HITLER ALONE

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Think about a guy with a realdoll. Do you want him out in society? No, you do not. You want him to stay at home and take out his problems on his plastic friend.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

prefect posted:

What did you name yours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol. seems to be an epidemic of liberal website dude turning out to be fuckin assholes

• Locked thread