Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
lol, people should ask congress to change the constitution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's actually a Hitler joke, but I'll leave it as an exercise to the readers.

yup, my brain's broke

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Reality Winner posted:

shehuck is straight up saying religion is more important than condoms

its a lot more than condoms

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

triple sulk posted:

i'm still considering ordering a pixel 2 xl but i would sorta prefer a smaller form factor like the xz1 compact

if they just made a drat phone that was that size but little to no bezels i'd be on board

I've been considering the oneplus 5 just because of their bloat ware free OS. Also much cheaper than iPhone with like 6gb of RAM.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Former Everything posted:

lol this is why the "leftists are winning" narrative itt (and others) is going to provide the most comedy over the next 13 months

pretending that trump/moore/etc are just weird wacky one-offs that are against the leftist tide overtaking america is going to make November 2018 pretty darn devastating for some people

the executive branch, the legislative branch, the judicial branch, and all influential media outlets are either currently owned, partnering with, or surrendering to billionaire end-game capitalists bent on sucking the last few dollars out of this planet

there is no movement

the game is already over

Bartender get this man a shot of absolute jam

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

dotard trump awaits
pence brings his neighbors
diet coke, pisssssss pisssssssss pisssssss

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
i stopped watching press briefings often after spicey stopped, has shucks always scowled this much

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
two things

first, drudge topline photo right now tells me we have reached peak thinkyface

second, NBC now reporting paddock had a cell phone charger that didn't match any of his 6 phones, and one of his keycards was used to enter his room while his car was not in the garage. spoopy

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/carrasquillo/status/916379026956193792

love to get a policy proposal that's just a page with "WALL" in 128 size font

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
her eyebrows do not line up, like at all

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

America is loving amazing at finding ways to be wrong

https://twitter.com/deray/status/916334598711373824

this is how you know BLM is an actual social movement, when the FBI is afraid of them

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

There is only one thing that can break the terrible 2017 curse and bring us to the long awaited 2018

That thing, of course, is piss

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

this is a good article, and the author of the Buzzfeed piece retweeted it

https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/916369410746499072

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Oiled and Ready posted:

first, drudge topline photo right now tells me we have reached peak thinkyface

well what is it? im not giving drudge clicks

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Quotey posted:

i stopped watching press briefings often after spicey stopped, has shucks always scowled this much

yep

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

her eyebrows do not line up, like at all

she smells what the rock is cooking

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Quotey posted:

yeah, that was the intended effect of the change

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Delafina777/status/916374172812566528
https://twitter.com/GoAwayBullies/status/916372955613065217

:hmbol:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

pretending that trump/moore/etc are just weird wacky one-offs that are against the leftist tide overtaking america is going to make November 2018 pretty darn devastating for some people

counterpoint:

most of us plan to be dead by nov 2018

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

America is loving amazing at finding ways to be wrong

https://twitter.com/deray/status/916334598711373824

Everybody gets an FBI file.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/916368838702362624

do it

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Salt Fish posted:

Yeah but also monitors are getting bigger and higher res. In like 2000 this font would have been an inch high on your 800x600 display.

yeah but the solution to that has always been to adjust ur browser settings to fit things nicely

i mean even with the new font it still looks like this if i don't make my browser window narrower

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Zikan posted:

"Folks, we're going to save Mexico so much money by using the bones of the rapists and drug dealers to build the wall. so responsible!"

*FEMA death camps all of mexico*

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
is the black identity extremist that lady who was on the british tv talking about getting plastic surgery to turn herself into a black person

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

can we get some of that designer HGH that Bezos is clearly using in lieu of any sort of effort

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Zikan posted:

good afternoon, we are pleased to announce our new policy of

*ahem*

*adjusts glasses*

NO MUZZIES NO MEXICANS

thank u and god bless america

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

pathetic little tramp posted:

True I hadn't thought of that. Plus the whole Parietals thing, where if a girl is in your room after midnight she's not allowed to leave.

sorry what? that's the opposite of the rule.

or is this the joke, i don't know, i'm tired

YOU A FUCKING HAT has issued a correction as of 20:19 on Oct 6, 2017

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
haha huck said she is more reliable than reporters on tillerson. I hope he really does quit today

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Zikan posted:

It's going to be another 'statement of principles' just like he issued for the FAA and national air space? okie dokie.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ahahaha its worth it, the whole top level on drudge is about the economy losing jobs for the first time in forever.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

well what is it? im not giving drudge clicks

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Oiled and Ready posted:

yeah, that was the intended effect of the change

really a smart move by President Trump!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

lol this is why the "leftists are winning" narrative itt (and others) is going to provide the most comedy over the next 13 months

the executive branch, the legislative branch, the judicial branch, and all influential media outlets are either currently owned, partnering with, or surrendering to billionaire end-game capitalists bent on sucking the last few dollars out of this planet

there is no movement

the game is already over

Fuck You And Diebold has issued a correction as of 20:16 on Oct 6, 2017

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Consummate Professional posted:

haha huck said she is more reliable than reporters on tillerson. I hope he really does quit today

"uhhh I haven't been specific about anything"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol reporters pleading with She Huck to understand that this vague bullshit is harmful and her going 'lol no gently caress you' is always my favorite. They talk to her like a child and she still doesn't understand.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Quotey posted:

whereas Spicy was pained when he had to go up and lie because he was previously friendly for the most part with Reporters, She-Huck is just a mean rear end in a top hat who hates everyone in the room and really everyone in general.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

basically 'no comment' on banning bump stocks

• Locked thread