Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
If you refuse to eat any given properly prepared food you are an imbecile with the taste of an infant.

:qq: boo hoo I don't eat any kind of mushrooms/avocado/fish because I'm a 'picky eater'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

Pepperoni and cheese? I love pizza

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Olive! posted:

If you refuse to eat any given properly prepared food you are an imbecile with the taste of an infant.

:laffo:

You are a goddamn imbecile if you think "foods you don't like" is some sort of conspiracy of idiots.

Shall I link the semen and menstrual blood cookbooks for you so you can post proof after properly preparing all the recipes?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Well, since we've evolved past weird food pictures and I have nothing to contribute since I don't try new things, listen to this odd thing.

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ngx7r3GNOh1qznl1a.mp4#_=_

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The Bloop posted:

Shall I link the semen and menstrual blood cookbooks for you so you can post proof after properly preparing all the recipes?

I'm a picky eater. I don't like my semen and menstrual blood to touch on the plate.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Olive! posted:

:qq: boo hoo I don't eat any kind of mushrooms/avocado/fish because I'm a 'picky eater'

nice job moving the goalposts there bud

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Elizabethan Error posted:

nice job moving the goalposts there bud

I'm not the one likening feces to food.

'Picky eaters' are a plague.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Pastry of the Year posted:

I'm a picky eater. I don't like my semen and menstrual blood to touch on the plate.

You put the cum sauce ON the placenta?! Way to ruin a perfectly good dish.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Olive! posted:

I'm not the one likening feces to food.
nor am I, smart guy. sorry about your lack of reading comphrension

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

nor am I, smart guy. sorry about your lack of reading comphrension

I never accused you of being the one to do so, but good job on your reading comprehension as well

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

bloom posted:

You put the cum sauce ON the placenta?! Way to ruin a perfectly good dish.

look dude I didn't have a dead relative story to get me to the dessert round

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This is all just hosed up.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Olive! posted:

I never accused you of being the one to do so, but good job on your reading comprehension as well
LOL attack the obvious joke part of the post while moving the goalposts even further away from the initial claim.

So did you want the link for the (properly prepared regional delicacy) rotten fish or the semen cookbook?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

RareAcumen posted:

Well, since we've evolved past weird food pictures and I have nothing to contribute since I don't try new things, listen to this odd thing.

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ngx7r3GNOh1qznl1a.mp4#_=_

Was that song purposefully part of the program?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The Bloop posted:

LOL attack the obvious joke part of the post while moving the goalposts even further away from the initial claim.

So did you want the link for the (properly prepared regional delicacy) rotten fish or the semen cookbook?

I think comparing menstrual blood to rotten fish is a bit problematic

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Olive! posted:

laffo, you replied to me while saying it. do you know how implications work?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I think comparing menstrual blood to rotten fish is a bit problematic

Well ok, but I didn't, and even with that reading I included semen which of the three is actually intended to go into another person.
I did list them both as things that have "properly prepared" recipes that only totally picky eater babies would choose not to eat.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Olive! posted:

Take that vegetarians!

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

Brawnfire posted:

Was that song purposefully part of the program?

Yes. That show is the worst.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The Bloop posted:

Well ok, but I didn't, and even with that reading I included semen which of the three is actually intended to go into another person.
I did list them both as things that have "properly prepared" recipes that only totally picky eater babies would choose not to eat.

It was a joke, li'l roadie!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

RareAcumen posted:

Take that vegetarians!

Suck it Jews! How you like that Muslims! To pick what you eat, such a religion of dumb babies.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

anyone want some chocolate coated small pastries?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

doverhog posted:

Suck it Jews! How you like that Muslims! To pick what you eat, such a religion of dumb babies.

'Peanut allergy?!' Not in my goddamn country you son of a bitch!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

It was a joke, li'l roadie!

here's a problematic comparison for you:

[People with preference] are a scourge on the earth. What? No, of course [preference] is a choice!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Yep, I'll back down from the argument. Everything I have said is wrong, and you are all correct. When I started talking about picky eaters I was including people who don't eat things for religious reasons and people who refuse to eat literal poo poo, and that's a thing that I definitely said and should not have said.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The Bloop posted:

here's a problematic comparison for you:

[People with preference] are a scourge on the earth. What? No, of course [preference] is a choice!

here's something we can both agree is delicious:

:chillpill:

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Olive! posted:

Yep, I'll back down from the argument. Everything I have said is wrong, and you are all correct. When I started talking about picky eaters I was including people who don't eat things for religious reasons and people who refuse to eat literal poo poo, and that's a thing that I definitely said and should not have said.
https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

Elizabethan Error has a new favorite as of 21:46 on Oct 6, 2017

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This has indeed dechilled a usually chill thread.

Here is an on-topic post of a properly prepared dish I would probably not enjoy:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

anyone want some chocolate coated small pastries?

Oh poo poo, we're still doing pictures in this thread? I had no idea!

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

apparently.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Fish aren't vegetables!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

angerbeet posted:

pasta is technically a sandwich

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I think I fought that boss once.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Haifisch posted:

I think I fought that boss once.
tag your Dark Souls spoilers, thanks

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

If you eat that thing, it will haunt you forever. You'll wake up in the middle of the night and it will be sitting on your bedside table, just staring at you.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Not liking certain foods is not the same as becoming offended that someone didn't give you the chance to mix the pasta sauce in yourself. One thing is a preference, the other thing is being unreasonably picky.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It reminds of the fish ghost inside Mr. Slave's rear end.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Don't fight guys I love you :ohdear:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Don't fight guys I love you :ohdear:

:glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

RareAcumen posted:

Oh poo poo, we're still doing pictures in this thread? I had no idea!

Enfys posted:

If you eat that thing, it will haunt you forever. You'll wake up in the middle of the night and it will be sitting on your bedside table, just staring at you.