Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

woof

does this mean eve peyser sucks too

please say no i enjoy her tweets

of course, not as much as the tweets of Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/916401499697303552

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trumbly bumbly boodley doo

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Kazak_Hstan posted:

you dont have to shove it down my throat, because it has been expanded so much due to eating

it will go down very easily

throat roastie eww

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

it's gonna be flynn and Manafort and that's it

he's had a team of 16 prosecutors working for months, so i really doubt it's gonna stop there

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

deathbysnusnu posted:

If you had a choice between PISS TAPES or a society in which justice happened for all of the hosed up TRUMP poo poo and our politics worked again, which would you pick?

we dont have to choose

piss tape is and always has been real

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

they're gonna go broke so fast. the dealership (or whatever they call their dealerships) in cleveland are starting entry level people at $16/hr full time with bennies. which is awesome, but probably not sustainable when you only delivered like 4% of the cars you promised

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

He has to be wearing a diaper, that's not even remotely normal.

Unless he's severely underhung and the fat just engulfs it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 6, 2017

*President Donald J. Trumps Weekly Address*

The Presidents Weekly Address is now available to watch on Facebook [ https://www.facebook.com/WhiteHouse/videos/1449769558444106/ ], Twitter [ https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/916319388742979585 ], YouTube [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnEAL4SOsFc ], and WH.gov [ https://www.whitehouse.gov/featured-videos/video/2017/10/06/10617-weekly-address ].

*_Transcript:_*

My fellow Americans,

On Wednesday, I traveled to Las Vegas to visit with the victims of the horrific shooting, speak with their families, and thank the brave citizens, first responders and medical personnel who saved so many lives.

We struggle to grasp the evil that occurred on Sunday evening when a murderer shot into a crowd of more than 20,000 people. Men, women, and children were gathered to enjoy a concert. They never imagined it would become the worst day of their lives.

But in the wake of such shock and horror, it was a matter of seconds before the goodness of the human spirit broke through. When the shooting began, a mother laid on top of her daughter to shield her from gunfire. A husband died to protect his beloved wife. Strangers rescued strangers, police officers and first responders rushed into danger.

When the worst of humanity strikes, the best of humanity responds.

The men and women who risked their lives to save their fellow citizens give proof to the words of this Scripture: "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." Americans defied death and hatred with love and courage.

This week our nation remembers all the wonderful people we have lost and all of the grace they brought into our lives and our communities. Among the fallen were young students full of limitless potential, law enforcement personnel, a nurse, teachers dedicated to our childrens future, and many others. They were mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers. They were husbands and wives, and sons and daughters. They will be dearly missed, and they will never be forgotten.

To all those who lost a loved one, we cannot imagine your pain, or erase your sorrow. Our hearts grieve for you. We stand with you now, and every day after. And we pray that God may carry you through the anguish and sorrow.

We can never fill the void of those who perished, but we pledge to honor them by living as they would have wished with lives full of purpose, with hearts full of love, and with hope for a better tomorrow.

May God comfort the broken-hearted. And may God bless the United States of America. Thank you.

###

Not a single mention of Puerto Rico.

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

deathbysnusnu posted:

If you had a choice between PISS TAPES or a society in which justice happened for all of the hosed up TRUMP poo poo and our politics worked again, which would you pick?

if justice happened for all the hosed up TRUMP poo poo then the piss tape would have been made public as an article of evidence way prior to the election, so the latter

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

someone shop this so it says "love too rape"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

I mean, this isn't the most surprising thing out there

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

that reminds me

how come he's picking sides in the escalating columbus day culture war

(re: columbus is a good man)

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

BUSH 2112 posted:

they're gonna go broke so fast. the dealership (or whatever they call their dealerships) in cleveland are starting entry level people at $16/hr full time with bennies. which is awesome, but probably not sustainable when you only delivered like 4% of the cars you promised

the mattering shall consume elon musk just like how it shall consume the rest of us

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

He has to be wearing a diaper, that's not even remotely normal.

Unless he's severely underhung and the fat just engulfs it.

old person stomachs and genitals get really weird and I hate that I know this

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

skaboomizzy posted:

MSNBC just had an ad for something called NADEX (North American Derivatives Index)

they are encouraging people to day-trade derivatives

there is no way at all this will go badly for anyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkMeX-Ur6fo

oh hell yes, buckle up boys

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Brother Friendship posted:

the mattering shall consume elon musk just like how it shall consume the rest of us

Oh no I hope Elon Musk doesn't go broke, then how will I obtain luxury rocket ship travel.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Musk can fall on Zimmerman-level hard times, and he'll still have people claiming his shits smell like roses

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
so do you think anyone in the trump admin will pull a budd dwyer when the mattering happens or is that too much to expect

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I'm the person who thinks the pink floyd fascist hammer icon is a good guy symbol

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Typo posted:

holy gently caress what the poo poo

he's actually dying isn't he

Sooner the better, him and Thiel.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Kitfox88 posted:

so do you think anyone in the trump admin will pull a budd dwyer when the mattering happens or is that too much to expect

If Trump did it, this would almost all be worth it.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

deathbysnusnu posted:

No one wants loving justice give us piss tapes forever pissing into our wide open mouths.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 6, 2017

*President Donald J. Trumps Weekly Address*

The Presidents Weekly Address is now available to watch on Facebook [ https://www.facebook.com/WhiteHouse/videos/1449769558444106/ ], Twitter [ https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/916319388742979585 ], YouTube [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnEAL4SOsFc ], and WH.gov [ https://www.whitehouse.gov/featured-videos/video/2017/10/06/10617-weekly-address ].

ive seen him this color a lot but every time it still catches me off guard

donald 'the moron chameleon' trump

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

jerry seinfel posted:

he looks like poo poo

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Brother Friendship posted:

old person stomachs and genitals get really weird and I hate that I know this

Donald 'Weird Genitals' Trump. I'm still betting he wasn't that impressive and now the fat has turned him into Peter Griffin. Would explain why his entire head is turning red unless he's just days before a massive heart attack.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmao dude stop picking at it

I don't know if the gore stain on his collar where he's ostensibly been wiping his mouth confirms this picture as fake or real

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Kitfox88 posted:

it will be Mike Pence after the horse tape is released

:rip:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
President Donald "crooked-mooseknuckle" Trump

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

BUSH 2112 posted:

i dunno

considering how much capital gets thrown behind literal garbage, i have a hard time imagining a point in time where there won't be more money trying to get in on Tesla

except, like, a genuinely huge broad market shrinkage like 2008

which i guess we're probably due for another one of soon anyway

so

nevermind

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Trump gonna run America like a business and fire one of his employees to cover for his own gently caress-ups while not actually learning anything.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

If we removed all the Mattering doubters from c-spam it would be like five people posting

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

jerry seinfel posted:

i think a lot of it is just that whoever runs the whitehouse AV club these days has trouble with concepts like "color balance" and "audio levels" because their previous job experience is "supported trump"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

owner of a crane company: My ship has come in!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

deathbysnusnu posted:

Oh no I hope Elon Musk doesn't go broke, then how will I obtain luxury rocket ship travel.

let me direct you to my kickstarter

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

These are the kind of things that make me do a double-take and remember 'holy poo poo, this rear end in a top hat is actually our president'

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

uh there's a lot of double take material in this article

quote:

At the White House to meet Vice President Pence and press the administration to do more about human rights in her home country, Tintori was whisked in to see Trump, who seemed unfamiliar with her story but praised her past as a reality television star in Venezuela’s version of “Survivor.”

Finally, as the meeting ended, the president suggested a group photo, including Pence and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), a Tintori ally who was at the White House for a pre-scheduled dinner with the president. After a couple of attempts — Trump didn’t like the first photo because he was smiling — the president was pleased enough with the final version, which showed him scowling and giving a thumbs-up sign under a portrait of Andrew Jackson. He promptly posted the photo on Twitter.

quote:

But Trump, despite the objection of some U.S. diplomats, showed no such concern, and he elected to meet with her without informing senior aides who focus on the region at the National Security Council.

quote:

Trump, however, refused to accept Maduro’s call in August after the U.S. president had suggested he would not hesitate to use a “military option” to intervene if necessary. Even Trump’s allies on Venezuela believe that remark went too far.

But otherwise, they said, the president has in general struck the right tone with the economic sanctions and the tougher rhetoric at the United Nations.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:rip: fluffy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/j_arthur_bloom/status/916054038268977153

some dude in the 1940s: "ey yo you can call me A.O. Tittmann"

tacodaemon has issued a correction as of 21:47 on Oct 6, 2017

• Locked thread