Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Vertical Lime posted:

that reminds me

how come he's picking sides in the escalating columbus day culture war

(re: columbus is a good man)

He hates First People as much as he hates every other minority.

Ah, first Ed Balls of the new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

This statement is extremely 2017

quote:

In a statement, a Tesla spokeswoman declined to answer questions for this article and said, “For over a decade, the WSJ has relentlessly attacked Tesla with misleading articles that, with few exceptions, push or exceed the boundaries of journalistic integrity. While it is possible that this article could be an exception, that is extremely unlikely.”

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Iron Crowned posted:

I have considered getting a manikin to scare the poo poo out of my roommate.

i can unironically confirm this actually works

I have a sewing dummy, a child-size cloth mannequin for fitting children's costumes, a male mannequin torso for making heat-form armor, a standing female store mannequin also for armor, and a former roommate who was scared of all four.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

whenever people talk about bad sql queries i think theyre claiming i exiled zdr and destroyed the forums

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i mean jfk would know

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

whenever people talk about bad sql queries i think theyre claiming i exiled zdr and destroyed the forums

well you did, didn't you?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i guess all comedians look alike to you :mad:

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Thoguh posted:

This statement is extremely 2017

"While it is possible that I've been turned into a corn cob, it is unlikely."

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

deathbysnusnu posted:

If you had a choice between PISS TAPES or a society in which justice happened for all of the hosed up TRUMP poo poo and our politics worked again, which would you pick?

:pisstape:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

when people refer to zen death robot as zdr it always makes me picture Robert Z'Dar

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Moral of this story: don't gently caress around with pneumonia. poo poo was strong enough to take out a perfectly-healthy kid in my highschool, so it doesn't shock me at all that a morbidly-obese 45-year-old died after thinking he could keep performing with it.

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Duscat posted:

he's had a team of 16 prosecutors working for months, so i really doubt it's gonna stop there

Hard to tell but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/probablylexi/status/915686264975880199

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

YOU A loving HAT posted:

a male mannequin torso for making heat-form armor, a standing female store mannequin also for armor

i hope you are using those to equip antifa

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Squizzle posted:

im dead

Serf
May 5, 2011

i want to say this isn't real

but i can't

its 2017 now. who knows anymore

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

They kind of give it away with the post script don't they

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rip

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i don't believe this at all because the n word would've def been used if this were real

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

More dets on that reversal of the Obama's climate change plan:

quote:

President Barack Obama’s signature plan to reduce carbon dioxide emissions from electrical generation took years to develop and touched every aspect of power production and use, from smokestacks to home insulation.

The Trump administration is moving to scrap that plan and has signaled that any alternative it might adopt would take a much less expansive approach, possibly just telling utilities to operate their plants more efficiently.

That’s a strategy environmentalists say is almost certain to fall short of what’s needed.

The Trump administration is making "a wholesale retreat from EPA’s legal, scientific and moral obligation to address the threats of climate change," said former Environmental Protection Agency head Gina McCarthy, the architect of Obama’s Clean Power Plan.

President Donald Trump promised to rip up the initiative, which mandated that states change their overall power mix, displacing coal-fired electricity with that from wind, solar and natural gas. The EPA is about to make it official, arguing the prior administration violated the Clean Air Act by requiring those broad changes to the electricity sector, according to a draft obtained by Bloomberg.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/trump-seen-replacing-obama-power-plant-overhaul-with-tuneup/ar-AAsZJ44?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Kazak_Hstan posted:

i hope you are using those to equip antifa

antifa is doing fine in their soros-funded mountain fortress tyvm

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wish zdr was still around, miss his posts

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al! posted:

i guess all comedians look alike to you :mad:

only the fatties

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Daycare comment etiquette.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

triple sulk posted:

american comics are loving garbage btw

:(

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
turdfuzz dead, now zdr who's next

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ur a CSPAM national

Serf
May 5, 2011

Unperson_47 posted:

i don't believe this at all because the n word would've def been used if this were real

these people operate in such a way that they can still deny being racist because they didn't say any slurs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

pretty funny that nobody wants to believe its real but it's definitely real

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Every day I pour out two 40's into my mouth in honor of ZDR and Turdfuzz.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
[quote="“Unperson_47”" post="“477126511”"]
i don’t believe this at all because the n word would’ve def been used if this were real
[/quote]

only racists use the n word though

this parent isn't racist, they're just scared of black people and don't want them around their kid

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

Every day I pour out two 40's into my mouth in honor of ZDR and Turdfuzz.

Ah the old Memoriae 40hands

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

pretty funny that nobody wants to believe its real but it's definitely real

Donald Trump is president?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hahaha gently caress Elon Musk

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Squizzle posted:

it's what happens when people ask the wrong questions

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

wish zdr was still around, miss his posts

he's in a better place now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

zegermans posted:

hahaha gently caress Elon Musk

https://twitter.com/KatyMcLachlan/status/916402208928800769

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also lmao if you don't believe that letter is real

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

jokerman font? yeah, this is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

5 minutes until a hot load of news spills down our mouths. That or we're blue balled until like Monday.

• Locked thread