Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cash crab posted:

At a certain point, I feel like, what's the point?

Boy, do I have a product for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njavJSvG6is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

And you could end up looking like Romeo Rose.

he is risen

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Serperoth posted:

I highly doubt that it was the doctor forcing Romeo to take these veneers, rather than the other way around.

I can only speak from my own experience of having bridgework done. When I had my bridges made, first the dentist drilled down the teeth. Then she made a cast of my mouth and this was sent to a lab where the bridge was made to fit my mouth. So for the size and shape of Romeo's teeth, I would blame the dentist and the lab, unless he said "please make them extra large".

I was able to choose the shade of the teeth. The dentist suggested that I not go with the whitest option because it wouldn't look natural, and I followed her suggestion. Perhaps Romeo Rose insisted on the whitest shade.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

I'm trying to find something in this picture that doesn't yell "douchebag," and I'm coming up short. There's even a (presumably embarrassed) peacock off to the side!

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Seventh Arrow posted:

I'm trying to find something in this picture that doesn't yell "douchebag," and I'm coming up short. There's even a (presumably embarrassed) peacock off to the side!

Naw, he's a totally normal gentleman. Uh huh, yeah.

Look at how white they are. It's surreal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfWS0aAI42Q

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/school-board-candidate-blames-lgbtq-people-for-terror-attacks-because-they-called-her-a-rascist/

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:allears: So glad I don't live in Calgary anymore.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

LGBTQ R U 2 DUM 2 C

Nice vanity plate

e: lol
"“I actually had a validated reason for writing what I did because almost every lgbt member I’ve met has been counter protesting our events against m103, the open borders, and against Islamic terrorism. Calling me a rascist. [sic] They have been violent here in Calgary,” she wrote.

She continued, “Also just to clear up, I spelt dum like that on purpose. I don’t do crack or meth and even though I dressed up as a bag of weed 10 years ago. A drug test would prove I am not high. I really don’t care how any of you get your rocks off"

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Awww gently caress it's been a long time since I saw that smile, I wonder what he's up to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCG_bfwtNlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k3hdQrfaGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asUio6z2C1g

Oh.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

RoRo's teeth look like they're gonna portrude out of his mouth like a xenomorph

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

:allears: So glad I don't live in Calgary anymore.

Nenshi has done a lot to make it a half decent place! I just hope he wins again :ohdear:

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Some low hanging frruit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The thumbnail alone is heartbreaking

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

CWC is the lowest hanging fruit. Like, you have to dig to pluck that fruit.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

chitoryu12 posted:

Potatoes!

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

huh, so i guess chris farley's still alive and living as a woman in calgary

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Slugnoid posted:

Sick burn, bra

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~

chitoryu12 posted:

Chris-chan is probably the only legitimate victim of gangstalking, and it's all recorded in insane detail.

End boss Of SGaG*
Aug 9, 2000
I REPORT EVERY POST I READ!

Slugnoid posted:

I regret to inform you that you have terminal Goon Face Blindness

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Picnic Princess posted:

Nenshi has done a lot to make it a half decent place! I just hope he wins again :ohdear:

I moved the week after he got elected. Who's his competition?

Camping.. Intense!
May 18, 2005

Absolutely
Grimey Drawer

salty fries make me cry posted:

Chris-chan is probably the only legitimate victim of gangstalking, and it's all recorded in insane detail.

I feel legit sorry for this dude. I want to meet up with him and try and help him turn his life around

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

[quote="“Camping.. Intense!”" post="“477142391”"]
I feel legit sorry for this dudette. I want to meet up with her and try and help her turn her life around
[/quote]

Some days I can't decide if :metis: or this is SA's greatest sin.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Camping.. Intense! posted:

I feel legit sorry for this dude. I want to meet up with him and try and help him turn his life around

this cannot be done, they were born broken in a way life seized upon with its million spiteful teeth and shook; all you can do is give them, through your taxes, money to stay alive and a little playpen in which to exist until they eventually and inevitably wink out of existence

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

No, you want to stay miles away from that trainwreck

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
I once knew someone not quite as autistic or in depth hosed up as cwc but similar behaviour problems/patterns and any feeling of pity or :smith: towards him were always quickly extinguished by some horrible act of deceptive manipulation (a commom thing, layers of poorly planned lies or pitting people against each other for nefarious reasons) or social suicide on multiple levels that i realised he was beyond help and a lost cause

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

we are all animals and our techniques for survival and seeking happiness are as exactly hosed up and broken as those who taught us, generally

the only thing that might make me believe in a benevolent god is the spontaneous generation of altruism (which I know yes yes gene propagation etc) such as is suggested in The Last Western by Thomas Klise

but basically I think ideas are way more infectious than anyone is willing to admit, since anyone with a microphone in this culture stands to benefit from that fact, and that poor brain-damaged mutant clamped onto a basket a poisonous ideas for lack of love, comfort, or happiness

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sludge Tank posted:

I once knew someone not quite as autistic or in depth hosed up as cwc but similar behaviour problems/patterns and any feeling of pity or :smith: towards him were always quickly extinguished by some horrible act of deceptive manipulation (a commom thing, layers of poorly planned lies or pitting people against each other for nefarious reasons) or social suicide on multiple levels that i realised he was beyond help and a lost cause

As unfortunate as the obsessive detailing of CWC is, what we do know of his past indicates that he was already well on his way to being someone like that even without falling prey to the Internet.

A good friend of mine has been unlucky enough to meet him multiple times in person and corroborated that he's basically a terrible, smelly pervert.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

I'm sure there's a wordpress blog page detailing all of this somewhere, but I wonder how autistic people got by in the past. Generally, I think people were expected to be more social so unless you were rich or a hermit you couldn't really get away with being a lone introvert.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Yeah, they lived with their unfortunate parents until they self-obliterated or were put in asylums, which were until entirely too recently basically permanent jails for broken people with absolutely zero treatment offered other than what might be provided a battery animal.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
If they were high functioning enough they were kind of shoe-horned into society and dysfunctional marriages and just considered eccentric

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Countless people have tried. It doesn't work.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

cash crab posted:

I moved the week after he got elected. Who's his competition?

An empty suit corporate populist who has literally publicly stated that he has no ideas but supports whatever topic is currently being shouted the loudest by NIMBY mouthbreathers.

It will likely be a close race (which is rare for a mayoral incumbent) because Calgary's redneck xenophobe population just want the scary brown man gone.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Seventh Arrow posted:

I'm sure there's a wordpress blog page detailing all of this somewhere, but I wonder how autistic people got by in the past. Generally, I think people were expected to be more social so unless you were rich or a hermit you couldn't really get away with being a lone introvert.

There's a lot of academic speculation about popular historical figures like Tesla, Thomas Jefferson, Emily Dickinson, etc, being on the spectrum. Sometimes, people make some very compelling cases but I am always hesitant about posthumously diagnosing people (or deciding that they are gay, or any other identity based on conjecture) since I find it a little bizarre to shunt people into categories based on things for which they had no cultural framework. I think for people who "couldn't get away" with things necessarily, depending on the time period they might be shunned, or it would be decided they had some kind of incurable insanity. I have known quite a few people on the spectrum who can manage to pick up some rudimentary social skills along the way, but someone who is experiencing some really intense symptoms might not have, in a historical context, had the resources to participate in society in any meaningful way.

Anyway, content:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Dare you enter my magical realm

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I missed this, but actually a good description of Chris-Chan's appearance.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Pastry of the Year posted:

Yeah, they lived with their unfortunate parents until they self-obliterated or were put in asylums, which were until entirely too recently basically permanent jails for broken people with absolutely zero treatment offered other than what might be provided a battery animal.

I don't really know if the modern alternative is any better, as turfing them out onto the streets to become homeless "into the community" doesn't seem to have worked wonders either.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

I passed by a blues club and there were a few older black gentlemen wearing suits, ties and fedoras. And they actually looked classy. It's been a while since I've seen a fedora on someone that wasn't also wearing a power metal shirt and/or pony accessories.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

cash crab posted:

There's a lot of academic speculation about popular historical figures like Tesla, Thomas Jefferson, Emily Dickinson, etc, being on the spectrum. Sometimes, people make some very compelling cases but I am always hesitant about posthumously diagnosing people (or deciding that they are gay, or any other identity based on conjecture) since I find it a little bizarre to shunt people into categories based on things for which they had no cultural framework. I think for people who "couldn't get away" with things necessarily, depending on the time period they might be shunned, or it would be decided they had some kind of incurable insanity. I have known quite a few people on the spectrum who can manage to pick up some rudimentary social skills along the way, but someone who is experiencing some really intense symptoms might not have, in a historical context, had the resources to participate in society in any meaningful way.

Anyway, content:

Everything I've read about Isaac Newton makes him seem like if ChrisChan was obsessed with science instead of 90's pop culture mascots.

Seventh Arrow posted:

I passed by a blues club and there were a fe older black gentlemen wearing suits, ties and fedoras. And they actually looked classy. It's been a while since I've seen a fedora on someone that wasn't also wearing a power metal shirt and/or pony accessories.

Were they really fedoras??

E: does Gynecomastia count as :nws: for breasts even though they're on men? They are real, naturally grown breast tissue directly under and around the areola that can allow the nipples discharge milk...

The Door Frame has a new favorite as of 07:32 on Oct 8, 2017

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

End boss Of SGaG* posted:

I regret to inform you that you have terminal Goon Face Blindness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Seventh Arrow posted:

I passed by a blues club and there were a few older black gentlemen wearing suits, ties and fedoras. And they actually looked classy. It's been a while since I've seen a fedora on someone that wasn't also wearing a power metal shirt and/or pony accessories.

Why you gotta bring race into it?

• Locked thread