Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
The gator chomp is stupid go tigers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Toney gonna be done for the year goddamn.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Oh my god, that hit on Toney

Please be ok

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/DylanBuckingham/status/916750079050027014

https://twitter.com/OKCYanni/status/916748513932992512

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Seaniqua posted:

The gator chomp is stupid go tigers

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Ehud posted:

Oh my god, that hit on Toney

Please be ok

Replay looked a lot better

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

What a stupid rear end timeout

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

It's beautiful

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Maryland gonna beat Ohio State and prove that Texas is actually good this year

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lol rip

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Why not just take the penalty and then send the punt team out there?

Mac is not a clutch coach IMHO

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

PostNouveau posted:

I didn't watch this game or any other ISU games so I'm just talking out my rear end here

Same - I read a ScipioTex preview prior to the ISU game so I feel smart.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Jimbo gon a pass too much we lose

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
What did Will Grier do to get booted out of Florida again? He's p. good and everyone on Florida is really bad

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Man, I've really missed the Timeout-5min Commercial Break-Punt-5minute commercial break transition on CBS

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

LeeMajors posted:

Man, I've really missed the Timeout-5min Commercial Break-Punt-5minute commercial break transition on CBS

6-hour game

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Sab0921 posted:

What did Will Grier do to get booted out of Florida again? He's p. good and everyone on Florida is really bad

Suspended for PED's then got mad because our shark humping coach iced him out big time so he decided to transfer

Enigma
Jun 10, 2003
Raetus Deus Est.

Sab0921 posted:

Suspension for performance enhancing drugs. After that, I think he kind of got run out of town.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/CycloneFB/status/916752056618233857

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

anne frank fanfic posted:

PSU: allowed the systematic rape of little boys for decades, but dag nabbit they let their coaches suspend some players without due process due to the Title XI

Baylor: Investigated and Jailed their rapist while playing the best corn-beef Football this side of the Brazoshappanapotomac River Valley and now they're in deep doo doo for not delivering a Coach-Investigation-Of-All-Rapes-and-Semen-Stains-In-Texas-Report to the Non-Political-Title-IX-Reporting-Authority-Led-By-Noted-Waco-Siege-Participant-Hillary-Clinton

ISU: Desotryed OSU and OU in one game to single handedly stay out of the playoffs but be a little closer this time

all in all good football, great players, good job boys, love seeing them boys play

You're right, both Penn State and Baylor deserve to have their programs dismantled.

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

Sab0921 posted:

did roids, got suspended, his dad confronted mcelwain and told him not to recruit a QB to show grier he still had the starting job when he came back, to which mcelwain laughed and grier decided to transfer

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Ehud posted:

Suspended for PED's then got mad because our shark humping coach iced him out big time so he decided to transfer

Your other QBs should consider taking PEDs

BunLengthHotDog
Jun 30, 2003

Good Game
Holy poo poo Tarheel nads

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

anne frank fanfic posted:

PSU: allowed the systematic rape of little boys for decades, but dag nabbit they let their coaches suspend some players without due process due to the Title XI

Baylor: Investigated and Jailed their rapist while playing the best corn-beef Football this side of the Brazoshappanapotomac River Valley and now they're in deep doo doo for not delivering a Coach-Investigation-Of-All-Rapes-and-Semen-Stains-In-Texas-Report to the Non-Political-Title-IX-Reporting-Authority-Led-By-Noted-Waco-Siege-Participant-Hillary-Clinton

ISU: Desotryed OSU and OU in one game to single handedly stay out of the playoffs but be a little closer this time

all in all good football, great players, good job boys, love seeing them boys play

what's title 11?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
I had to leave after OU got its second TD and I come back to find out we've been brutally owned

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

And Iowa wept, for there were no more lands to conquer.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Sab0921 posted:

Your other QBs should consider taking PEDs

Yah

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

drat jordan sherit flat out pushed that tackle into etling to flush him

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nervous posted:

You're right, both Penn State and Baylor deserve to have their programs dismantled.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Bad Malik shows up first for the canes

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kadarius...Kelly?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
PSU play calling is total garbage. I hope it's all the long con to catch Michigan or OSU sleeping but I think Moorehead/McSorley are just extra bad this year. They started to open it up a little bit but it was still disappointing most of the game. Designed runs to McSorley are going to give me an aneurism.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

CBS TV timeout guys should all die in a slow-burning Fire

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

bruh, if the safety doesn't bite you don't throw that deep route

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Where was that pass supposed to go

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

[quote="“vyst”" post="“477152590”"]
Where was that pass supposed to go
[/quote]

I mean it hit him in the arm

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Nervous posted:

And Iowa wept, for there were no more lands to conquer.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
"We wanna lose this game."

"No, we're gonna lose this game!"

"gently caress you! We are going to lose it!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.