Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

Holy crap, what on earth happened :stonk:

The absolute dumbest "I want to kill a woman" fantasy a dude who can afford to finance his own submarine could come up with as far as I can tell.

Well dumbest if he wanted to get away with it I suppose, if the killing was all that mattered I guess he got the job done.

I posted it a few days back but there were torture and decapitation videos of women on a computer in one of his labs. His defense to this is that "everyone who worked there had access to those computers" so clearly it wasn't him checking out how to do exactly what he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ehud posted:

I hadn't heard anything about this story until now. Just got the back story.

Holy crap, what on earth happened :stonk:

Usually I couldn't care any less about the true crime headline of the week stories, but this one has been so utterly ridiculous and bizarre I can't stop following it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
wow what a piece of poo poo

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Eli Wiggum posted:

wow what a piece of poo poo

more like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrbZxtuUdsQ

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

Rich dude likes to torture and dismember women, did it to a journalist he convinced to come onto his murder submarine.

poo poo, this sentence could totally apply to the president in this bizarro timeline.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Nelly is a rapist. My childhood is ruined.

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/916685319306481665

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Eli Wiggum posted:

I'm glad the Diamondbacks lost

Me too! All the bandwagon fans down here can piss off :colbert:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Jota posted:

So it's getting hot in here, take off all your clothes wasn't a suggestion to lower body temperature?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Jota posted:

R. Kelly down, Nelly down, if Sisqó catches a rape charge my high school mix tapes are gonna be reeeeeal creepy.

Creepier.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mr. Nice! posted:

Well, it does take up half a dinner plate. It's pretty big. I have four taco options - traditional (meat, onion, cilantro, lime), full (salsa, sour cream, pico de gallo, cheese), XL (full taco on 8" tortilla), and ultimate (as described above). For the small tacos i offer flour or corn tortillas. Most people down here choose flour. I also make a fire sauce that is basically liquid habanero that i keep handy if people want it spicy.

Ah! Cool! Sounds good! I wasn't trying to be smarmy just curious!

Intruder posted:

Is it even possible to not like Jose Altuve?

I hate him ! :mad:

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 7, 2017

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Its Rinaldo posted:

I hate him ! :mad:

He's like a tiny Ichiro!

But at a premium defensive position and a better hitter for power

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Thaddius the Large posted:

R. Kelly down, Nelly down, if Sisqó catches a rape charge my high school mix tapes are gonna be reeeeeal creepy.

Creepier.

Sisqo came out and is like 5'3 135.

Any sexual assault case with him is going to be.....dark.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/Cianaf/status/916688152072523782

Signed,

A dude who never shuts the gently caress up and never listens

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Jota posted:

let me in now
let me in now
bill gates donald trump let me in now

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Spoeank posted:

https://twitter.com/Cianaf/status/916688152072523782

Signed,

A dude who never shuts the gently caress up and never listens

https://twitter.com/DanielJStaub/status/916713253685923840

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Death, taxes, and the one-molecule deep thickness of Fahey's skin

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Have we really come full circle that we are siding with the guys that say "shut up and stand for the anthem" because we dislike the guy arguing with them?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It's called irony that Fahey is telling people to shut up and listen, friend.

and its about cam not the anthem

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

The absolute dumbest "I want to kill a woman" fantasy a dude who can afford to finance his own submarine could come up with as far as I can tell.

Well dumbest if he wanted to get away with it I suppose, if the killing was all that mattered I guess he got the job done.

I posted it a few days back but there were torture and decapitation videos of women on a computer in one of his labs. His defense to this is that "everyone who worked there had access to those computers" so clearly it wasn't him checking out how to do exactly what he did.

Just wanna add that this dude was well-known to goons, because in addition to constructing (not buying, but actually building) that submarine, he went on to a partnership with another dude to form Copenhagen Suborbitals, a fly-by-night Danish company that was (still is, I think) privately building super-low-cost rockets in an attempt to put a man into space on a suborbital trajectory.

They were using the sub to haul their launch platform out to sea for launches at one point.

So anyway dude was always a bit eccentric but generally spaceflight goons were pretty enamored of this venture, and more generally the attitude that sure yes we can get volunteers and just figure poo poo out and build poo poo and it's cool. It's very jarring to then out of nowhere have him straight up psychopath murder a journalist and on top of that be astoundingly poo poo at trying to get away with it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Gotta be honest. I'd block a guy bringing that too

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Leperflesh posted:

Just wanna add that this dude was well-known to goons, because in addition to constructing (not buying, but actually building) that submarine, he went on to a partnership with another dude to form Copenhagen Suborbitals, a fly-by-night Danish company that was (still is, I think) privately building super-low-cost rockets in an attempt to put a man into space on a suborbital trajectory.

They were using the sub to haul their launch platform out to sea for launches at one point.

So anyway dude was always a bit eccentric but generally spaceflight goons were pretty enamored of this venture, and more generally the attitude that sure yes we can get volunteers and just figure poo poo out and build poo poo and it's cool. It's very jarring to then out of nowhere have him straight up psychopath murder a journalist and on top of that be astoundingly poo poo at trying to get away with it.

Not simply that, a Goon actually worked with the guy on his submarine so we can consider this another successful Goon Project!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol I remember that thread now

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Not simply that, a Goon actually worked with the guy on his submarine so we can consider this another successful Goon Project!

Is this the dude who murdered a woman on his submarine

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/916750042014404608
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/916751271960436737

gonna miss you all

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Gonna be hard to miss us while you're dying of radiation poisoning

Trump blocked me long ago so I can't smarm him lmao

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why do I watch Bojack Horseman this show is so loving depressing

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Intruder posted:

Just re-watch Rick and Morty

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i like that cartoons for adults used to be wacky kids except they say swears and now it's wacky adults except they say swears and have clincial depression

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

i like that cartoons for adults used to be wacky kids except they say swears and now it's wacky adults except they say swears and have clincial depression

Also war mothers whose kids die in combat and their husbands get them lobotomies rather than deal with their sadness

This loving show

It's worse because I know this poo poo actually happened

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

25 years of no war = total failure

Hmmm yes. Truly his definition of success seems accurate.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

Have you ever watched Moral Orel?

The arc of the third season is about his dad being angrily depressed about being trapped in a loveless marriage and lashing out at Orel, who he ends up dragging off to a hunting trip, getting blackout drunk, shooting and crippling him, then blaming him for it happening.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Oct 7, 2017

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Intruder posted:

Also war mothers whose kids die in combat and their husbands get them lobotomies rather than deal with their sadness

This loving show

It's worse because I know this poo poo actually happened

the things in my life that have made me yell at my television are bengals football and the episode ruthie of bojack horseman

Kalli posted:

The arc of the third season is about his dad being angrily depressed about being trapped in a loveless marriage and lashing out at Orel, who he ends up dragging off to a hunting trip, getting blackout drunk, shooting and crippling him, then blaming him for it happening.

the woman who thinks the teddy bear wants to gently caress her is genuinely one of the most disturbing things i have ever seen

also moral orel introduced me to the mountain goats so 10/10 a+ will never watch again

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm gonna make four pounds of hot wings tomorrow. Gonna get them in buttermilk tonight. If our idiot president starts a nuclear war, at least I'll have chicken.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

the episode ruthie of bojack horseman

Yeah that was.... gently caress

Again... this show

The lobotomy is still by far the worst thing ever though

Kalli posted:

I never got that far into Moral Orel but god drat

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

the payoff at the end is pretty sweet imo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

To Moral Orel or to Bojack? Because Bojack ended with a tiny light in a sea of darkness

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Moral Orel was great whereas I just can't get into Bojack.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Neil Armbong posted:

Moral Orel was great whereas I just can't get into Bojack.

Bojack's first three seasons were dark but pretty fun. The fourth season was just 100% dark

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Intruder posted:

To Moral Orel or to Bojack? Because Bojack ended with a tiny light in a sea of darkness

Moral Orel, and specifically the very last scene of the series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

• Locked thread