Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm really taken by mr rortugal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

:thunk:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Carnotaurus
Feb 27, 2006

meat-eating bull
Why are you all ignoring Mike Truk? That's a name that means business.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I assumed Mike Truk was a palette swap for John Kruk, an actual unfortunately-named dude that played ball in the 80s-90s.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
John Kruk is a national treasure, even if he's missing one testicle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcXVtC_AN3o

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Aramoro posted:

She managed sainthood by burning loads of people to death on multiple occasions. I feel the barrier for sainthood was lower back then or something.

It was much much higher.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

funmanguy posted:

It was much much higher.

Yeah, Mother Theresa is being considered for sainthood and all she did was refuse to treat people for their pain to ensure they were in torturous agony as they slowly withered away and died. That's way less impressive than actively burning people.

XTimmy
Nov 28, 2007
I am Jacks self hatred

What's the story behind this?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

XTimmy posted:

What's the story behind this?

I think it's one of those communal artboard things where each person can only edit one pixel every 24 hours or whatever.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The story is the nazis should have never attacked Russia. They could never have won, especially with winter coming on.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Reddit had a thing in April where every user could place one pixel on a giant canvas every, like, thirty minutes. A week of struggles for groups to claim and maintain their marks ensued. The nazis got shut out, but I think they let bronies have some spots, so...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Who What Now posted:

Yeah, Mother Theresa is being considered for sainthood and all she did was refuse to treat people for their pain to ensure they were in torturous agony as they slowly withered away and died. That's way less impressive than actively burning people.

Just of think of how much suffering she could have harvested if only she sent them to the involuntary burn ward

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Teddybear posted:

Reddit had a thing in April where every user could place one pixel on a giant canvas every, like, thirty minutes. A week of struggles for groups to claim and maintain their marks ensued. The nazis got shut out, but I think they let bronies have some spots, so...

There's a Shantae on top! Who grows a huge dick for a bit.

The kinda sad thing is, that's like the least interesting part of that picture. I swear that assassination must have been directed by... one of those artsy directors. I'm not good at movie people. But in an art gallery, jeez.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Inescapable Duck posted:

The kinda sad thing is, that's like the least interesting part of that picture. I swear that assassination must have been directed by... one of those artsy directors. I'm not good at movie people. But in an art gallery, jeez.

As terrible as it is, I agree that there's something very cool about those images. They look like something from a prestige drama. There's one of the gunman yelling, with the dead guy in the background , that looks like an arty poster.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

SEX BURRITO posted:

As terrible as it is, I agree that there's something very cool about those images. They look like something from a prestige drama. There's one of the gunman yelling, with the dead guy in the background , that looks like an arty poster.

😀

Only registered members can see post attachments!

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

SEX BURRITO posted:

There's a whole goldmined thread of this guy here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3802260

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

I'm more conflicted by the photoshop skills going on in that image on one hand they did a terrible crop job and the text boxes and font are terrible yet they they had the skill to mask around his finger so that it overlaps the text box and also did a pretty decent job at putting a meme within the meme in one of the photo frames.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

holy poo poo :staredog:

:five:

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I'm WILLIE DUSTICE, and I dispense JUSTICE.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Did you mean to post that in another thread?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

loss?

Caufman
May 7, 2007
His head is going to derail the train. For God's sake, Clark, tuck it in.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

PCOS Bill posted:

Did you mean to post that in another thread?

Why?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I thought it was funny. Especially with the always strange Anime anatomy like some weird stretched out homunculus.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Lol :hfive:

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Caufman posted:

His head is going to derail the train. For God's sake, Clark, tuck it in.

Who the hell is Clark? That's obviously Superman!

IIRC he does actually lower his head right before the train goes over him.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
"I want to be famous as a serial killer but nobody knows I'm the true zodiac," his face says.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

MrJacobs posted:

Who the hell is Clark? That's obviously Superman!

IIRC he does actually lower his head right before the train goes over him.

And doesn't even mess up the part in his hair.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

SpacePig posted:

Because TBBT is still CBS's biggest draw, and creativity and/or originality on broadcast television comedy is basically a death sentence, so we get things like this.

I really love the idea that we've been laughing at this functioning autistic guy for about a decade now, so now let's laugh at a functioning autistic child and his comically dull southern family.

I'm trying to figure out how we were mercifully spared from How I Met Your Father.

EDIT: Oh, I guess it's just limping to the starting line and they're still trying to make it.

Captain Lavender has a new favorite as of 07:11 on Oct 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

"Unless they're a walking pair of tits women have no business headlining sitcoms."