Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

psydude posted:

A winner take all game of basketball?

Best Korean rules, Best rules!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

"America, you can't win a land war in Asia."
"So what you are saying is that I can win two land wars in Asia."
"What?! NO."
"Double negative makes a positive, Bitch! USA! USA! USA!"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

bulletsponge13 posted:

"What?! NO."

Sounds like you're suggesting drone warfare imho

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

bulletsponge13 posted:

"What?! NO."

Don't need to have a war if the region is a smoking radioactive crater!

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Whew, I'm sure Japan/Korea/China/Russia and friends are all super excited about The Apprentice's next unveiling!

People that voted for Trump should be barred from voting ever again

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Whew, I'm sure Japan/Korea/China/Russia and friends are all super excited about The Apprentice's next unveiling!

People that voted for Trump should be barred from voting ever again

Where we're going we won't need voters

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
"Don't worry guys, smarter people have pursued combat in East Asia, but I'm idiot who will do the same thing!"

M_Gargantua posted:

Where we're going we won't need voters

We also probably won't have eyes to see.

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

We also probably won't have eyes to see.

I understood this reference

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Stultus Maximus posted:

:stare:

That's... actually a thing.

Someone needs to start brushing up on their Wu-Tang.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Its official: Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a cult member. That's the only way I can reasonably explain her methodology.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...orld+From+Chaos

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

CommieGIR posted:

Its official: Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a cult member. That's the only way I can reasonably explain her methodology.

Her "methodology" is quite simply The Big Lie approach. Dictators and authoritarians the world over do it, she's just the mouth piece for the incompetent, dementia riddled, hideously narcissistic American version.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Seems appropriate that I get out of the new Blade Runner and find that Donnie is threatening war again just because he's mad at Tillerson over unknown dumb poo poo.

As for Sanders, her justifications are likely alongside Spicer's justifications. They likely believe that the Press Secretary's job is to be the voice of the President. Trump lies about everyone and everything, therefore they lie about everyone and everything without thinking it's morally objectionable. They likely think 'well all Press Secretaries lie' so they just see it as normal that the Press Secretary job has no overarching truth requirement. Spicer basically tried those lines when he was on his mini-rehab tour on TV.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

She's a retarded Huckabee breeding sow, that's why she does it.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Trump is posturing in case NK actually goes through with this ballistic missile test that is rumored to occur Sunday.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Wasn't Mattis's callsign chaos during the invasion

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

RFC2324 posted:

it's an amazing thing. takes a real man to win

Mike Tyson vs. Bobby Fisher would be a contest for the ages.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If Tyson goes first Fischer wins by timeout.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Which reminds me, Really Bad Chess is a cool and good phone game.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
are you loving

no way he said this

BEAUTFUL, SOFT TOWELS.

VERY GOOD TOWELS.

THEY SAID THROW EM TO ME, THROW EM TO ME MR. PRESIDENT!

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/916842738976460806

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Donald Duck would be an improvement at this point.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

LingcodKilla posted:

A beautiful duck. A beautiful soft duck.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Dude's lost his loving marbles, he seriously lives in an alternate reality fabricated by his dementia and drug-addict need for attention.

The entire rest of the god drat world saw it on TV. It's loving documented on video, nobody was doing that bullshit he just has to fabricate his own reality so nothing hurts his fee fees. I'd be willing to let him get away with saying he's not lying because he actually does believe what he says if in return he was loving 25th'd out and there was a clean sweep of his repulsive gallery of slimeballs. Still the cowards way out and he should be impeached but at this point I'll take it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

His outbursts would be even less comprehensible though.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Fister Roboto posted:

Only because you couldnt understand the words. Not because the order of the words makes no sense.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

facialimpediment posted:

are you loving

no way he said this

BEAUTFUL, SOFT TOWELS.

VERY GOOD TOWELS.

Don't forget, paper towels.

Inside a fundamentalist, evangelical, English speaking (which just 15-30% of PR speaks) protestant church.
Probably the friendliest place in PR for him to go.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Fister Roboto posted:

But similar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAn0Oq5P3eQ

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Blind Rasputin posted:

Trump is posturing in case NK actually goes through with this ballistic missile test that is rumored to occur Sunday.

Did Fox discuss this? If not, he doesn't even know about it yet.

facialimpediment posted:

are you loving

no way he said this

BEAUTFUL, SOFT TOWELS.

VERY GOOD TOWELS.

This PERFECTLY sums up his presidency. He has no idea what matters. All he cares about is his fanfare.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Only because you couldnt understand the words. Not because the order of the words makes no sense.

Uh, excuse me, he has great words.

The best words, even.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

As I've said before, careful what you wish for. The mainstream media is having a field day with Trump's cheesebrains but someone competent is going to run that playbook and poo poo will get genuinely dark.

Like seriously stop and imagine Steve Bannon with a puppet as charismatic as B-Rock for a moment. The devil assumes a pleasing face.

Trump didn't win in spite of his petty hateful platform, petty hatefulness won in spite of HIM.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
President Pence.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
We dunk on the baby boomers a lot but it will be nothing when you consider our grandkids are not going to feel bad at all dropping us at the Soylent Green mill when they look back at what we put up with / didn't mutiny against

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

We dunk on the baby boomers a lot but it will be nothing when you consider our grandkids are not going to feel bad at all dropping us at the Soylent Green mill when they look back at what we put up with / didn't mutiny against

Captive bolt to the temple sounds more pleasant than hereditary age-related disease.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Zeris posted:

Jokes on you, we're not having (adopting) kids. Government Death Panels will be the end of us.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Nick Soapdish posted:

Jokes on you, we're not having (adopting) kids. Government Death Panels will be the end of us.

:same:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

No kids, all pets.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Zeris posted:

I've accepted that I need to give this country until around 2022, to decide whether trump was an immuniazation against concentrated stupid, or if the Mattering will only happen when we personally reassert reality through extreme measures.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

M_Gargantua posted:

I've accepted that I need to give this country until around 2022, to decide whether trump was an immuniazation against concentrated stupid, or if the Mattering will only happen when we personally reassert reality through extreme measures.

There's a non-zero chance that I would take a job in the UAE or other surrounding areas if things don't start Mattering soon.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Vasudus posted:

There's a non-zero chance that I would take a job in the UAE or other surrounding areas if things don't start Mattering soon.

Doesn't the UAE execute people for drinking and having sex?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

BigDave posted:

Doesn't the UAE execute people for drinking and having sex?

We're all goons here, as long as they don't mind the occasional pants-making GBS threads we're fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/917017368521592833

• Locked thread