Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Huh, still pretty impressive that they managed to make it not that noticeable.

Man, that first gen really was held together by duct tape and hope wasn't it? Thank God they got a chance to improve.

I really wonder what was more rickety, Gen 1 or the software here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PetraCore posted:

EDIT: Although actually it was more like 12 eggs, due to my habit of storing up 60 eggs while hatching eggs waiting for more eggs to be found. This happened with Mimikyu, too. I am rethinking the second PC box of egg storage.

Man, even lady Pokemon stay away from Brock

(Yes, I know this is almost certainly from before they added the gender differences)

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

iospace posted:

I really wonder what was more rickety, Gen 1 or the software here.

oh god I just had a vision of a game programmed by radium

Bear in the Woods
Jun 1, 2013
I'm playing Gold and trying to mess with the Coin Case stuff and all I need now is a Berry Juice.

Does it require walking with Shuckle holding a Berry or battling with it? I've tried both and the berry won't change at all.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Hello friends! I still have five Charizard codes from Target for y'all! First come, first serve!

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Bear in the Woods posted:

I'm playing Gold and trying to mess with the Coin Case stuff and all I need now is a Berry Juice.

Does it require walking with Shuckle holding a Berry or battling with it? I've tried both and the berry won't change at all.

There may also be a time component.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Crosspeice posted:

Alright you swines I finally updated the OP with all the new info, tell me if I missed anything. Now we need a new title to celebrate 1000 pages. Also this thread needs a 5 star rating, who's been voting 1?

i vote 1 on threads i like bc the type of people who care about a threads rating i don't want posting in it

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

NewFatMike posted:

Hello friends! I still have five Charizard codes from Target for y'all! First come, first serve!
I'd like one but I don't have Plat. :')

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

PetraCore posted:

I'd like one but I don't have Plat. :')

All good! Check my 3DS friend status message. The ?? should be 29!

E: 4 left!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

NewFatMike posted:

Do these work in any region? If so, I will gladly take one.

In fact, I feel Entei-tled to one of these codes.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Mierenneuker posted:

Do these work in any region? If so, I will gladly take one.

In fact, I feel Entei-tled to one of these codes.

Gotcha! Check your PMs

3 Charizards left!

NA only, apparently! Still 4 Zards

NewFatMike fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Oct 7, 2017

Lemon Head
Nov 6, 2010

NewFatMike posted:

Gotcha! Check your PMs

3 Charizards left!

NA only, apparently! Still 4 Zards

I'd be happy to have a Charizard!

Bear in the Woods
Jun 1, 2013

Chieves posted:

There may also be a time component.

Tried that too, nothing has worked so far. Hopefully I figure out what i'm doing wrong.

Alloran
Dec 30, 2014

I think this line is mostly filler.

Bear in the Woods posted:

From what I remember, you have to battle with it. There's a chance per battle, I think?

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Lemon Head posted:

I'd be happy to have a Charizard!

Gotcha! 3 Charizards remain!

Bear in the Woods
Jun 1, 2013

Alloran posted:

From what I remember, you have to battle with it. There's a chance per battle, I think?

Finally got one! It just took a lot of battles (wasn't even a level up, just mulching pidgeys on the first route until it changed).

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

NewFatMike posted:

All good! Check my 3DS friend status message. The ?? should be 29!

E: 4 left!
Got it, thanks!

Willsun
Dec 9, 2006

I willed too hard again...

NewFatMike posted:

Gotcha! 3 Charizards remain!

I'll Wooper an Ho-ohller in glee if I can get one. It's Inkay if I don't get one, nothing to get Machoked up about.

(I'm in the Discord channel and don't have PMs here.)

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Willsun posted:

I'll Wooper an Ho-ohller in glee if I can get one. It's Inkay if I don't get one, nothing to get Machoked up about.

(I'm in the Discord channel and don't have PMs here.)

Where is the discord link? I'll drop you the code there!

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone want breedject Mimikyu in a Moon Ball? I have basically every nature at this point. I'm going to get that drat shiny at some point.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HAHA! GOT IT!

Willsun
Dec 9, 2006

I willed too hard again...

NewFatMike posted:

Where is the discord link? I'll drop you the code there!

I believe it's the Discord link in the OP.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Hustlin Floh posted:

HAHA! GOT IT!
Congrats! Did you nickname it?

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

I have not one, not two, but TEN Charizard Target US codes to hand out!

Since puns seem a little snover done now, all I axew to do is post a picture of your favorite fire type.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Aristide posted:

Since puns seem a little snover done now, all I axew to do is post a picture of your favorite fire type.

I'll even hit you with a good source, too.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Aristide posted:

:madmax:

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Willsun posted:

I believe it's the Discord link in the OP.

Gotcha buddy!

2 more freebie codes on my end!

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

NewFatMike posted:

Gotcha buddy!

2 more freebie codes on my end!

I’ll take the one.

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

Aristide posted:

Timall
Dec 20, 2008
I'm so angry with myself

I had a perfect IV shiny Numel in a Level Ball in Pokébank that I was planning on using on my Ultra Moon team. I hatched it back in Y. I should note that every ingame team member must be nicknamed.

Tried getting it back to Y to nickname it. I couldn't. Realised I'd chucked it in with my living Dex and had briefly transported it to Moon earlier in the year.

gently caress

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Timall posted:

I'm so angry with myself

I had a perfect IV shiny Numel in a Level Ball in Pokébank that I was planning on using on my Ultra Moon team. I hatched it back in Y. I should note that every ingame team member must be nicknamed.

Tried getting it back to Y to nickname it. I couldn't. Realised I'd chucked it in with my living Dex and had briefly transported it to Moon earlier in the year.

gently caress

just pronounce it weird and it will be a fine nickname. maybe n-umel? or num-el? n-um-el could work.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

num-el was the second son of jor-el, and kal-el's brother

Timall
Dec 20, 2008
I'm trying the shiny Magikarp breeding method (120 eggs down!) to get another shiny before November, otherwise I may as well have my first un-nicknamed team since Platinum

Go, Camer-upt, son of Nu-mel

Recycling Centerpiece
Apr 28, 2005

Turn around
Grimey Drawer

Aristide posted:

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Timall posted:

I'm trying the shiny Magikarp breeding method (120 eggs down!) to get another shiny before November, otherwise I may as well have my first un-nicknamed team since Platinum

Go, Camer-upt, son of Nu-mel

Shiny Mega Camerupt is cool, the color of dried lava.

Lant
Jan 8, 2011

Muldoon

Aristide posted:

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Timall posted:

I'm so angry with myself

gently caress

This is why I always name everything once it hatches.

Abundant Atrophy
Nov 3, 2012

Aristide posted:

No code, just wanted an excuse.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

less laughter posted:

Shiny Mega Camerupt is cool, the color of dried lava.

once it's dried it's called magma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

oddium posted:

once it's dried it's called magma

no that's a Hoenn villain team