Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

petit choux posted:

Takes the eyes off of Corker's remark, doesn't it?

*burps while at first dinner with in-laws*
to self: "man, better do something to take the attention off of that embarrassing moment!"
*noisily shits own pants*
"heh, genius."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

great metaphor

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Sir Tonk posted:

checks out

but wheres the eyeholes? :thunk:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

deathbysnusnu posted:

The entire national dialogue is being shaped into keys jangled in front of a toddler.

It seems like he's doing it on purpose if you forget he is doing it constantly

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Lol, particularly at the top right

This is also me when I look at a political compass.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

but wheres the eyeholes? :thunk:

on the other side duh

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

on the other side duh

lol heard

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

to self: "man, better do something to take the attention off of that embarrassing moment!"
"heh, genius."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Salt Fish posted:

I think that makes him like 6'2" because legs are long.

you could get a good estimate by using the pocket size as a reference and measuring his head size because arent most adults like 7½ or 8 heads tall

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Captain_Maclaine posted:

"heh, genius."

for real the 'conversation' is now both 'lol Trump got owned' and 'lol look at this dumb pissbaby Pence'.

BRILLIANT

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
hitler was wrong and trump is bad

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Thatim posted:

hitler was wrong and trump is bad

hitler was bad and trump is wrong

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I love my dying gay timeline

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wish the refs would do us a solid and let that ceremonial touchdown count toward our in game score

lol <---- adorable little touchdown ref giving us free points

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Hitler did several wrong things.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/917045714785652736

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/917057523592593415

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Hitler did several wrong things.

kind of sick of this liberal nonsense metastasizing the culture of c-spam and being choked down our throats

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

the Soviet Union did modern Russia is different

yeah self loathing is in nowadays

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Bethamphetamine posted:

Start a white supremacist evangelical 'news' website like Lifezette or a million others. Join the linking circle jerk between similar sites. Make a donation button. Then convert your free real money into bitcoins.

real money has no use in the mad max future though

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Captain_Maclaine posted:

"heh, genius."
i mean yeah on the one hand this poo poo is so loving stupid and transparent it's hilarious, but on the other hand president smoothbrain just decided one day that the Flag is the Country is the Anthem is the Troops and any ... 'uppity' protest is a traitorous betrayal of america that demands swift retribution, and that's now a major media narrative that very few people are pushing back against, and honestly it feels kind of terrifying?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
mulan sauce was a few pages back but out of curiosity i looked it up on ebay last night. a friend of mine went to mcdonalds and he didnt even get to the front of the line before the police were called in to stop fights over cutting in line

also in retrospect i should have typed in ponyogaphy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Apraxin posted:

i mean yeah on the one hand this poo poo is so loving stupid and transparent it's hilarious, but on the other hand president smoothbrain just decided one day that the Flag is the Country is the Anthem is the Troops and any ... 'uppity' protest is a traitorous betrayal of america that demands swift retribution, and that's now a major media narrative that very few people are pushing back against, and honestly it feels kind of terrifying?

yeah, people mock Donny doing this poo poo, but it's working.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Dr. Gene Parmesan

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/917097281878478848

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

SCOOP

https://twitter.com/gothamist/status/917095842569424896

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Dr. Gene Parmesan

god drat it that's what it was

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
http://cw39.com/2017/10/07/fake-texas-facebook-group-created-by-russians-stir-up-hatred-in-houston/

:thunk:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHH! GENE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

oh no he's going to turn his potemkin village into a potemkin village

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nichael posted:

The NFL thing is probably the best stab at fascism Trump has gone for. It's just straight up roo rah patriotism, the only people who will land on the right side of it are the people with empathy and enough time to sit and think deeply on the issue so basically no one. Imagine how many people at the stadium with Pence wanted to kneel in solidarity but didn't for fear of mob mentality.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I like to imagine a chud refreshing their browser 4 or 5 times wondering why the pic isn't loading

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Nichael posted:

It seems pretty clear to me that by this point those Trump supporters who can be convinced that they got taken and that the MAGA messiah is a larcenous, cretinous oaf barely able capable of dressing himself unaided, have been, and the remainder are so adamant in their quasi- (or fully) religious belief in TRUMP! that there's little point in bothering with anything other than mockery and satire.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's incredible that we're already not talking about how the Chief of Staff's phone was compromised for months

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sir Tonk posted:

omg their geniuses

Nah. It's just Trump's MO. Keep doing outrageous poo poo to distract from the last outrageous poo poo, every day.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

cumshitter posted:

mulan sauce was a few pages back but out of curiosity i looked it up on ebay last night. a friend of mine went to mcdonalds and he didnt even get to the front of the line before the police were called in to stop fights over cutting in line

also in retrospect i should have typed in ponyogaphy

gaAY poOrnO

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

it's incredible that we're already not talking about how the Chief of Staff's phone was compromised for months

who?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Apraxin posted:

want to know what countries also do this poo poo? authoritarian ones like NoKo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

uge if true

• Locked thread