Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Oh no. Stupid Christian rear end in a top hat Mike Pence left the game, OH NO!

Of course the base eats this poo poo up because the culture war is more important than their spiking debt or ability to feed their families.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Here's a good blend of the two.

https://twitter.com/josiahfartlett/status/917032612320989184

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
lol the picture Pence tweeted is from 2014

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Casimir Radon posted:

Oh no. Stupid Christian rear end in a top hat Mike Pence left the game, OH NO!

Its more the continuous stupidity that is making football protests about PATRIOTISM

Pence was going to show up to the game, do a saluting the flag publicity, then leave. Press Pool was told to not bother coming in because he was probably going to leave early.

Pence leaves early, and then says he did so because players were protesting, and that can't be acceptable in a christian caliphate.

Trump claims credit for telling pence to leave early, even though pence was already going to leave early and changed his reason to 'protesting players' at the last second because of optics.

Its a ouroboros of dumb.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Also

https://twitter.com/sung_minkim/status/917104119403261953

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

shyduck posted:

https://twitter.com/VaughnHillyard/status/917082608130981888

It was most likely, shocker, a pre-planned publicity stunt

No it 100% was and people should be up in arms about it. Out of every loving team the 49ers have been the most consistent about having players kneel, and Pence knew that going in. He wasted people's time and taxpayer dollars on a patently transparent publicity stunt and it's loving outrageous.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

McNally posted:

Oh, come on, Donald. The quarterback taking a knee is just a way to run down the clock. It's been part of football forever.

lol. This needs to be a thing back and forth at all games those assholes show up at. 3 knees, punt. 3 knees, punt.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

how do nobodies like this get verified

oh wait it's twitter it doesn't matter who cares lowtax

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
On the other hand:

https://twitter.com/alexqarbuckle/status/917094321651843072

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Harvey Weinstein got shitcanned.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

As he should. Notice how there isn't some big noise from lefty people about how this is a witch hunt and "bitches lie!"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Casimir Radon posted:

As he should. Notice how there isn't some big noise from lefty people about how this is a witch hunt and "bitches lie!"

This usually isn't a left talking point though

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Usually.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Victim of the vast pussy conspiracy.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

The point is we kick people out of the tent for this kind of poo poo while right wingers hem and haw, make excuses, and sometimes cut people loose when things get too big to cover up. Very few people defend a Weiner or a Weinstein.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I prefer his moniker Carlos Danger.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It's also really rich that these people are demanding that Dems give back or donate money they got from Weinstein. Their president of choice is rapey as gently caress but they only care when the other side has somebody they can go after.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Casimir Radon posted:

It's also really rich that these people are demanding that Dems give back or donate money they got from Weinstein. Their president of choice is rapey as gently caress but they only care when the other side has somebody they can go after.

Reminder that a serial pedophile is on the NRA board to this day and brags about it.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but the right can spare me the righteous indignation unless their stance becomes openly "only the left cares about sexual harassment/abuse."

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

mlmp08 posted:

Reminder that a serial pedophile is on the NRA board to this day and brags about it.

go on

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Poopy pants pedophile draftdodger.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Ted Nugent has written several songs about loving underage girls, including specifically listing the age of 13, and then took legal guardianship of a girl so he could gently caress her, and openly bragged that he knew the parents would sign her away, because at least he was rich and not on drugs, and they didn't have much money.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

Ted Nugent has written several songs about loving underage girls, including specifically listing the age of 13, and then took legal guardianship of a girl so he could gently caress her, and openly bragged that he knew the parents would sign her away, because at least he was rich and not on drugs, and they didn't have much money.
Then Huckabee did a duet with him on his show because Family Values Fatso is hypocritical piece of poo poo.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

BigDave posted:

I wonder if they destroyed all the potted plants in the office.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/917172144710103040
In other words

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
lol trump thinks hes the biggest victim in the puerto rico situation

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lol trump thinks hes the biggest victim in the puerto rico situation

Probably through process of elimination more than anything else. I'd say it's a fair question whether he comprehends anyone else is a victim at all, or even a person in the first place.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Corker is talking.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/08/us/politics/trump-corker.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage&_r=0

quote:

WASHINGTON — Senator Bob Corker, the Republican chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, charged in an interview on Sunday that President Trump was treating his office like “a reality show,” with reckless threats toward other countries that could set the nation “on the path to World War III.”

In an extraordinary rebuke of a president of his own party, Mr. Corker said he was alarmed about a president who acts “like he’s doing ‘The Apprentice’ or something.”

“He concerns me,” Mr. Corker added. “He would have to concern anyone who cares about our nation.”

“I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, it’s a situation of trying to contain him,” Mr. Corker said in a telephone interview.
---
The senator, who is close to Mr. Tillerson, invoked comments that the president made on Twitter last weekend in which he appeared to undercut Mr. Tillerson’s negotiations with North Korea.

“A lot of people think that there is some kind of ‘good cop, bad cop’ act underway, but that’s just not true,” Mr. Corker said.
---
“I don’t know why the president tweets out things that are not true,” he said. “You know he does it, everyone knows he does it, but he does.”

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

facialimpediment posted:

Corker is talking.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/08/us/politics/trump-corker.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage&_r=0

quote:

“I don’t know why the president tweets out things that are not true,”

Because his brain is full of holes and Alzheimer's is a lovely way for anyone to go, especially if they're the one with their tiny hands on the red button.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Because his brain is full of holes and Alzheimer's is a lovely way for anyone to go, especially if they're the one with their tiny hands on the red button.
[/quote]
Because he's always been a piece of poo poo who has had decades of enabling from many directions, and probably has dementia now too.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

quote:

“He concerns me,” Mr. Corker added.

McCain rated a deeply on the concerned scale, this is just a concerned. No news here folks.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Two Scoops released his list of demands for a deal on the Dreamers. Number 1 is the stupid loving border wall.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Casimir Radon posted:

Two Scoops released his list of demands for a deal on the Dreamers. Number 1 is the stupid loving border wall.

Somewhere north of 80% of Americans want the Dreamers to stay and have a path to citizenship. That'll drop a bit with right wing propaganda, but even so it'll stay above 60%, which is insane poison going into 2018.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Somewhere north of 80% of Americans want the Dreamers to stay and have a path to citizenship. That'll drop a bit with right wing propaganda, but even so it'll stay above 60%, which is insane poison going into 2018.

Someone is forgetting that nothing matters.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Oh wow I didn't realize the US and Turkey are suspending visas. Good thing Trump is taking care of it.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Pesticide20 posted:

Oh wow I didn't realize the US and Turkey are suspending visas. Good thing Trump is taking care of it.

At this point I'm actively wishing for one of those mooks at a protest to try and beat the wrong 100lbs-soaking-wet woman and get loving ventilated. Of course, there will be good people on both sides of the issue.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
A good president would make Erdogan's plane disappear over the Atlantic.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
"President Erdogan's plane was shot down over the Atlantic Ocean. It spun in. There were no survivors."

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Kazinsal posted:

"President Erdogan's plane was shot down over the Atlantic Ocean. It spun in. There were no survivors."

Strange that he was in an Iranian F-14

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Casimir Radon posted:

Because he's always been a piece of poo poo who has had decades of enabling from many directions, and probably has dementia now too.

Oh, absolutely. It sure as poo poo wasn't meant to excuse Cheeto Mussolini. I'd say "gently caress him," but really no one ever should.

• Locked thread