Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

not gonna kinkshame

but

will quietly kinkjudge

ur kinkplicit if u do nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

also jesus

loving

christ

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

f#a# posted:

can our administration seriously not afford like an $800 SLR to make passable videos?

Or an editor? loving 8 minutes of a video I'm expected to watch online, I though the one thing Trump knew was how to Twitter.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

trump gets to play god by showing propaganda videos of people passing relief around like its magic

trump is letting america know that if they ever elect a dog president, everything will be ok

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

These *wave videos must be the easiest thing to make

Wasn't the first and most popular one literally just some disco song slowed down?

is fanta and vodka any good?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Oh so america is about to elect the head of the PMC Blackwater to a Senate seat

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/917053529554063361

Geohell.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

A quarter of San Juan's power is out again after a plant failure, when reported to FEMA and got no reply the Mayor complained, and that's when you saw the FEMA head attacked the mayor.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

What I've done.

Nobody else.

Soft, beautiful towels.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

kill la kill on steroids

Matoi Ryuko if you are out there dont read this
KILL LA KILL WASNT THAT GOOD :shh:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Donny you're 'desperate need for validation'ing at an 8 right now and we need you at like a 3 max

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Robert Plant posted:

Nah bud get yaself a Stromboli, the Cadillac of pizzas

I mean that is basically what I just ordered, i can convert it to stromboli at any time

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/perrybaconjr/status/917144914886000641

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

is fanta and vodka any good?

Couldn't say, it's good with ginger ale tho

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/CutonDime25/status/911601178219249664

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

Matoi Ryuko if you are out there dont read this
KILL LA KILL WASNT THAT GOOD :shh:

watch it without crippling pain all throughout yo're body

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Aquinas spoke of the mythical city on the hill

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Epic High Five posted:

gently caress y'all I'm getting a huge pizza

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

what if the ambiguity makes it more powerful

except it doesnt so

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

trump is letting america know that if they ever elect a dog president, everything will be ok

air bud clause everyone out of this admin right now

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

:wow: what a lil bitch

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Too bad he couldn't have Kaep's back before, and actually praised teams that avoided hiring him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm a very easy going guy because I worked in food for so long but if someone delivered me a Trump portrait pizza I would probably call to complain

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

dudes been talking about pizza all fuckin day

nice

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

God drat that is a loving hell of a statement

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

Oh so america is about to elect the head of the PMC Blackwater to a Senate seat

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/917053529554063361

Geohell.

Lol just the government from starship troopers

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Ah, it's like the early 90s again!

quote:

“We must not tolerate illegal immigration,” wrote then-President Bill Clinton in 1996. He boasted, “Since 1992, we have increased our Border Patrol by over 35 percent; deployed underground sensors, infrared night scopes, and encrypted radios; built miles of new fences; and installed massive amounts of new lighting.” 

Operation Gatekeeper was launched in 1994 by the Clinton administration as part of Clinton’s get-tough policy on illegal immigration. Similar operations were also launched or already existed in other regions along the U.S.-Mexico border. The operation aimed to stop the flow of immigrants by concentrating military and police forces along traditional crossing routes on the border to seal them off. To fund this buildup, the budget for the INS nearly tripled to $4.6 billion annually.

Bonus:

quote:

California Democrats Governor Gray Davis and Senator Dianne Feinstein have been tripping over each other trying to be hawks on border policy. While Davis has been a firm supporter of Gatekeeper, Feinstein has tried to outdo the right in her stance on immigrants. In a recent trip to San Diego, Feinstein howled about how understaffed and unprepared border agents are to deal with the threat of “drug smugglers and undocumented immigrants.”

Taking a page out of Reagan’s playbook, she blurred the lines between ordinary people crossing the border and Mexican drug cartels. In calling for more agents, guns, and helicopters, Feinstein blurted out, “[T]hese are…vicious cartels…. I don’t want them in this country, I don’t want them corrupting our people.”

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
it doesn't matter if replicants have souls because nobody has a soul, nobody is special

humanism is bad

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol just the government from starship troopers

you wish

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I would rather have a cat as President. always rested to deal with middle of the night emergencies

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

good news, you might!

what is mgtow and how can i destory their forums for disrespecting FURY ROAD THE GREATEST MOVIE OF A DECADE

magic the gathering online roleplay

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Consummate Professional posted:

I would rather have a cat as President. always rested to deal with middle of the night emergencies

grab em by the pussy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

President Sylvester stares at mass destruction and misery in Puerto Rico, runs off to play with ping pong ball

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh poo poo i didn't get diet fanta i got high fucktose corn syrope with extra flourine fanta

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
gonna havta double the vodka to clear out the toxins

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

its not melting so i assume its not cheese

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

all further proof that Socks was assassinated

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

President Sylvester stares at mass destruction and misery in Puerto Rico, runs off to play with ping pong ball

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

air bud clause everyone out of this admin right now

legalize aeroponics

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wow is this real

even in 2017, how

Adbot