Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

VJeff posted:

lmao this is literally loving Russo-tier and you people are eating it up with a spoon. WHATEVER.

Lol no Russo tier would be Chad Gable randomly moving Kevin and then putting Shane on Kevin's body.

Everything about what happened made sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Sami: "I hope Kevin doesn't think we're friends after this, because he's going to beat the poo poo out of me.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Now its revealed his Syrian charity bus was actually spent on evil purposes

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

The angle could be that Sami loves big Kev deep down and cares about his family etc and was trying to do the right thing by saving him or something idk

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Shima Honnou posted:

Russo would be a huge improvement over what the product's been like for months.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

MotU posted:

CHING CHING BLING BLING WE'LL ENDEAR YA
TO A FACE TURNED HEEL THAT IS HALF FROM SYRIA

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bartok posted:

Yeah but they weren't doing poo poo with him.

lol you think they'll do poo poo with him now

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'm just so happy they're doing something with Sami.

Best pair o French Canadiens, eh?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

lmao this is literally loving Russo-tier and you people are eating it up with a spoon. WHATEVER.

No it's not.. I like you but don't be an idiot.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Shima Honnou posted:

Russo would be a huge improvement over what the product's been like for months.

years

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Good. Now just make him and Nakamura wrestle over and over again. Nothing will be as good as the first, but at least we'll have two guys who care.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Miching Mallecho posted:

How come he didn't have a crash pad like mania? That looked way rougher

They probably still used one. Last time the pad blew out the table, so they most likely tried harder to make sure it wouldn't be revealed like that and... oops.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

im gonna rewatch new day versus usos because it owns/ed

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol no Russo tier would be Chad Gable randomly moving Kevin and then putting Shane on Kevin's body.

Everything about what happened made sense

Body swapping? Hell I'm game

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Like how can you be mad at the idea of them actually using Sami and him possibly feuding or tagging with KO? They're always amazing together.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Meilleurs amis pour toujours

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
that was the best ending to a WWE ppv in years dude

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

loving lmao the terminator-rear end thumbs up

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

Is Steenerico back?

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

shiksa posted:

like, honestly, yes sami is a great face but he was dead in the water. this is a great idea.

Yep, that's how I see it too.

Miching Mallecho posted:

How come he didn't have a crash pad like mania? That looked way rougher

Pad still looked massive enough, I was more worried about how he hit elbow first. I do remember the WM one being insanely huge though so yeah, probably should've gone with more.

Sami on talking smack, please please please.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
sami will now speak in the language of his people. canadian

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

VIVE LE QUEBECOIS

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Awesome, really want to see Sami's reasoning.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

TALKING SMACK :neckbeard:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Like how can you be mad at the idea of them actually using Sami and him possibly feuding or tagging with KO? They're always amazing together.

And again this has been the relationship of those two since the Indy days.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Destroy My Sweater posted:

The angle could be that Sami loves big Kev deep down and cares about his family etc and was trying to do the right thing by saving him or something idk

Saving your friend despite him trying to end your career 6 times is the most Face you can be.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

NowonSA posted:

Haha, I'm fine with this, lets see them actually do something with Sami for a change. I was fine with Sami just not being willing to see KO die, but this is even better.

No I just mean I'm still super confused about the power bomb spot. Like did they plan for it not to break? If they did want it to break, were they still going to do the follow-up elbow spot too?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

luke harper loving WHEN

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

TALKING SMACK :neckbeard:

Peter Rosenberg :barf:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
We buried this babyface until he was loving dead, so turning him heel is actually a good thing!!!! :downs:

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No it's not.. I like you but don't be an idiot.

Turning the best babyface in the company heel for the sake of DA SWERVE!!!!! is loving stupid, man, and him being dead as a babyface isn't an excuse, it's just an indictment of their horrible loving writing.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Hooray for Shane's Terminator 2 thumbs up.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
they didn't go through the cell

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
They signalled the Sami turn this week on Smackdown, I had a feeling it was happening but not like that. Which was cool.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gumball Gumption posted:

but but but a heel turn is vince russo nonsense its not like smackdown has felt incredibly stale for months

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Sami Zayn is the only true friend in wrestling.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

Peter Rosenberg :barf:

Agreed. Daniel Bryan or bust.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

i'm glad renee has given up on 90s fashion and moved back to 80s fashion.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

WrasslorMonkey posted:

No I just mean I'm still super confused about the power bomb spot. Like did they plan for it not to break? If they did want it to break, were they still going to do the follow-up elbow spot too?

I think they thought as far as fighting on the cage would look cool and teasing the panel breaking would be real tense. They then just had no idea how to work from there. I don't think it was ever meant to break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Probably not gonna happen but I would love to see Owens crash Talking Smack. He was always so good on that show.

• Locked thread