Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

the_steve posted:

Kim Jong-un is annoying, but ultimately harmless.

A Good Cartoon?
What if he transmits the nuclemalaria? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

The eyebrows of Garrison's Trump keep growing more spiked. Like that sort of look just feels needlessly villainous.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

Dr Cheeto posted:

Chicago has gun laws, but also gun violence. Therefore gun laws are totally ineffective.

I guess the gun-checks at all the roads, train stations and airports into the city didn't work out then.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
What's the point in having cops when we still have crime :shrug:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

President Trump has decided that instead of carrying out his campaign promise to move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, he'll do it after he sets up an Israeli/Arab peace treaty. Maybe.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Jurgan posted:

It’s exactly the same as people who want prayer in schools, manger scenes on public grounds, etc. Their faith isn’t strong enough to sustain itself without constant external reinforcement.

No joke, in college I said to a super christian girl (posting about how frats are tools of satan, etc.) that her faith can't be that strong if she can't stand people questioning it, and she got so pissed she deleted her facebook account.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Tarezax posted:

No joke, in college I said to a super christian girl (posting about how frats are tools of satan, etc.)

kinda with her on this one :reject:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Boris Johnson's loyalty to Theresa May – Boris Johnson intervened by claiming that those hoping to take on the prime minister were ‘nutters’ – but did suggest that MPs had ‘sniffed the air’ before an outpouring of loyalty"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Conservative Brexiters turn fire on Philip Hammond's Treasury

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27883685

gently caress you and your loving "green testament" you loving piece of loving trash

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

He does realize Fidel is dead, right?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Avirosb posted:

What's the point in having cops when we still have crime :shrug:

To murder black people legally.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Anyone get the joke here? I'm totally in the dark.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Dr Cheeto posted:

Anyone get the joke here? I'm totally in the dark.

Rex Tillerson allegedly called Trump "a loving moron" (unfiltered). Trump is his boss (toast).

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I agree that at least Christmas shouldn't be a national holiday, and most of the others aren't anyway.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Celebrating MLK and what he did is exactly the same as celebrating Christopher Columbus and what he did.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

What does it say if your history is an integral part of your cultural identity but you're still bound and determined to visit it on someone else

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

To prevent Catalan secession, Spain decided to annex Portugal.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Samurai Sanders posted:

I agree that at least Christmas shouldn't be a national holiday, and most of the others aren't anyway.

Look at the author's name.

Guessing a newspaper decided to run it since they didn't have any good Columbus day cartoons.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

There are so many reasons not to use this kind of imagery and implication, even when criticizing a monster like the current POTUS.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Post 9-11 User posted:

There are so many reasons not to use this kind of imagery and implication, even when criticizing a monster like the current POTUS.
Also that's a really weird looking horse.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I thought he was dead/retired!? Or is that an old one my old man eyes can't find the date on.

Would google image search but at work and probably shouldn't be posting anyways but gently caress it they don't pay me enough.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ramos posted:

The eyebrows of Garrison's Trump keep growing more spiked. Like that sort of look just feels needlessly villainous.

Garrison's Trump is actually a mentat.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Post 9-11 User posted:

There's an interesting article about this sort of thing here: http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2017/07/10/jokes_about_trump_being_gay_draw_on_deep_rooted_stereotypes_about_gay_men.html

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
man, you could just do this exact same thing except switching the labels and the words coming out of the guy's mouth!

it's almost like Gorrell... is... lazy?!

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

I was reading this as BANG GUNS GANG GUNS and wondering what the gently caress Gorrell was on about this time.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Starshark posted:

I was reading this as BANG GUNS GANG GUNS and wondering what the gently caress Gorrell was on about this time.
GANG BANG GUNS

When gunfucking isn't enough.

Susat
May 31, 2011

Taking it easy, being green

Pence looks to be about roughly the same height as cotton hill.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Cat Mattress posted:

To prevent Catalan secession, Spain decided to annex Portugal.

A falangist* cartoon.

*or carlist

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Le Lievre:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Recent events with recent cartoons on top of more recent Abbotts are fairly compelling evidence that the Anglosphere is uniquely hosed, hosed, hosed in the head.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Now draw the hundreds of bloody bodies pouring out of the machine, you coward.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

:same:

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Gun control is exactly like a gun. Which is a bad thing now.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Office Pig posted:

Recent events with recent cartoons on top of more recent Abbotts are fairly compelling evidence that the Anglosphere is uniquely hosed, hosed, hosed in the head.
Abbott just said climate change is actually good and policies against it are like "primitive people once killing goats to appease the volcano gods" so that should hit a few Aussie cartoons tomorrow.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

It's hard to read this as something other than "ban guns, legalize weed"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
The left is bad, which I will illustrate by showing how similar they are to guns, which are actually good.

ef;b

• Locked thread