Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Trump invented Columbus Day, not many people know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

look at all those words trump didn't write and can't read anyways

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol assuming this is a dig at places like seattle where it's now indigenous peoples' day or whatever

you tell them liberals, donald

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/917017368521592833

Trump did invent the word fake.

Also priming the pump.

quote:

President Trump in an interview published Thursday said he invented the phrase “priming the pump,” a common saying used in economics.

“Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just … I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do,” Trump said during an interview with editors for The Economist.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Is Trump just going to start taking credit for things in history that happened? Is he a cartoon character?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

It was kinda fun to see him pretzel himself around an argument until finally saying Trump's Fine to end it. Kinda gave me a view into the magaidiots that voted for him. But yeah still not funny. I don't think I've read one funny thing he's said. :sad: Welp off to SS!

It's gonna be funnier when he tries to re-reg as a different "persona" under a whole new "I think I'm part of whatever's relevant" gimmick.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Donald Trump is a Time Lord. His tweets prove it.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

NOW THEREFORE, I, PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP, declare December 25th to be Christmas Day, and direct that all Americans put up Christmas trees in their living rooms, and exchange presents with family and friends, and drink some egg nog too. I did this, me, Donald Trump, look at me, I'm the actual President. Please pay attention to me.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Remember when Schumer and Pelosi got to show off their human being dog faces after making a deal with Trump on DACA around a month ago? Yeah, he's not doing that anymore.

quote:

The White House told Congress on Sunday night that it wants a border wall and new limits on legal immigration in return for allowing people illegally brought into the United States as children to remain here ― demands top Democrats say renege on a deal President Donald Trump himself made with them last month.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-daca-wall_us_59dacda4e4b072637c44fbb2

shocking...

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

The Pussy Boss posted:

NOW THEREFORE, I, PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP, declare December 25th to be Christmas Day, and direct that all Americans put up Christmas trees in their living rooms, and exchange presents with family and friends, and drink some egg nog too. I did this, me, Donald Trump, look at me, I'm the actual President. Please pay attention to me.

Some people maybe celebrated christmas before but not many. I never noticed it much until I invented it.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

:hmbol:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i'm the desk completely empty of anything except twitter

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
this garrison is actually correct, trump does nothing but gently caress around and only cares about NK because he becomes annoyed by it

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

I'm Trumps anime hair

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Pizzzzzzzz

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I am Ben Garrison and I desperately want to have sex with trump

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this garrison is actually correct, trump does nothing but gently caress around and only cares about NK because he becomes annoyed by it

Someone re-caption it and tweet it to Trump so he blocks Ben Garrison.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Thing that makes your hands look bigger: Tiny desk.
Thing that makes your hands look smaller: Giant fly swatter.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Who wants to gently caress Trump more, Garrison or Bill Mitchell?

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

A Fancy Hat posted:

Finally some class back in the White House!

*Melania walks in on Donald loving his own daughter, throws a lamp at her*

"You don't get to do my man like that, honey!"

*Ivana struts in wearing a fur coat.*

"I am the real first lady of the USA! Donald knows I'm his best ex wife!"

*massive Boi-yoing-yoing sound effect as Trump looks at the camera*

:trumppop:

I would lol

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rbUH_iVjYw

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

cnut
May 3, 2016

:eyepop:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lol, the first Garrison toon that I'm nodding in agreement with. What a magical universe this is, We.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is just the best

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/917399103507763205

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/917422667988389889

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/917389893965361152

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

NotWearingPants posted:

Someone re-caption it and tweet it to Trump so he blocks Ben Garrison.

change trump to obama, kim jong to trump, and the missile into a giant throbbing cock

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Most people think of Mike Pence an empty shell devoid of personality, principals and courage.

But is it possible that he may be even dumber than Trump?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

is this real

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

my new dog posted:

is this real

:cmon:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

my new dog posted:

is this real

You're not the first to have asked this question. Jaden Smith is a prophet.

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/917454009375559680

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Jonah Ryan is real, strong, and my friend

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I still love the idea that Miller was born as a tiny, balding 49 year old man.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

hey man dont judge its the post truth

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I am willing to believe he has an IQ of 99, and someone told him the test goes up to 100.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

to be fair, you can have a higher than average IQ and also wonder what happens when you stick a fork in an outlet.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

The Pussy Boss posted:

I drank too much egg nog and left a shitstain on the couch. When people noticed, I blamed Tiffany. All hail me, I'm the president. The best president.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Love the absence of work on Trump's desk.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/917480066925416450

Oh good we are trading the war on coal which sucks and treats it's workers like poo poo to a war on wind and solar which is good and also creates a lot more skilled jobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Lol at the idea of Trump doing an IQ test. Or any other activity that involves sitting silently and reading, writing and thinking.