Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

namaste

https://i.imgur.com/Bgh8OHg.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Wow I'm also a gay nazi baby!

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

kevin smith has all the
sawwwss

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/maniadrone/status/917275842241232896

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:thunk:

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

when the lysocline rises up from the bottom of the ocean and takes the entire food chain out from the bottom up, op

is there anything that I, personally, can do to speed this along?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

I really feel like we need to divorce fandoms from reflections of that fandom. Events like this bring out the hyper-consumerist mentality that exists to some degree in pretty much every fandom. making GBS threads on Rick & Morty is a waste of time when the crux of the problem is the druglike addiction to consumerism that people wound up in a fandom get. You'd get the same thing if McDonalds had an event for My Little Pony or for some anime like Madoka or w/e else.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Duscat posted:

most people have no idea how easy it is to modify legally purchased baby parts to assemble a fully automatic assault baby

i own a fully functional m1 abrams main battle tyke, assembled from various baby parts that i sneaked past the lieberals into CA lol those idiots were just checking for foreign fruits and stuff HELLO maybe check hollywierd :smugdon:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Piss Sells

But Who's Buying

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

holy smokes that's strange - vow 2 killmore

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
that dick harvey weinstein p0wns dame judy dench's clit/brown/taint area via tattoo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

did we ever get an explanation WHY she has harvey weinstein tattooed on her rear end btw

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
http://fuelfix.com/blog/2014/10/03/breast-cancer-awareness-heads-to-oil-patch-on-a-pink-drill-bit/

quote:

“Our hope is from the water cooler to the rig site to the coffee shop to everywhere, someone gets this information to their spouses, their girlfriends, their daughters so we can create awareness and end this disease forever,” said Bill Debo, director of operations for U.S. land drill bits at Baker Hughes.

On a thousand drill bits this October, Baker Hughes swapped out its traditional gold paint for the classic shade of pink specially ordered to match the color used by Susan G. Komen, the philanthropic organization that promotes education, research and advocacy for breast cancer.

Each steel bit — weighing 85 to 260 pounds — is painted by hand at the company’s drill bit manufacturing facility in The Woodlands and then shipped to the drill site in a pink-topped container containing information packets with breast health facts, including breast cancer risk factors and screening tips.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

did we ever get an explanation WHY she has harvey weinstein tattooed on her rear end btw

She has a list of all her conquests there.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

she was trying to do the 'your name' joke but weinstein doesnt understand irony

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

ugh susan g komen is back

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Good to see JNCO jeans are making a comeback.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Burn the Susan G. Komen foundation to the loving ground

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

and theyre selling horrific pink dildos that will lose their color within minutes of use

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6yuiZZ_6Vc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O2yVy3VM8k

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

Dame Judy Dench is a hard partying lady.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Like legit I don't know what I'm hoping happens to make this reality not absolutely soul-crushing and to make me feel like we've come out stronger from this horror.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Reality Winner posted:

and theyre selling horrific pink dildos that will lose their color within minutes of use

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

painted a few drill bits pink...well that did it! We're good people! Now it's time to rape and pillage the earth some more, enjoy ur flaming tap water PS the nazi in chief says we get to do it even more than before now!! :smugdon:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Like legit I don't know what I'm hoping happens to make this reality not absolutely soul-crushing and to make me feel like we've come out stronger from this horror.

piss tape

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
if that fetus is doing what i think it's doing, they should give steve bannon a paternity test

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Reality Winner posted:

:stonk:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

I love this universe

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeah i saw 2 or three of htose at the pleasure chest the other day.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

we'll all be dead before anything really bad happens

says Increasingly Nervous Man for 47th time this year

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

have u tried lowering ur expectations

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I don't know about you guys, but I am well aware that breasts and breast cancer exists and are great and horrible respectively.

I really don't need everything to be pink to remind me.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/gewqk/status/486977349196738560

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

https://twitter.com/dannoyes/status/917479658395860992

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
tbh I'd rather die horribly in a nuclear blast than have to hear about a "moving memorial service" to 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump.

But even that is avoiding the real horror.

I'd rather everyone die horribly in nuclear fire than for that to come to pass.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

juche avocado posted:

can some1 pls neg my poz trump

ss has some questions they want to ask you mr juche

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

FAKE NEWS

this "santa rosa" character is paid by soros! Just trying to make America look bad! :sad:

• Locked thread