Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh hey I like that map

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I wonder if they'll shrink Shores down for 4x4 or not

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Roman posted:

Watch it be the same thing with the Nessus texture set and maybe a few minor tweaks.

The whole "4v4 only for unified map design" might be wearing a bit thin imho

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
https://www.polygon.com/destiny-2-guide-walkthrough/2017/10/9/16449646/iron-banner-faq-mode-armor-weapons-dates-times

Picture of the new map in the article and that is definitely B in the background. Who knows what they do A/C and the rest of the map.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I wouldn't mind old maps with a new coat of paint if it was a good map like burning shrine or firebase delphi. Shores of time was always a very average map. Don't know why it got picked.

Even rusted lands or anomaly wouldve been a better choice.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
iron banner weapons lookin like reskins

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Wtf

Do randos just generally not look at it or something? I constantly feel like im getting the drop on people by walking around instead of sprinting and jetpacking

Pubbies bad. :shrug:

I mean I'm bad too but I watch my radar so at least I die facing the right way.

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

your circumcision honestly disgusts me
Seconding whoever said annual skate was good, it is by far my fave hand cannon.

Shores was one of my favourite maps so I'm happy to see it back, it will be interesting to see how they have modified it for 4v4 though.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

They wouldn't need to modify too much maybe tighten up some distances around the back ends but it played ok as a 3v3 map.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Legs Benedict posted:

iron banner weapons lookin like reskins

were are you seeing the weapons?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Roman posted:

Hopefully the cabal moved in and put one of their giant rear end drilling machines right through the sniper rock by C and continued in a straight line to alpha spawn.

Also alpha flag is gone. Completely vaporized. Anyone that visits the area dies instantly from radiation and all their characters deleted.

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

BlindSite posted:

They wouldn't need to modify too much maybe tighten up some distances around the back ends but it played ok as a 3v3 map.

I never played trials on it so you're probably right, but at it's current size starting at c seems like a huge advantage in a 4v4 scenario, those lanes are just too loving easy to watch especially when you only have to worry about a couple of dudes. I wonder where heavy drops will be.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
I like shares of time so im happy about that.

Iron banners gonna be ultra laggy though.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
I have faith in you, Cheese Factory. I know you can make an entertaining montage out of it somehow.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

tqilamknbrd posted:

I never played trials on it so you're probably right, but at it's current size starting at c seems like a huge advantage in a 4v4 scenario, those lanes are just too loving easy to watch especially when you only have to worry about a couple of dudes. I wonder where heavy drops will be.

Very much so. It was always a major advantage in d1 as well. If you could lock down the left side of the map from c back you could shut down any push pretty easily.

It's gonna be the same deal. If you spawn at a push the gently caress out of c till you hold it.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

I can't tell if they changed anything of significance. Cliff edge in second image might be different?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Anyone in Bone Krew wanna do Nightfall or Trials? I'm on now under Flexible Ethics.

10 Beers fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Oct 10, 2017

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Insane Totoro posted:

I have faith in you, Cheese Factory. I know you can make an entertaining montage out of it somehow.

Well. Maker of Shoes did make my favorite Destiny gif ever on Shores.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

haveblue posted:

I can't tell if they changed anything of significance. Cliff edge in second image might be different?

Looks the same. Looks pretty good

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Three stack krew last week we ran into a laggy as gently caress stack and just laughed our way into submission. Good job bungie.

Did a fun rear end nf with a couple chill as gently caress European dudes this morning, would do again. Also tried to do calus last week with randoms, all younger except for one dude. He legit was like "hey how do you want me to do this since you're cheesing it" to which none of them gave him any direction then yelled because he did it not their way. Group left and we hosed off two manning it laughing til we died horribly. Pissed and moaned about them young'uns and friended. Deej was right, the endgame is friendship.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Found an lfg for first time trials (since i couldnt find time to do discord stuff today) and was very hopeful it would go eh and maybe get me one win so i could get the milestone. The gear introductions are real cool but when i saw literally the same loadout on everyone on the other team i started to feel some dread.

It was justified. I know ill try again but that was a lot of pain.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnXHQ-HtZQY&t=231s

Looks like the IB weapons are reskins, hopefully the perks are good

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

I want a trio of certificates for the people who follow me around to every capture point in order to ensure we only ever have one.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
so wait is iron banner only on new shores or new shores is only on iron banner?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
They already said it'll enter the rotation after IB, but yeah I'm not sure if it's the only map that you'll see for boner

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

so wait is iron banner only on new shores or new shores is only on iron banner?

Just Iron Banner to begin with, all playlists after.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Oct 10, 2017

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

no snacktical vest???

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:

tqilamknbrd posted:

no snacktical vest???

That ain't no starter pack buddy

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:
Real tier 1 sloperator poo poo

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

AppleCobbler posted:

That ain't no starter pack buddy

My lbv is full of doritos 3d and king cobra

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

You mean a retextured map we all have 200+ games played on?

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

:ducksiren::bungie::pcgaming: intra-thread poll!! :pcgaming::bungie::ducksiren:

this game is...

[1] good
[2] it's bad, op
[3] gently caress off moo cow

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

1 and 3

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Goku

Also suck my dick you fuckman

I want the raid rocket

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Messaged some scrub that he was a "fag" for being a huge human being of a player and I got cutoff from basically all xb1 activities for I don't know how long. Ranked Tekken games don't even work. I can't send messages or create a party. Super lame. his tag is swims if you xbros can help me out and report him back for any reason I guess. Bitch isn't a report option. Also he is a huge cocksucker. And I am angry about this.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

swims posted:

Messaged some scrub that he was a "fag" for being a huge human being of a player and I got cutoff from basically all xb1 activities for I don't know how long. Ranked Tekken games don't even work. I can't send messages or create a party. Super lame. his tag is asavagemustache if you xbros can help me out and report him back for any reason I guess. Bitch isn't a report option. Also he is a huge cocksucker. And I am angry about this.

Just eat his rear end you bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

swims posted:

Messaged some scrub that he was a "fag" for being a huge human being of a player and I got cutoff from basically all xb1 activities for I don't know how long. Ranked Tekken games don't even work. I can't send messages or create a party. Super lame. his tag is asavagemustache if you xbros can help me out and report him back for any reason I guess. Bitch isn't a report option. Also he is a huge cocksucker. And I am angry about this.

*looks at your avatar* maybe chill