Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

World Famous W posted:

I thought he was dead/retired!? Or is that an old one my old man eyes can't find the date on.

Would google image search but at work and probably shouldn't be posting anyways but gently caress it they don't pay me enough.

It was posted to the AGC tumblr in 2014, Asay didn't come out of retirement just for a tepid Columbus Day take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I love that the red budgie smugglers have officially become a shorthand for Abbott in Australian politoons beyond Pope.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

tyblazitar posted:

It was posted to the AGC tumblr in 2014, Asay didn't come out of retirement just for a tepid Columbus Day take.
Thank god. My ol'e heart just couldn't take another blow.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

... wait, what.

Maybe the dog's doing his mind some good.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

It's because it's football, isn't it.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

endlessmonotony posted:

... wait, what.

That's just what he wants you to think, to lull us into a false sense of security.

"They say Tinsley's heart grew half a size that day, and then quickly imploded back into the black hole of drunken hate we've all come to expect."

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

endlessmonotony posted:

... wait, what.

It's his standard fare of BOTH SIDES DO IT. Attacking protestors is just as bad as keeping business owners from illegally discriminating against queer couples.

Never give any of these people the benefit of the doubt. Once you've seen a few years in this thread, you learn to expect the worst possible interpretation.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

T-man posted:

It's his standard fare of BOTH SIDES DO IT. Attacking protestors is just as bad as keeping business owners from illegally discriminating against queer couples.

Never give any of these people the benefit of the doubt. Once you've seen a few years in this thread, you learn to expect the worst possible interpretation.

Yeah it's still a loving vile comic. It's a double whammy of loving blacks!!! and loving queers!!!. Never doubt Tinsley's ability to show why he was once the genesis of this thread.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I want a Gay Cake.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

How is a gaywedding (or is that gay-wedding? hard to tell with the line break) cake different from other kinds of wedding cake?

e: OH MY GOD IT ISN'T PINK, IS IT?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Rincewinds posted:

He does realize Fidel is dead, right?

I always find out in this thread. :smith:

Jerry Cotton posted:

How is a gaywedding (or is that gay-wedding? hard to tell with the line break) cake different from other kinds of wedding cake?

It isn’t, which is actually key to the legal question. Someone can’t be required to provide a different service, but they can’t refuse to perform the same service to different people based on a protected class.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jurgan posted:

It isn’t, which is actually key to the legal question. Someone can’t be required to provide a different service, but they can’t refuse to perform the same service to different people based on a protected class.

It was just a bad joke because many wedding cakes are pink anyway you see :downsrim:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Most are white, if pop culture is believable. gently caress fondant though, it's gross.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

The gaywedding cake is like the pledge of allegiance. You don't do the former because you want to protest gay people having basic human rights. You don't do the latter because you want to protest the government abetting the murder of black people by government employees.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A sniveling centrist cartoon.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

A sniveling centrist cartoon.

Alternate take: A police state apologist cartoon.

EDIT: Wait, or is that the same take...

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Trapezium Dave posted:

Abbott just said climate change is actually good and policies against it are like "primitive people once killing goats to appease the volcano gods" so that should hit a few Aussie cartoons tomorrow.

Rowe:

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

A right winger complaining because sometimes the poo poo you say has consequences is maximum :ironicat:.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

I love how he didn't know how to identify this dude as a leftist, so he gave him a paper to clutch that just has his affiliation on it.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Huh didn't know Weinstein was the Democrat endorsed presidential candidate.

It's just such a weak gotcha. "Haha, this bad guy was from your team, Checkmate libtard"

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

gently caress off

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

OR ELSE!

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

AGC. The romans mined the gold mines and dryed the swamps, but a particular iberian thing never changed: the worst enemy of the spanish is the spanish. We do not get well along, togueter.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

I laughed way too hard at this.

for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcGnPEqprMY

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Apart from everything everyone else has said, I'm struck by how much of a dick Carmen is being and how condescending she is about it.

"You need to gently caress right off with this thing I disagree with."
"Hey, that's mean!"
"On the contrary, it's everything the world should be, my dear friend :)"

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

the_steve posted:

That's just what he wants you to think, to lull us into a false sense of security.

"They say Tinsley's heart grew half a size that day, and then quickly imploded back into the black hole of drunken hate we've all come to expect."

Yeah I'm mostly just surprised he understood the football players have a right to protest and the government shouldn't infringe upon it.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

endlessmonotony posted:

Yeah I'm mostly just surprised he understood the football players have a right to protest and the government shouldn't infringe upon it.

Yeah not giving him an inch, but he could have easily beat the ratings drum just like Branco, JRROSE, etc.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

gently caress everyone who mis-characterizes these religious freedom bills as poo poo as trivial as bakers not being "forced" to make cakes for gay weddings.

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.
Can somebody familiar with UK politics tell me why Boris hasn't just Trumped his way into control of the Tories?

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Kulkasha posted:

Can somebody familiar with UK politics tell me why Boris hasn't just Trumped his way into control of the Tories?

It's political Jenga, knocking May over will make you look bad, but pulling away blocks shows everyone your political acumen.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Kulkasha posted:

Because leading the country through Brexit is a poison pill. BoJo wants to take over after everything gets hosed, not before.

Not to mention the hojillion other cosmic gently caress-yous that could land on the party, from their fragile deal with the DUP, the slow-burning (pun not intended :smith:) Grenfell inquiries and recriminations, and the Labour government-in-waiting offside trapping the Tories into following their lead on most policies.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

How long is it until the next UK general election, anyway? Did the snap election reset the timer or what?

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

loquacius posted:

How long is it until the next UK general election, anyway? Did the snap election reset the timer or what?

British elections happen when you least expect them, for tactical reasons.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

loquacius posted:

Yeah, the snap election reset the counter to 2022. They could call another early election before then, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

BarbarianElephant posted:

British elections happen when you least expect them, for tactical reasons.

Nobody expects the British snap election! Our chief weapon is surprise... surprise and fear... fear and surprise.... our two weapons are fear and surprise... and brainless propaganda.... Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and brainless propaganda... and an almost fanatical devotion to the ghost of Margaret Thatcher.... Our four... no... amongst our weapons.... amongst our weaponry... are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again. (brexit and brexeunt)

• Locked thread