Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Hey man your aura is totally going black right now. I knows good herbal tea for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Scathach posted:

Oh boy, my roommate just decided he's going to get the words "eleven eleven" under one eye with a friend of his. Third friend already has it, but he's also not a skinny pale kid with blonde hair that wears hoodies all the time. My friend is gonna look like a meth dealer.

What are the chances someone thinks he's part of the white supremacist 211 gang?

whatever the percentage chance there is that someone is as bad at math as you are

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Numbers tattooed on a face mean gang member. Even if people know the main "real ones" are 14, 88, and 13, they'll just assume 11 is one they haven't heard of yet

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Lutha Mahtin posted:

whatever the percentage chance there is that someone is as bad at math as you are

Yes because having 2 11s tattooed on their face could never be construed as being part of 211.

Although this is the first time I've ever heard of them so likely nobody is going to care more than the fact they have a face tattoo.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

thatPreacherpanel.jpg

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
$600? So what

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

ICHIBAHN posted:

$600? So what

I'm more confused by the shading. They look like wrapped candy bars.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Looks more like a handful of novelty throwing card type things to me.

except money.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Potty mouth?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Trump groupy.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Sexy

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Bonster posted:

Can you accidentally wind up with a hideous tattoo?

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-41510293

Maybe.

Why do I feel like this guy is related to that other woman who wrote in the graun or wherever about how her son betrayed her by getting a tattoo?

Like gently caress dude you got a little mark on your arm because you were thick don't have a loving existential crisis about it.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

OwlFancier posted:

Why do I feel like this guy is related to that other woman who wrote in the graun or wherever about how her son betrayed her by getting a tattoo?

Like gently caress dude you got a little mark on your arm because you were thick don't have a loving existential crisis about it.

That's a good point. What happens to this dude if he got some other scar? Does he freakout as much, or just shrug it off because as long as there is no ink he's still pure?

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
It's her husband's initials in morse code...all I'm seeing is the word 'ill' wonkily drawn down her finger

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
man that's just awful

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I want a tattoo that says 'I used a sharpie at work today and now I've got this on my finger for a day or 2'

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Were that lady's only other options Michael J. Fox and Stevie Wonder? How do you willingly pay someone to put 3 crooked-as-gently caress straight lines on you like that?

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

ricketyvickyt posted:

It's her husband's initials in morse code...all I'm seeing is the word 'ill' wonkily drawn down her finger

This makes no sense either from an "initials" meaning.
---• could be:
- T --• G
-- M -• N
- T - T -• N

Or reading from the fingernail down
•- A -- M
•- A - T - T

Great job dickhead

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
That wedding ring and that tattoo belong together

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.

ZombieJesus posted:

This makes no sense either from an "initials" meaning.
---• could be:
- T --• G
-- M -• N
- T - T -• N

Or reading from the fingernail down
•- A -- M
•- A - T - T

Great job dickhead

It's J. I guess this is the new pretending to not know how to read cursive.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Hats Wouldnt Fly posted:

It's J. I guess this is the new pretending to not know how to read cursive.

They said initials, not initial

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
I don't get why you would go through so much pain for something that isn't going to last

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
That tattoo is only slightly more painful than that last line.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

:cop: sir you need to put up your disability parking tag or i'll have to write you a ticket
:v: yeah i'm in a wheelchair
:cop: i see that but you still have to put up the tag
:v: well i don't have it, i'm only going to be in the chair for a few more days
:cop: i think you can still get a tag if you're recovering from surgery or something
:v: oh, i didn't have surgery, i'm just letting my foot tattoos heal

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

ricketyvickyt posted:

I don't get why you would go through so much pain for something that isn't going to last

As the resident sole-tattoo-haver, I was into the idea of a tattoo that deliberately wouldn't last. I also thought I'd go back and get it recovered every few years and have this constant evolution of art to go along with my ever-changing self.

I'd bet this person thinks that 1. it's going to hold better than it does, and 2. that they'll keep up with all their touchups so it stays looking sharp. They are in for so disappointment, mostly in themselves.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

White Pride. rear end? Wide.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

there wolf posted:

As the resident sole-tattoo-haver, I was into the idea of a tattoo that deliberately wouldn't last. I also thought I'd go back and get it recovered every few years and have this constant evolution of art to go along with my ever-changing self.

I'd bet this person thinks that 1. it's going to hold better than it does, and 2. that they'll keep up with all their touchups so it stays looking sharp. They are in for so disappointment, mostly in themselves.

Can you post a pic of your sole tat now? I'd like to see how much fade we're talking

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

ZombieJesus posted:

Can you post a pic of your sole tat now? I'd like to see how much fade we're talking

Well it's not like it isn't thread appropriate.

Carrying my notebook doodles with me forever...

As for technical stuff, it's about 10 years old and I got it wet too soon after having it done so the left side isn't that far from how it looked a couple of weeks after I got it. The right side started disappearing after about 3 years.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I got a full sleeve a couple years ago and the only part that's visibly faded is right on the elbow. I guess it gets a lot of contact during the day.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Clitch posted:

rear end? Pink. Pride? White.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Clitch posted:

lmao

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Never Forget...

That Time You Saw That Movie

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
the exclusion of the nipple

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

That definitely must be body paint though, right?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

To give credit where it's due, that's a surprisingly good likeness of Tom Hanks. It's just...why?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
There was such a great opportunity to have one nipple in the gun barrel, and the other protruding from Tom Hanks' mouth, and he didn't take advantage of it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Imagine spending weeks at the gym lifting just to gently caress up your arm with that