Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Two man Calus without the exploit has been done now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n5EABjHMbU

It took them at least 18 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I've gotten three Vigilance Wings in a row now

Someone kill me, preferably not with this poo poo pulse rifle

:sigh:

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

I too miss Blind Watch, OP.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

swims posted:

Messaged some scrub that he was a "fag" for being a huge human being of a player and I got cutoff from basically all xb1 activities for I don't know how long. Ranked Tekken games don't even work. I can't send messages or create a party. Super lame. his tag is swims if you xbros can help me out and report him back for any reason I guess. Bitch isn't a report option. Also he is a huge cocksucker. And I am angry about this.

lmao

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

It's still bad and lazy and there's no excuse for it

And yet I don't give a poo poo. All I care about is the perks.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Rip in peace Jolder's Hammer

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

xzzy posted:

And yet I don't give a poo poo. All I care about is the perks.

Well I got some additional bad news for you

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Like, people cut Bungie some slack for D1 because it was pretty common knowledge that the dev process was a disaster that almost broke the studio and the game was entertaining enough while having enough poo poo to fix that weapon reskins were pretty low on the complaint totem pole.

Now we are in the sequel after the first one made 69 bazillion dollars and we are getting lovely reskins of the one thing we see and interact with more than anything else. gently caress, even D1 had enough goofy modular attachments for guns and building blocks for the models that they could make things look more varied than they were. Now in D2 they slap a gold token on it and call it good.

It really bodes well.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

D2 dead so what

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Like Bungie employs a guy who is taking peoples doodles on twitter and turning them into exotic weapons

Reskins are lazy they got plenty of staff that could design some better guns.

I mean I guess they could be all like "well the foundries have to have consistent styles" but that's just a lovely excuse for lame behavior

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
the IB armor is also restorative, which means every pvp activity gives restorative gear. why the gently caress?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Because 10 restore owns

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Norns posted:

Because 10 restore owns

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
that's not even a number of restoration that a titan can get

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Pretty sure it is with armor mods?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Nice, I hope I can handle playing IB long enough to get a set of armor with 10 restore.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

FWC armor already got that covered for me on my Warlock

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Norns posted:

Pretty sure it is with armor mods?

you can get 9, which is honestly higher than i was expecting but still not 10 and also i don't care about recovery.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I'm sorry you don't care about recovery

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

the IB armor is also restorative, which means every pvp activity gives restorative gear. why the gently caress?

It's resilience on hunter and warlock I thought

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

IB Armor is restorative?! That owns so many bones.

https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/917519372754620416

You guys can go hold C, leave capping B to me. We'll let the pubbies cap A on Maybe Not Shores of Time.

The Emissary likes what we've got.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

10 rec/4 res/1 mob is really good on my warlock imo. It plays aggressive enough for my taste.

Goddamn I'm so close to 305, and Nebula rose on sale means I'm buying at least 80 of them. I will be the space royalty I want to be. gently caress I can't wait for prestige raid, that gear looks great

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."

PathAsc posted:

10 rec/4 res/1 mob is really good on my warlock imo. It plays aggressive enough for my taste.

Goddamn I'm so close to 305, and Nebula rose on sale means I'm buying at least 80 of them. I will be the space royalty I want to be. gently caress I can't wait for prestige raid, that gear looks great

Nebula Rose is also my favorite shader. It's going to look nice on my new raid helmet and boots.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Wait I though the PVP was 4v4 only because it let them focus on a single set of tailored maps that play consistently under a unified vision. Why are they releasing reskinned D1 maps?

ephori
Sep 1, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
I care less about their intellectual integrity than about having a half dozen more maps straight from D1. Bring all of them over, don't even bother with reskins.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

JackDarko posted:

Nebula Rose is also my favorite shader. It's going to look nice on my new raid helmet and boots.

Yeah, when I ran out I switched to talons but I'm so glad I can bling again. Everything is coming up nebula roses

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

ephori posted:

I care less about their intellectual integrity than about having a half dozen more maps straight from D1. Bring all of them over, don't even bother with reskins.

first light is just the best with 4v4.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

JackDarko posted:

In my strong dead gay spaceman hands I hold an rose, pinku and kawaii

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
:wave:

https://i.imgur.com/AfZZzvK.gifv

Last night in Trials we lost our 4th through a connection issue right as the match started so we got stuck with a 3 v 4 match. We still won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtFeJiq5rA8

How does a pubbie recover from that?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Wait I though the PVP was 4v4 only because it let them focus on a single set of tailored maps that play consistently under a unified vision. Why are they releasing reskinned D1 maps?

This is a good point. If they only reskinned it, and didn't adjust the size... well.... lol I guess. I hope reddit flares up and Bungie responds in a manner that will undoubtedly belittle crucible players.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

el B posted:

This is a good point. If they only reskinned it, and didn't adjust the size... well.... lol I guess. I hope reddit flares up and Bungie responds in a manner that will undoubtedly belittle crucible players.

I'm waiting, but mostly just hoping for:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/WGdHvBb.gifv

worth it.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Waffle House posted:

In my strong dead gay spaceman hands I hold an rose, pinku and kawaii

Is this the only exotic ship? I have it but I want another

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
it feels a bit shrunken from shores of time, but that might just be confirmation bias. everything else is pretty much the same except they moved C a bit further into the cave area

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Calaveron posted:

there's like six you can see them all by previewing a bright engram at eververse

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Calaveron posted:

There are exotic versions of all the ship models and all the sparrow models.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I got the hastilude in an engram the day before it was sold and I'm self conscious people will think I spent irl money on it

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Gg, mang

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

ephori posted:

I care because I'm really getting the sense it was less about map design and more about them not wanting to take the time and effort and resources to make the game connections not pure rear end (and then lying about it).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I care because I'm really getting the sense it was less about map design and more about them not wanting to take the time and effort and resources to make the game connections not pure rear end (and then lying about it).