Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
game bad

hell yeah :69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
game bad me mad about lackluster accessory graphics for my barbie

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I like a bad game

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Norns posted:

I like a bad game

its ok, friend. :glomp:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Game is actually pretty good they just made some extremely dumb decisions!!!!

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
2 Stormies 1 Fist

https://i.imgur.com/rWQ5xlg.gifv

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Striker as roaming super extremely cool and good

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Game is actually pretty good they just made some extremely dumb decisions!!!!

To check what a challenge is you must cease participating in the activity to pull up a menu which is often forced away so that you may not know.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
The Iron Banner challenges are just difficult enough that not-so-good players such as me could find them, well, challenging, but you can also do them without thinking.
Also, armor is good, I guess. I could use more tech-with-old stuff instead of just literal samurai armor. Weapon design is bad and they should feel ashamed.

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!

Legs Benedict posted:

it feels a bit shrunken from shores of time, but that might just be confirmation bias. everything else is pretty much the same except they moved C a bit further into the cave area

Yeah they needed to do that, It not a well balanced control map in D1. It was much easier to hold B/C than A/B. Though some idiot on your team flipping the spawns usually solved that problem.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

elpaganoescapa posted:

Also, armor is good, I guess. I could use more tech-with-old stuff instead of just literal samurai armor. Weapon design is bad and they should feel ashamed.

I miss the HoW Fallen armor that was just a bunch of random junk slapped together.

Is there an IB shader?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

haveblue posted:

I miss the HoW Fallen armor that was just a bunch of random junk slapped together.

Is there an IB shader?

there are 2 IB shaders

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Can we get more shader space or away to delete more than one at a a loving time

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
yeah its called stash that poo poo in your vault

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Not sure why bungie has this obsession of making two shader variants, an okay looking one that people might use and a lovely "camo" version which is the same shader with some dazzle camo slapped on top.

I guess it qualifies as content?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The iron 🍌 pulse is ok, I guess :smith:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Legs Benedict posted:

yeah its called stash that poo poo in your vault

My vault is for a copy of every legendary I can find

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

xzzy posted:

Not sure why bungie has this obsession of making two shader variants, an okay looking one that people might use and a lovely "camo" version which is the same shader with some dazzle camo slapped on top.

I guess it qualifies as content?

wait what? The IB shader is dazzle camo?

:stare:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

This is going to be fun, grinding my Hunter so my Titan can not have the only thing I want from IB :downs:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I like the two options for shaders? My only complaint is I wish the future war cult ones were a little more Buckwild

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
Also lol at the literal reskin of Shores of Time. At least tease or acknowlegde it in some way. I mean, I like the map, I think it's better than any of D2's maps, but I don't know. It feels dirty.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Norns posted:

My vault is for a copy of every legendary I can find

Shard the first, but then Keep One Of Everything

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

cvnvcnv posted:

Only want armor for my Titan. Log in as, go to Saladin, and welp it's the very bad weapons he wants me to have.

This is going to be fun, grinding my Hunter so my Titan can not have the only thing I want from IB :downs:

I'm actually doing the same thing but with my warlock for Titan armor. IMHO the armor style for IB is more Titan appropriate than anything. Unless you like a big butt dress for a warlock.

But of course the first two engrams gives me the scout rifle and a bunch of devastation complex gear.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Waffle House posted:

wait what? The IB shader is dazzle camo?

:stare:

I don't know, just saw a post that said there's a green version and a camo version.

I was making a generic comment about how all destination shaders in D2 have a lovely "camo" version.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Camo versions are not lovely and rule on guns

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Camo shaders are good.

Carbon fiber shaders loving suck and that texture is way too chunky & bad.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I didn't think I would actually miss grinding rank to get the guaranteed loot I wanted, but here we are, about to strap in for a week of the Helmet I may never see.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Blind Rasputin posted:

I'm actually doing the same thing but with my warlock for Titan armor. IMHO the armor style for IB is more Titan appropriate than anything. Unless you like a big butt dress for a warlock.

But of course the first two engrams gives me the scout rifle and a bunch of devastation complex gear.

Doing the same again with my Hunter and Titan, Ikora's meditations so my Warlock can have the starter gear, even tho I've barely started leveling the character. That's going to be fun too, getting all but one piece.

Also, I miss randomized rolls.
*go pick up Powerful engrams
*don't look, just shard
*know with certainty that I'm missing out on nothing

Feels retarded.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

the best thing about shores of time redux is that its not vostok

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Are you god drat loving kidding me with this poo poo Bungie?

Iron banner gear looks like Samurai and Ninjas.
YOU HAD ONE JOB. AND THAT JOB WAS TO GIVE ME A NINJA OR SAMURAI SWORD. THAT'S IT.

I don't even care if it was a reskin of a loving green sword. gently caress you Bungie!

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

ratbert90 posted:

Are you god drat loving kidding me with this poo poo Bungie?

Iron banner gear looks like Samurai and Ninjas.
YOU HAD ONE JOB. AND THAT JOB WAS TO GIVE ME A NINJA OR SAMURAI SWORD. THAT'S IT.

I don't even care if it was a reskin of a loving green sword. gently caress you Bungie!

Quickfang looks like a katana, hunter runs around looking like a ninja when you have it out too.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Hunters get quick fang, I guess

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

well dang quote not edit

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

xzzy posted:

Quickfang looks like a katana, hunter runs around looking like a ninja when you have it out too.

I love the dipshit Hunters in Quickplay who stalk Power so they can put their guns away and run around like that. making GBS threads on them is a particular joy.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

IB weapons I liked from what I saw when I signed in on lunch:

- The auto rifle
- The scout
- The pulse
- The sidearm

I really miss LMGs. And we really need an IB Sword, that makes no sense to not have one.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

So did we figure out how much IB we have to play to get what we want?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

The exotic sword that Saladin gave you at the end of RoI kind of sucked though

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

RCarr posted:

So did we figure out how much IB we have to play to get what we want?

It's RNG based so get some fresh socks to poop in.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

xzzy posted:

It's RNG based so get some fresh socks to poop in.

Ughhh, forcing people to play the worst part of the game to get certain things is such a bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

But crucible is fun.