Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Electric Wizard - Barbarian

https://youtu.be/PVfj-ceF-TQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

DICK DICER posted:

Dude I'm offending myself today

I made a batch of beans the other day... and as of last night, have nothing else to eat until I get paid tomorrow afternoon.

I thought I could squeak one out walking into a convenience store earlier today... walked slowly around the store, got what I needed, and when I got to the cashier.... I think that's about when the smell hit the cashier. I sure as gently caress smelled it by then, and I'd been in the store a solid 2 minutes (that's a long time for me in a corner store unless I have :420: munchies). I was trying not to laugh at the cashier trying not to dry heave.. while trying not to vomit myself. I'm pretty sure he probably thought I'd poo poo myself.

BEANS BEANS THE MAGICAL FRUIT :yum: THE MORE YOU EAT THE MORE YOU :yikes:

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Oct 10, 2017

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I just had a very weird experience. I heard daddo ask if I was 'having a good day, David?' Right behind me, I whipped around, nothing. I walked overy to see if his truck was here, nothihg. Then less than a minute later he comes driving up, sees the look on my face, and asks if I'm "having a weird day, David?"

Swear to God that actually just happened. Schwalbe tires showed up. Good lord.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
Stop eating the tires Dave

Garage2Roadtrip
Oct 27, 2016
Stop making Jenkem

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

DICK DICER posted:

I just had a very weird experience. I heard daddo ask if I was 'having a good day, David?' Right behind me, I whipped around, nothing. I walked overy to see if his truck was here, nothihg. Then less than a minute later he comes driving up, sees the look on my face, and asks if I'm "having a weird day, David?"

Swear to God that actually just happened. Schwalbe tires showed up. Good lord.

You know most people would write this off as "Dave's hallucinating" but everything you've said about djdaddo makes me think he would find a way to do this just to gently caress with you.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So the last two wheel cylinders we were waiting for showed up and were wrong.

I found something panther piss was unable to free. The rear frame to broken rain guard attachment screw. Wound up having to cut the head off.

Then packages showed up! Many packages! Got tubes, jerkey, and Superlube sent me a complimentary sample pack just because I sent them a question about bike lube, x3 4oz bottles, wet dry and synthetic oil. And this kickin rad mother fucker of a hat.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The Schwalbes ride like a vulcanised water buffalo but so far yet Nebraska has failed to compromise them

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

i wanted to send you that much jerkey but it wouldn't have fit in the flat rate box unless I'd left out a lot of the other stuff like the mouthwash or the duct tape

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

DICK DICER posted:

The Schwalbes ride like a vulcanised water buffalo but so far yet Nebraska has failed to compromise them

I dropped like a pound a wheel when I replaced them with (kinda heavy) somas. There is a huge layer between the tread and the tube which helps repel flats, but not great for riding.
Also, they're reflective!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Cars usually known I'm coming ahead of time though, what with the sounding of the Archangel's horn

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I hope whoever sent the jerky included a shitload of dental floss.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Pham Nuwen posted:

They did, it's the beef jerky.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Pham Nuwen posted:

Like 5/8" hemp rope or what

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

DICK DICER posted:

Cars usually known I'm coming ahead of time though, what with the sounding of the Archangel's horn

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

angryrobots posted:

Like 5/8" hemp rope or what

:buddy:

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Welp. Order the wrong brake cylinders again. Then found the right ones, and they were on sale for $6.

Hooray?

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Larry! :argh:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
A huge thank you shout out to G.S., for your incredible donation to keeping my privileged rear end comfortable and stocked. And to everyone else who's helped so far. I couldn't have done it without you guys. Hell, I'd still be in Seattle living like god knows what, and it means a lot.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

It's so worth the entertainment value duder, so looking forward to seeing that truck moving forward under it's own power.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
:glomp:

It's awesome to see you enjoying yourself out there.

How many *new* tires are mounted on the trukk? IIRC you did 4/6 last time?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

slothrop posted:

:glomp:

It's awesome to see you enjoying yourself out there.

How many *new* tires are mounted on the trukk? IIRC you did 4/6 last time?

Yeah, 4 out of 6. I'm thinking someone else can tackle the two remaining solid ring splits lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Glad you're liking the jerkey, I would have gone for something better than jack links, but uh, gently caress amazon and their 3rd party shipping for weird jerky and the prices.

For eveyone else's info the jerky was the perfect price to get free shipping on brake pads, hopefully they are the right ones.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Plinkey posted:

Glad you're liking the jerkey, I would have gone for something better than jack links, but uh, gently caress amazon and their 3rd party shipping for weird jerky and the prices.

It's the damnest thing, it seems they shipped me nothing but a bag full of empty packages

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
witchhunt!

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

DICK DICER posted:

It's the damnest thing, it seems they shipped me nothing but a bag full of empty packages

Jeff Bezos ate your jerky, the scoundrel!

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
FWIW you can boil jerky with ramen and make a beef and noodle soup kind of thing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Channeling Dave tonight, been farting intensely for an hour now. I think I poisoned the cats.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
1lb of Three Sails shag cut "pipe tobacco" is en route to Dave now so that he won't have to smoke random butts anymore.
It's basically a clone of Bali Shag Red rolling tobacco, made in North Carolina by a mom and pop company, and sold as pipe tobacco to skirt taxes and make it legal to ship nationwide.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Oct 11, 2017

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

Channeling Dave tonight, been farting intensely for an hour now. I think I poisoned the cats.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
SIR, LASER SHOES HAVE BECOME SELF AWARE

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

DICK DICER posted:

SIR, LASER SHOES HAVE BECOME SELF AWARE

:captainpop: :swoon:

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

DICK DICER posted:

I found something panther piss was unable to free. The rear frame to broken rain guard attachment screw. Wound up having to cut the head off.

I mean, I don't wanna say I told you so... :v:

I'm glad you got it sorted at least, I was SOL trying to get it without any real power tools.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Ran over some cactus, tire integrity remains intact.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

DICK DICER posted:

On purpose?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Cat Hatter posted:

On purpose?

Not exactly, but tires continue to hold air so im not stressing

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

God those things are ugly.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

DICK DICER posted:

If it ain't dutch, it ain't much.

• Locked thread