Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

For those who are interested in the legend

The left coloumn is also a doozy, it talks about how the jew is importing n-words into France to replace the white population.
I can't put my finger on it, but this somehow feels familiar :thinkingemoji:

Why are these two friends again?
Also: gently caress you stantis

I loled

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I just shotgunned a month of this thread in three days and I feel like I just stared into the Ark of the Covenant. Also this:

Everything is terrible because we can't work across the aisle with our opponents anymore :(

Why is it I as a Republican can't disagree with my party without being labeled a liberal RINO traitor? :( There should be room for debate and—hey wait what's that?

It's a Republican disagreeing with his party! That liberal traitor, he's not even a Republican! He even reached across the aisle with his opponents, that's unforgivable!! Unclean! Unclean!!

Prickly City pisses me off even more than the worst racists and ghouls because all Stantis does whine about the state of politics which is 100% of the fault of people like him.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Pants Donkey posted:

PR stunt!? For loving what? You cannot simultaneously claim the NFL has tanking ratings and that taking a knee is for PR.

Holy poo poo does racism make you stupid.
I think people talk about the moral aspect of racial biases too much and the practical aspect too little. You're not balancing your thinking about the world properly and you do so at your own peril. I'm sure the cops who arrested that rich white boy at Texas Tech threw out their proper arrest procedures because they saw him as a good kid who made a mistake due to superficial things about him, and we know what the result was.

So yeah, it makes you stupid and sometimes dead. Or more likely, someone else dead.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

It's not like multiple people have been murdered and their killers weren't even arrested. Nah, just Them Folk being Uppity. Whew. *Slips into his comfy bed, slips into a deep sleep

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

quote:

Man he's such a bad artist. It looks like Winslow is the run throwing those threads from the right.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Kopijeger posted:

Easy enough with GIS:

Thanks, but I'm looking for a better fit in terms of composition. Something like:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pants Donkey posted:

PR stunt!? For loving what? You cannot simultaneously claim the NFL has tanking ratings and that taking a knee is for PR.

The trick is in having a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Pants Donkey posted:

:umberto:

e:fb

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Pants Donkey posted:

reminder: Kaepernick was so flamboyant about his protest no one even noticed until after he had done it for 6 weeks.

mediadave
Sep 8, 2011

This one is hilarious

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Remember when endzone celebrations were an insult to the dignity of the game? It's almost as though the players' behavior isn't the issue, it's something intrinsic to them.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Any way you see fit? So if you were so triggered and offended by an uppity black kneeling during a song that you felt compelled to execute him, that would be OK because you're a "First Amendment absolutist"?

Do you even think through these positions before crapping them, Stantis (rhetorical question, since I already know the answer)?

Let's wait two weeks and see if Mr. Free Speech Absolutist comes out against the owners' and NFL's attempt to quash the protest by changing the rules to require players to stand for the anthem.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

I don't ever want to get on Don Asmussen's bad side :captainpop:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I'll be. That's a pretty drat good Tillerson.

Of course, that...thing next to him is terrible.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

D.N. Nation posted:

I'll be. That's a pretty drat good Tillerson.

Of course, that...thing next to him is terrible.

The main character of Ramirez Cartoons, Generic Bald Bespectacled White Guy In Suit, is taking a break from his busy schedule of following Barack Obama around and heckling him to spend some time on his day job as a Generic Government Employee, it seems

I think the more often Ramirez draws any individual character the worse he gets at doing it. Hell, his first Obama was downright unremarkable.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I like how everybody in the last panel has a big smile, even the orderlies trying to secure the escaped Reaganite

Awww c'mere ya big lug :unsmith:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Austin S
Jul 2, 2005
Death loooooves Trump.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
i don't think we should hang out with Death anymore. :smith:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zetsubou-san posted:

Death comes for us all, much like Santa Claus

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Zetsubou-san posted:

Better the Death you know than the one you don't.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
i think you two are biased

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Didn't see this posted yet.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Who's the figure on the right supposed to be? My first uninformed guess is Spanish Republicans.

Edit:
I now realize he might be wearing a tuxedo, so I guess a capitalist but not in a top hat.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Lol 5k is basically a fun run.

Not a costume

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Radical Fitness Extremists :discourse:

Perhaps I've stared into the abyss for too long, but I would've expected Ramirez drawing a fat, hairy, naked man to be more disturbing than this.

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/8G3wMx2.jpg:nws: 11
Pete Kreiner has made this thread's juvenile observations into reality.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Flip Yr Wig posted:

Who's the figure on the right supposed to be? My first uninformed guess is Spanish Republicans.

Edit:
I now realize he might be wearing a tuxedo, so I guess a capitalist but not in a top hat.

Got kind of a Churchill vibe to him IMO

Branco astutely points out that even if we outlaw guns, all the people out there who already have guns will still have them unless we confiscate them

or "grab" them if you will. An unexpectedly anti-gun-rights view from AF Branco, but A Good Cartoon nevertheless

loquacius fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Oct 11, 2017

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

loquacius posted:

Got kind of a Churchill vibe to him IMO
British helmet, lines in the face, cigar say maybe, yes?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

YEs, this is what all bad guys look like

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

You forgot to add the title.

"There Autumn Be A Law"

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Iron Crowned posted:

YEs, this is what all bad guys look like

I guess kudos to Branco for making them white?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

seiferguy posted:

According to the census, Arabs are white, check mate libtard!

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Sometimes I just want to reach into Kelly's strips and pinch everyone's pimple-knees.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

seiferguy posted:

It's pretty standard procedure for them to make all Generic Bad-Guys white, even/especially if every detail in their character design apart from the skin tone itself is lifted from a classic racial stereotype. That way they have plausible deniability. I assure you that the guy Branco is thinking of defending himself from when he polishes his gun collection is not white.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

:effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Now THAT is the Bennet we got used to recently.

• Locked thread