Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Oh, god thank you for that laugh. My office mates are looking at me weirdly(er) now.
BTW: here's a huge version of that: http://hdwall.us/wallpaper/ass_monty_python_desktop_1600x882_hd-wallpaper-762123.jpg

Someone else posted The Sword, like in the chat thread or something, and I've been listening to a Pandora channel using them as a seed ever since. Good stuff!

edit: also threw all those posted YT links to Sword albums into another window and am just grooving through the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
When you catch a break from the Sword, check out this quaint little love song from Subrosa

https://youtu.be/_YS20NOgOg4

:stonk:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

What's in the satchel Llewellyn

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

angryrobots posted:

What's in the satchel Llewellyn

GASOLINE: THE MOVIE: THE RIDE: THE EXPERIENCE

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

THE WARBOY MAKES A TRIP FROM GASTOWN

WITNESS

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Something is different in my trailer but I can't quite put my finger on it.

And all my bagels are missing.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I asked the neighbor if he's seen anyone stealing bagels around here and they said woof

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
That's not a cat, traitor.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

nm posted:

That's not a cat, traitor.

I never asked for this

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Current theory is it was a beagle what burgled my bagels, if the doorman is to be believed

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Cool dog 🐕

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOOma6t3Bkw

Listened to a bit of the sword the other day at work, figured you guys might enjoy these guys.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Send nudeshelp, it won't leave

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Aww you got a bro there, he will keep you warm in the coming winter. Dogs make great space heaters.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Does that dog belong to someone or did we just get introduced to the 14" sidedick?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

So are we all buying dog food now as well or

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
ITT we are all djdoggos

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Nice! posted:

Does that dog belong to someone or did we just get introduced to the 14" sidedick?

I've heard something skulking around the last few nights and assumed it was the neighbors dog, but I just went and tried to open the door to let it out and it jumped over to the pile of clothes on the other "bed" and hunkered down. Put down a pot of water and it chugged it down. There's also a small wound through the flap of skin from rear leg to belly that looks like it's healing and uninfected, but a through penetration like a .22 or an air rifle

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh cool it snores

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Congrats on your new dog!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

D'aw

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
:kimchi:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Djdoggo is a good turn of events tbh. Also, would you wanna leave a nice warm camper with food and water when dickheads are shootin at cha?

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
that dog could use a bandana imo

and kisses

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Dog buddy, best buddy

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Trip report: dog also farts

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

14 INCH TONGUE

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

DICK DICER posted:

Trip report: dog also farts

sky also blue, water also wet

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

djdaddo likes dogs right?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FBS posted:

He's not Korean so probably not.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

As much as I'd love to see you adopt this dog you should at least see if he's microchipped, any vet/animal shelter should be able to check if he's got one. Some poor family might be out there looking for him while he's sitting in your camper farting up the place.

If not though you totally gotta keep him, dogs that choose their people like this are pretty much guaranteed to be the bestest buddy you could ask for. They know what life is like out there on the streets and appreciate the shelter/food way more. They also make good mood stabilizers, I would've lost my poo poo years ago if not for my little buddy.

e: dogs rule

Hugh G. Rectum fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Oct 12, 2017

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

FBS posted:

DICK DICER posted:

So DJDaddo...reminded me not to bring any girls over or he'd run me off the land with his shotgun

Make sure it's not a bitch.

E: Dogchat. One of my two, Weaver, showed up at random one day at the farm I used to live at. She's sorta a rescue and there's a bit of a story that does involve the Mazda that tormented me but anyways, this is how she came into my life, terrified of everything:

Fermented Tinal fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Oct 12, 2017

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
A new player has entered the game

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
It's good to have someone to eat with

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Astonishing Wang posted:

It's good to have someone to eat with all your food

Fixed.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

FBS posted:

I'm sure screaming "ya like dags?" at him at full volume will win him over.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well I've already got me caravan

nm
Jan 28, 2008

DICK DICER posted:

Well I've already got me caravan

Perriwinkle blue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

14 Inch Pikey

Bare knuckle wrenching champion.

• Locked thread